~He, he...greetings(Zach [Necro], Joe [Nido], Echo, Crono, Dee-Kay)~

Posted by Ditto

Greetings good ol' vgchat sim fighters. Haven't been here in a few years. Just thought I'd say hello once again to a few old time friends if they even remember me. my name was Colonel Mike or Divine Dragon some time ago. Hit me up and show some love

Posted by S

Hey Mike. Lunairetic, if you remember me. Long time, eh? Welcome back. I'm sure someone will want to take this up, but if they don't I'll oblige you.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Welcome back

Posted by Ditto

thank you, thank you. and yeah I remember you Luna. I think Ill be hanging around for a while =)

Posted by Crono

Yo. How goes the quiet stormy one?

Posted by Echo

Heeeey, it's Divine Dragon. It's always nice to see older faces around. I wish I had the free time to battle you. If you start with someone else, though, I'll be sure to read it.

Posted by KluE

Hey hey, whats up. You probably dont remember me, but you and Zach introduced me to Simming. Anyway, good to see that your back

Posted by Ditto

lol Crono. Funny that you STILL remember my AOL name. And echo, old faces? how dare you

Posted by Crono

But of course. It hasn't been on the list in years since you're never on but meh.

Posted by Echo

Hahaha, older faces. :p:

Ah, you know what I meant. Someone from the good old days, when I was new.

Posted by Ditto

lol, just checkin. who comes around here anymore btw?

Posted by S

Me. Crono's been around more lately.

Posted by Crono

You might catch a glimpse of Nid or Necro here and there as well, but me, Luna and Echo are pretty much the only consistent ones, and even then not much battling happens. =\

Posted by Echo

I regularly check the forums and read stuff, but I don't usually have the time to actually battle.

Posted by DeeKay

Hmm...waiting for an opponent to instill inspiration in me...and commit to seeing a battle through..I'm tired of opening and never finishing.

Posted by S

Arena or First strike, bud?