Saw IV

Posted by Ditto

Very sick movie, but the best one yet. Opinions?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I accidently overheard something about it. Something about two guys chained together with their mouths sewn shut. I plan on seeing it eventually.

Posted by Xero

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=26698

;)

I still haven't seen this movie. :( Ain't a single friend that has time or plans to go without his gf to see it.

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting MottaTheHutt: I accidently overheard something about it. Something about two guys chained together with their mouths sewn shut. I plan on seeing it eventually.

Take comfort in knowing that you're talking about a really short scene near the beginning.

Great movie, though it probably would have helped if I'd seen 1 or 3.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I've seen the first three, and certainly plan on seeing the fourth.

Posted by Borealis

I wasn't paying attention to the movie :(;)

... :(

Posted by Ilikefluff

[QUOTE=Ditto;777861]Very sick movie, but the best one yet. Opinions?[/QUOTE

there are already 2 threads on this,,,, alot of it was fake,, the blood action could of been better,, sick, i jumped out of my seat twice, not the best out the 4 i like the other ones better, adds on to the the series, the game has just begun but who else can add on to the twisted traps.. we will just have to wait another 2 years.

Posted by Xero

I just came back from seeing the 4th Saw movie.

The traps weren't as good as the ones in the 3rd. So if you go see that movie hoping to see a lot of exagerated gore, you won't see that much. Some traps were quite simple and we didn't get to see that much out of them. Like the one where that fat raper was on the bed. We only saw things quickly, but nothing like in the other movies. Only the first trap was very awesome. Then the one for Siso (2nd place)
The movie was obviously focusing on the story and I liked that. I got to see how things began and the punch at the end was unexpected. I didn't see it coming. I hope they will make a 5th Saw. Some think they should stop while they can, but I find those movies entertaining. Don't stop the gore.