Why hello thar

Posted by David M. Awesome

Yo! My name's David, sometimes known as Mr. Awesome. I'm in college, live in Phoenix, AZ, and I like drawing, music, some sports, and of course, video games. As far as the drawing goes, I never finish anything even though it's pretty much all that I ever do. When it comes to music, I have a classical background as I was in choir all through school until college, but nowadays I find that I am more into harder rock and some metal. Although I do enjoy playing baseball, basketball, football, etc, every once in a while, I rarely get a chance to do so, as it is 100+ degrees everyday during the summer. Aside from which, I'm not very good at any of them and I don't have a lot of stamina. I'm ****ing fast, though, which sometimes makes up for some of my physical shortcomings.

Video games... I lack the funds to purchase any of the latest generation systems, but I still have enough old games that I've never finished to hold me over until I can make enough money to buy one. I've also got a decent computer that can run most of the PC games that have come out recently. Blahblahblahblahblah this is probably more than you really need to know about me, blame Linko for making me join.

Also, lol Grand Train.

Posted by Linko_16

Your text is hard to read. D=

Everyone be nice to David.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome.

Posted by Borealis

I am nice to David!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Welcome. You look like fun- stick around, dude. :)

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC. Awesome username ;)

Posted by MottaTheHutt

SUP NIGGA?

Posted by CrystalPain

Nice avatar!
Welcome to VGC