Most missed?

Posted by Xero

So here's a list of members that have been noticed by the community but haven't posted in a while. Who do you miss the most in that list?

Out of the 11 in the poll, I miss Brownoystercult the most because I found him so funny and amusing. I wish he'd come back, but it won't happen most probably :(

To a super mod: Please delete the thread I made right under this one in the poll board. I forgot to insert the poll (dumb me :rolleyes:) Thank you.

Posted by Borealis

Sabredog: I have absolutely no idea where he went, but he was a ridiculously great member, but a better friend :(
coromoro: Chill dude, who I still talk with, but I don't know where the hell he's been lately.
[b]21 Hoot Salute:[/B] baller.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Borealis:
coromoro: Chill dude, who I still talk with, but I don't know where the hell he's been lately.
[B]Original netman:[/B] baller.

Coromoro and Netman aren't in the poll. Coromoro because he posted not so long ago and still logs in once in a while.
Netman because he only left 4 weeks ago. Don't know if he'll pop by again.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Sucre: Coromoro and Netman aren't in the poll. Coromoro because he posted not so long ago and still logs in once in a while.
Netman because he only left 4 weeks ago. Don't know if he'll pop by again.

The poll wasn't there when I saw the thread, and not that netman, dude

Posted by Roger Smith

My dishes need to be washed. They haven't been washed in ages.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Roger Smith: My dishes need to be washed. They haven't been washed in ages.

Sabredog? :rolleyes:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Borealis: The poll wasn't there when I saw the thread, and not that netman, dude

Even then. The Netman you're talking about has another account known as 21 Hoot Salute and he posted with it recently.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Even though I know the guy couldn't stand me, I miss Raptor. :(

Posted by Omni

Raptor

Posted by WillisGreeny

I knew Raptor in other forums.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Kendra, Warrior Babe;778335]Even though I know the guy couldn't stand me, I miss Raptor.
Raptor stopped posting before you joined. How would he know you?

I miss Saruman. And Bazariah - he still posts maybe once every couple months, but he used to be a regular. :(

Posted by Corrupt

C'mon guys, Arczu needs some love. Him and Wicked Sushi are two members that I'd love to have back. I do miss them all (save for Redon), though... some more than others.

Posted by Ant

Poor Redon, do we have to have another 4 way call rupt? ;)

Posted by Corrupt

Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about that! Didn't it involve you asking me what I thought of Redon, me saying "Yeah, he's a stupid fucking shitstain," and then Redon chiming in and you laughing like a retard? In that order too, I believe.

But yeah, let's have another three-way conversation so I can tell him how much I don't miss him on VGC!

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: Raptor stopped posting before you joined. How would he know you?

She had an account before this one called Lady Dragonrider.

Posted by Nihilus

me

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Quoting The X: Raptor stopped posting before you joined. How would he know you?

I had an account before this, you silly goose!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Sabredog, man. He was chill.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I miss Sabre and netty, although I still talk to them on msn often. I also miss Saruman and haven't talked to him in ages. Guess I should get on aim sometime.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Sabredog and Brownoystercult. Back in the day they had some good posts. That was back when I was 16 and still a young lad :(.

Posted by Zeta

Arczu was pretty awesome.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'll always remember him for his Rurouni Kenshin set up.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I only remember him because he lives in winnipeg.

Posted by Ant

you should sex him. if you haven't already.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;778911]I'll always remember him for his Rurouni Kenshin set up.

Hey I remember that. Come to think of it Arczu was pretty cool as well.

Posted by Linkman

netman - everyone's favorite \m/ faggot :(
Altinure - everyone's favorite compassionate faggot :(
coromoro - my first VGC friend. so many good times.
Sabredog - another real good friend who swore he'll never return. :(
Raptor - hated practically everyone, but I liked him.
Saruman - Yeah T Virus/Michelangelo!
Princess Kitty - Fate's old account name and then her alter ego.

Posted by Phantom75230

Why isn't oswaldo up there? i miss him

Posted by Arcadios

I believe I speak for everyone on this one.
Who?

