Terrible crack

Posted by TimeSkipz

So I cracked my screen :(. It started out as a small crack in the corner but now it's spreading in a straight line down the screen, what can I do?

Posted by Borealis

Let it happen.

I mean, how the hell did you crack a PSP? I don't even crack my DS and I'm supposed to be stabbed at.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting TimeSkipz: So I cracked my screen :(. It started out as a small crack in the corner but now it's spreading in a straight line down the screen, what can I do?

Maybe it's god's way of telling you that the PSP was a horrible choice.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Roger Smith: Maybe it's god's way of telling you that the PSP was a horrible choice.

Go[COLOR="White"]d[/COLOR] would just sever his testicles, but they're surely gone already.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;777313]Maybe it's go[COLOR=white]d[/COLOR]'s way of telling you that the PSP was a horrible choice.

PSP was a great choice, I wouldn't imagine buying a DS even if they were $99.

Posted by Roger Smith

Even if the DS was 6x more durable then a ****ty PSP and you wouldn't have wasted any money by buying a DS? failget.

Posted by TimeSkipz

It was basically because I wasn't using the carrying case.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well that's your own stupid fault lol.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yes, it was a stupid move that I regret :(.

Posted by Roger Smith

Which is funny, seeing how obsessed you are over your PSP, you think you'd take better care of it.

Posted by Apathetic

Hope you bought a warranty or something. If not try sony to see if you can do anything about it.