Free Carcassone!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=XBox.com]all current XBL subscribers (8 million and counting) will have the opportunity to download the hit Xbox Live Arcade title, Carcassonne, for free! The only condition is that you must do so between 12:01 a.m. PST on Nov. 15 and 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 16, otherwise it'll cost you the normal fee of 800 Microsoft Points.

This had better apply to Europe.

Posted by Kit

****, I bought it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

First E4, now this?

OH KIT

Posted by Kit

Same with the R6V Red Pack. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hahaha, oh jeez, now I can't get the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme out of my head.

[IMG]http://multimedia.bostonherald.com/images/dbfc092290_ltpdav09092007.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Kit

Maybe I should buy more stuff so everybody gets it free.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?

Posted by Borealis

I've set a reminder on my phone. **** better remind me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It should apply to everywhere since it isn't sponsored. It's to celebrate XBL's 5 year anniversary. Also, anyone who has had an account since 2002 will get 500 MS points which is pretty cool.

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol, my dad bought it. But at least he gets 500 points for getting XBL the day it came out.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Also, anyone who has had an account since 2002 will get 500 MS points which is pretty cool.

Yeah, 250 bucks spent and you only get like what......6.50? Yeah, most epic move ever made by MS.

Quoted post: Yeah, 250 bucks spent and you only get like what......6.50? Yeah, most epic move ever made by MS.

Haha, oh wow, you're a faggot. It's free money, dude. MS didn't have to do anything. But who wants free money, right?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Haha, oh wow, you're a faggot. It's free money, dude. MS didn't have to do anything. But who wants free money, right?

Well the idea is sweet but it feels like a kick in the balls to me. But maybe it' cuz I'm not as devoted to xbawks as some other people.

Yeah, go free money and Microsoft. May death come swiftly to their enemies.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kick in the balls? What the ****? It's a simple anniversary that could have passed without notice, but 'Soft are willing to give everyone a free game, plus reward their longest users with money... I fail to see the issue.

Posted by Roger Smith

There is no issue, I'm simply stating my opinion and all you xbox fans are getting upset over it.

Uh, no. I just find your statement funny. Dude, it's free money. How is that a kick in the balls exactly?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, I got my free Carcassone. Weird thing was, there was absolutely no mention of it being free anywhere on XBL until I went to the effort of going into XBLA and looking up Carcassone itself. Only played the tutorial, but it looks to be a nice relaxing game I can play in bed or whatever.

There's ads up for XBL's fifth birthday and it's in there I believe. I grabbed it and the theme they offered... but my lord is that theme bad. Do they even look at the dashboard background or what?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Every theme/background is terrible. I just use the default with a charcoal Guide colour.

I use the Wood one or the Bungie Day one. The wood one went really nice with the BioShock theme.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm downloading as I download the latest BangBus update.:)

I gotta say, this is one badass game. The AI really does cheat at the higher difficulties, so that kinda sucks, but whatever. Still a fun game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

AI always gets the right tile at the right time. ****ing ******s. I hate when you've almost built an awesome castle, and they jump in with 'LOL HAI JUST LEMME ADD A LIL TILE HERE', and your whole setup is ruined...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Haha this is pretty fun. Not at all what I was expecting.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want to punch the AI sometimes...

All of the time, actually.

I just don't play with high-leveled AI.