Posted by Phantom75230

oswaldothelegend

look for him in the members list

Posted by Shade

Sabredog, such a cool guy, and I owe him for getting me into music. I still talk to him on AIM on the very few occasions that he signs on, but he's pretty much internet dead. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

This place could use more Mixman..

Posted by Shade

Hahaha, no.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun: This place could use more Mixman..

Yeah but he was banned for making too many puppet accounts.

Posted by Shade

And for being a ****ing idiot.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I miss metalvox. :(
& Wicked Sushi.
come back guys :D

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Scott :'( SCOTTTTT

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Shade;783934]And for being a ****ing idiot.

This all coming from a 16 year old. Screw VGC, I can just drive 25 minutes and visit Mixy and hang out in the real world and have "real" cool times. Who needs you interweb yuppie elitist circlejerks..

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Raptor - the only one I know IRL.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Must suck to not be on that poll, bro.

Posted by Xero

I was told that he was posting as Captain Cleanoff back then. That's why I didn't put him in.

Posted by Fragliche

Miss 'im.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Xero;874985]I was told that he was posting as Captain Cleanoff back then. That's why I didn't put him in.
He was definitely Admiral Anthrax when he left.

Posted by Hyper

...where am I? :( I've not been dead enough for the past year to qualify? :( :( :(

:(

Posted by Klarth

hurts doesn't it bro

Posted by Klarth

wait who are you fragliche

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting netman: wait who are you fragliche

Ancient lurking member formerly known as Metal Recluse and Metallic Madness.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I miss fairy because she was a hot woman and that's all that matters. That or she was dexter

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Post pictures or I don't believe you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

posted a million times. love and romance blog is where you should find them I bet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ok, i seen

dexter has good genes.

Posted by Speedfreak

Could've sworn most of those were still here under different names.

Posted by junior senior

i miss karl kroenen

Quoted post: Could've sworn most of those were still here under different names.

just brownoyster

Posted by junior senior

i miss the laminator

Posted by KoH

You know, despite how insulting that guy was I miss KoH.

I get a boner just thinking about him. Mmm.

Posted by Linkman

***, he was a douchebag! How could you miss him?

Posted by Fate

Prince Redon. I really liked that guy and he just kind of disappeared.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: I miss KoH.

Who...are...you??!! :D:D:D

Welcome back from da grave!!!! Seven months in hibernation??!! :D:D

KoH was fine. Then he came back and started to ***** and moan about some **** I can't remember. Kinda turned into a wiener.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I miss scott

And Jack Pattinson, or however you spell his name

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith;877698]Who...are...you??!! :D:D:D

Welcome back from da grave!!!! Seven months in hibernation??!! :D:D

Seven months in labor, actually. :)

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;877786]KoH was fine. Then he came back and started to ***** and moan about some **** I can't remember. Kinda turned into a wiener.

Mmm yeah, I think you're referring to when Random's girlfriend took over my account. Yep, sure was a real wiener, apparently. :D

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I miss scott

And Jack Pattinson, or however you spell his name

what ever happened to scott and calamity?

Quoted post: Mmm yeah, I think you're referring to when Random's girlfriend took over my account. Yep, sure was a real wiener, apparently.

I'll stand by my statement, even with this new revelation.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Fragliche: Ancient lurking member formerly known as Metal Recluse and Metallic Madness.

I remember you.

never paid you any heed back in the day, but we cool right

Posted by ExoXile

Porcupine.
seriously.

Posted by Kamek

Raptor- Where is he/ What happened to him? He was definitely one of my favorite members

Ferry- He and I were always really cool and I'll never forget in 2001 I made a really personal thread saying that I was leaving for a while, then deleted it and Ferry was the only one to see the message, and Freddy_G saw the title but asked me what was up (although I'm sure he doesn't remember it)

Freddy_G- He's married so he's forgiven for not being around as much

Tim- Realy nice guy and RPG head

Nidoking- Sim battle master

Luigi182- Another really nice guy

Victrebell- Always nice to me

Mitsu- Always had cool avatars and very knowledgeable with games

Prince Shondronai - I'll always remeber the BBQ

Q- I really miss Q he was so entertaining

Punchinello - Another entertaining guy

Jimma- Where the hell is he? I thought he used to post here sometimes but I haven't heard from him in ages.

