New Discussion

Posted by The Judge

ITT, we're all blackbelts in martial arts, follow football, have been laid hundreds of times, and respect each other. Also, there's only one console in existence.

Got this off /v/ and thought it'd produce interesting results.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hey judge, I really respect your ability to fight. We should spar sometime or play some football! Or even better, hit me up on the Wii later tonight and we'll play some Madden. See ya then, buddy.

Posted by The Judge

Sounds good. Just let me finish some reps and then train under a waterfall for a bit, and then go meet up with my hot GF so I can get a BJ.

Then I'll hit you up on some shootan games and maybe some Madden.

Posted by Arcadios

Yo, Derick, CJ. Let's have a BBQ at my house on Sunday.
We can throw the Ol' pig skin around, watch the Super Bowl and eat 100% Beef.

Posted by The Judge

Sounds good bro! Sounds good! Mind if I bring a keg?

Posted by Arcadios

Hell yeah. The more beer there is, the better the party.
Call some of your friends so they can come to my house on their Ford Mustangs along with their girls. We'll stir up some fights at midnight so we can see who the better fighter is. All of you are going down!

Posted by Omni

I'll be back later. I've gotta fill out my fantasy football sheet and play Wii with some ninjas.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hey dudes. Count me out. Sports Center marathon is on tonight. It's the same episode over and over again, but you catch stuff you missed each time.

Posted by Linko_16

I just got back from my training. It was hard being away from football for so long, but those monks taught me how to cut a man in half with my fist.

Of course, I will never abuse this power. I will save it for when I am faced with one of those dirty Arabs.

Posted by Ant

i pull out my penos and stick it in her vagoo

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Linko_16: I just got back from my training. It was hard being away from football for so long, but those monks taught me how to cut a man in half with my fist.

Of course, I will never abuse this power. I will save it for when I am faced with one of those dirty Arabs.

Oh man, We need to run those sand niggers out of here.
We can use our Shining Finger to run those terrorist back to Iraq.
USA USA USA

Posted by WillisGreeny

I hear ya Arc. The problem is people just don't get it. They make simple things confusing, which is just stupid. Just look at them, they have diapers on their heads! How can you put a helmet on and play Football if there's a diaper on your head? They're so backwards.

Posted by Linko_16

Some guy told me the other day that he likes chicks with dicks. I promptly cut him in half with my fist. I mean, come on, that's the most demented thing I've ever heard.

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, I wish I could get laid. I'm gonna go play some xbox.

Posted by WillisGreeny

psht, Xbox? You should try playing videogames with the Wii. Videogames are so much better than that Xbox w/e. You can play Madden on the Wii.

Posted by The Judge

So how many bricks can you guys break with your head? I'm up to 16. The babes love it.

Posted by Arcadios

**** that, cock push ups is where it's at.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting cats: man, I wish I could get laid. I'm gonna go play some xbox.

I'd totally get you laid with an excellent high-five!

Posted by The Judge

The Todd agrees.

Or should I say The Judge! WOOOOOOOAH!