should i buy bioshock

Posted by karateteen14

i heard it was a good game and im thinking about buying it but i need to know if it is good or not

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yes.

Posted by Kit

Yes, but once you've completed it you might not play for a while, depends how much you like it. Good first time through though.

Posted by Borealis

You definitely should buy it, unless you're short on money. In that case, renting would work just fine; if you do end up liking it enough, scavenge it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

If you have the money to spare, then definitely buy it. Otherwise just rent it. It's great.

Posted by Last Fog

The only reason to buy it is if it's a game you liked so much you want it to sit on your shelf. Because that's all it will do after you finish it once.

Actually, I advise everyone not to play it more than once. The second time through spoiled it for me. I went from loving the game to realizing, "hey, this isn't so spectacular after all." Still good though. But just good.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Arg, i am on my cousins keyboard and i am not use to it and i hit enter after i put "i" on my comment to your post Last Fog. What i was going to say is, " agree times 1,000,000"

and i dont like IE so i will add what i have to say after i DL Firefox on my cousins computer.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, Fog has it right. It's an awesome game but a total rental. I just want it on my shelf.