Shin-Ra - One of the coolest/nicest of the second generation of VGC-ers along with Corrupt, Chepito and Aesthetic.

Xenos- Another very nice/cool person to me

I also kind of miss the whole HGE.

This forum used to be so fun! =[

Posted by Speedfreak

Raptor was a complete faggot.

I miss soul and saber, we lost two of the most intelligent, funny and genuinely likable members this board ever had.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

sabre i always found witty interesting, saruman typically fell into that as well. coro was an idiot but neverless one of the old crew and i appreciated his posts for the most part. altinure and netty are missed as well. what the **** happened to chepito?

kamek still doing the drop in and post once every 8 months thing?

also where's the username hack on this jesus

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Velvet Nightmare:

kamek still doing the drop in and post once every 8 months thing?

also where's the username hack on this jesus

Velvet! It's been a while! Haha yeah, pretty much. With second year university starting Tuesday I'm getting in the last bit of VGC that I can. I need those straight A's for med school hopefully.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: sabre i always found witty interesting, saruman typically fell into that as well. coro was an idiot but neverless one of the old crew and i appreciated his posts for the most part. altinure and netty are missed as well. what the **** happened to chepito?

chepito was on yesterday

Posted by Klarth

i miss 3dguitar and his final fantasy 10 fanclub:(

Posted by Shade

[quote]coro was an idiot

what?

Quoting Kamek: Velvet! It's been a while! Haha yeah, pretty much. With second year university starting Tuesday I'm getting in the last bit of VGC that I can. I need those straight A's for med school hopefully.

holy crap, someone doing something with their life! props to that my friend. i always think that it has been interesting that many of us came to vgc when we were quite young, and have had the privilege (lol?) of watching (some of) us grow up in many ways. i myself was only 13 or 14 when i first found vgc casually googling for 'video game forums'.

Quoting Shade: what?

i mean that with all the love in the world. like, loveable village idiot, or something of that nature. perhaps goof would have been better terminology

Quoting netman: i miss 3dguitar and his final fantasy 10 fanclub:(

segueing from the above...thankfully some of us do grow up. though i'm sure people miss our old 800x1000 signature back when they would display on every post, right? right?

:o

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: holy crap, someone doing something with their life! props to that my friend. i always think that it has been interesting that many of us came to vgc when we were quite young, and have had the privilege (lol?) of watching (some of) us grow up in many ways. i myself was only 13 or 14 when i first found vgc casually googling for 'video game forums'.

Thanks man! Yeah, it's so competitive but it's truly something I want to do so I'm working extremely hard at it. I feel the same way! I was a part of won since I was about eight. Literally. Eight. I'm 19 now. What the heck. It's ridiculous how many of us have grown old here.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Acheron, nuff said. I miss that crazy guy.

And Aesthetic. I know she pops in once in a while here, but we've lost contact for a few years and I miss our convos. :(

And Good. He dissappeared at like the turning of 04, I wonder where he went. ;)

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;878492]I'll stand by my statement, even with this new revelation.

I'll give you a blow job.

Work the shaft... gurgle the balls... the works.

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Speedfreak: Raptor was a complete faggot.

thank you

Posted by Dexter

Definitely Raptor for me. He had more character than anyone else on the list. Very interesting individual.

Although I'm missing Fairy a lot, too.

Posted by Iris

Off the list: Sabre.

Not sure why people missed Raptor so much. He was an arrogant twat. Granted, he made lots of quality posts, but I didn't find him particularly likable, just seemingly intelligent.

Posted by Linkman

I think that's why people miss him. He brought some kind of intelligent quality to the site, despite him being an *******. It was more respect over liking.

From the list, only a couple.

21 Hoot Salute (netman, Cody)
Though he never comes around here, I still talk to him quite a bit on MSN

Altinure
Disappeared forever.

Angelwing (Wang, Lisa)
Too busy for such pointless activities, but I still talk to her on MSN every now and then.

Aesthetic (Sammy)
I don't know, she comes around once in a blue moon and posts pictures of herself. She was amusing though.

coromoro (Snowbean, David)
Snowbean has a busy life.

Neo (David)
I don't know why he stopped coming, but he's on MSN a lot. I don't talk to him though.

Sabredog (Dishwasher, R.O.B, Rob)
Just hates you all, but I still talk to him a lot on MSN.

Sniper (Turtle Pro, Mike)
R.I.P ;_;

Zargathos (Zarg)
Gone.

Zerostar (Concerto, Heather)
Shows up in the sprite blog every now and then.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter:
Although I'm missing Fairy a lot, too.

I'm sure you could convince her to come back for a while ;)

Quoted post: I think that's why people miss him. He brought some kind of intelligent quality to the site, despite him being an *******. It was more respect over liking.

Stupidest ****ing thing I've heard.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Iris: Not sure why people missed Raptor so much. He was an arrogant twat. Granted, he made lots of quality posts, but I didn't find him particularly likable, just seemingly intelligent.

I miss him because I found him to be the most interesting character here at VGC. I definitely learned much from who he was as a person. He looked at things differently than anyone else I know, and with his observations came my respect and admiration. If I could have anyone back, it would be him. If I got to choose who I got to meet next from VGC, it would be him. I really don't miss anyone else. In fact, I forget about most others unless they're brought up, and I certainly don't find myself thinking about them when I'm off VGC. I think about Raptor at odd times, through many other associations.

I found his method of communication effective here in a way that it got on people's nerves, which brought out amusing reactions and often times would get an interesting conversation rolling. He doesn't communicate or act that way in real life because of environmental differences which alter the response. It just doesn't work. His online fursonification just strengthened his character. It was bold, it was interesting, and most importantly, it was a lot of fun for me to be around and scrutinize.

Posted by Iris

Voided your argument at fursonification.

His attitude here is what matters, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe if he were more outgoing.

Posted by Klarth

gotta say, I don't miss the original netman at all

mainly because I still talk to him like every day and I can't imagine him wasting his life here anymore.

Posted by Iris

I miss him because I kind of lost contact. I can see what you mean though by him not wasting time here anymore.

Posted by Linkman

True, same goes for Sabre.

I was more meaning there presence on VGC. If I eliminated people I still talk to on MSN/AIM and stuff, my list would be cut in half.

Posted by Klarth

Haven't talked to him in like... Six months. Then again, I very rarely start conversations with people.

I don't blame him; being a sociable human being's got to be nice!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

MasterAsh.

Posted by Klarth

Oh ****.

While we're at it, PsiRockinOmega.

Metalvox is the only guy worth missing.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting The X: MasterAsh.

Oh lord, I almost forgot him.

Posted by Acheron

well, good thing i didn't leave enough of an impression here to get mentioned in this type of thread.

Quoting Mystic Hero: Acheron, nuff said. I miss that crazy guy.

aww ****.

look who it was created by

Posted by Mystic Hero

And what is it you are implying by that?

Posted by Shade

that you're a really cool dude.

Quoted post: And what is it you are implying by that?

think hard. or less hard, whichever applies.

Posted by Kutlass

MackSlovack

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: look who it was created by

yeah I'm realizing that I forgot quite a lot of members. last time i make a thread like this.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

proof that gay people are pretty stupid

Posted by Dexter

If I were to make this thread, I'm sure I would forget a lot of members, as well, such as most on your list.

I miss chica.

Posted by Xero

Well Dexter...I guess you're gay too. X said so.

Posted by G-Sides

anyone remember Peach? :S
at the end of every post, she'd have a little Vivi sprite and "Vivi sez: *something funny relating to topic*" :( miss it

also, momentum, who's still a mod but never posts anymore. cooooool guy.

Posted by Iris

All I remember is the ninja turtles guy who was obsessed with Peach.

Posted by Ant

yeah I remember that dood. made a **** ton of threads in the SNES area.

Posted by Linkman

T-Virus!

Posted by Trigger

Trigger lol

Metalvox and Shin-Ra.

Posted by Ch

KILLER JORDO!

:rolleyes:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Trigger: Trigger lol

I was about to say!

And **** it, I wish I had voted for Wicked Sushi. Really miss that guy.

Posted by Ant

oh yeah. I remember that guy. At the time I didn't realize why everyone thought he was a fag. But then I saw some old posts by him and BLAMO, I had a revelation.

Posted by Foppy D

who was that guy who claimed to be really into weight lifting but he like wasn't that big? He was a douche. Always talked about how he just ordered kettlebells. He even had a weight lifting blog. Huge pussy.

I remember I had old school game blog with that guy who was really into Diddy Kong but he was "ghetto". That guy was gay too.

Posted by Iris

Admiral Anthrax and Kaotix.

And AA was pretty big, he just wasn't disgusting weight lifter large.

Posted by Dexter

He used to be large as in chubby large but then started working out and got a better form. Last time I saw him he was looking moderately healthy. I know he got married, but didn't he just have a kid?

I wonder how Crazy K is looking these days.

Posted by Xero

He posted pictures of himself not so long ago. Just check his latest threads. ;)

Posted by ExoXile

Bringing back the Miami vice look, niiice.

Posted by netman

I miss speaking with Raptor.

We started talking in 1998 pretty regularly up until a few years ago.

Posted by coromoro

I miss Aesthetic, the real netman, sniper :(, Raptor, Alty, and even Freddy G.

Quoted post: the real netman

he's right above you!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

raptor's in this thread too

Posted by coromoro

So 21 Hoot Salute = netman? :eek: And Kaptain Kutlass = Raptor? :o

Posted by Linkman

21 Hoot Salute is Cody, coro. :P

Kaptain Kutlass is NOT Raptor

Posted by coromoro

I had no idea that was Cody. :)

And I dunno, that Kaptain Kutlass guy seems a little suspicious... You should try an IP check. :angel:

Posted by junior senior

* chec 216.235.36.170 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Kaptain Kutlass 216.235.36.170 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Raptor 216.235.36.170 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* scylla 216.235.36.170 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

ooh

Posted by Stalolin

we knew he was raptor without the ip check

Posted by junior senior

oops sorry im retarded and didn't know that without the ip check

Posted by Linkman

yeah, it's him. The IPs are pretty similar.

Posted by Klarth

how in lore could you people not realise this

[quote]the real netman
oh, i'm the real netman alright. think of me as the successor.

i almost completely forgot about Aesthetic and Zarg. Zar taught me the username hack about a thousand years ago..

Posted by Foppy D

Yeah that guy has to be Raptor, look at his signature. One the last things I remember talking to him about was him being a furry. He was a weirdo

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: i almost completely forgot about Aesthetic and Zarg. Zar taught me the username hack about a thousand years ago..

I thought that was me

Posted by junior senior

i miss zarg. :(

yooo toxic is back!

Posted by Breakman

i don't see "peach", "zero omega" or "rockman&forte" on this list

or hell, even "lugia" and his various later japanese names I could never remember, as weird as he sometimes was

Lugia? Total fag if he's the same guy from VGS which I'm pretty sure he was.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Lugia? Total fag if he's the same guy from VGS which I'm pretty sure he was.

long long long ago -- when his name was actually 'lugia', particularly back when vgc and vgs were the same board-- he was pretty tight
like when we were both around 13 years old and talking about cool **** all the time

when he started using the weird japanese names and acting like an uptight little prick and i read his livejournal entry about how he was literally crying from 'withdrawals' or something while waiting on his japanese preorder of mario sunshine to arrive, yeah, he kind of became a fag

Which is around the time I knew him. And boy, he was pretty lame. If I recall his name was Itachi something or other.

Posted by Breakman

yeah, that was him. I'm just kind of thinking of my best bros from waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back when vgc was the place I went to the most on the whole internet and how I miss them so, or the old 'versions' of them from back then; sadly, many of these guys may have changed for the worse as much as Lugia by this point, but they were totally rad back when I knew them at least ;_;

Posted by Hyper

I remember Lugia back in my manske_m days. cool dude then from what i remember.

You remember wrong. Or didn't know him in the later years.

Posted by Hyper

I was also 10 years old.

Oh. Probably your idol then.

Posted by Hyper

I just liked his high post count