Photoshop CS3

Posted by Clandestine Blaze

Does anyone know any new changes added to the latest version of Photoshop?

Posted by Average n00b

My friend says that it's worth the upgrade, it runs faster for one thing, and as for the features?

The ability to open filters as smart objects which allows you to manipulate and change the effects of filters after being made.

The new RAW engine is a huge improvement, adding highlight recovery and fill light, vibrance, and other features.

An extremely effective black and white conversion adjustment layer.

A really cool selection tool and accompanying ability to refine the selection edges.

And there are a lot but he hasn't really had it long enough to get to them all yet. :/

I can't get it, but I really want to.

Posted by Borealis

I'm installing it right now, because CS2 was gettin' on my nerves, no reason why.

Posted by maian

My Version 7 is getting outdated. :(

Quoting maian: My Version 7 is getting outdated. :(

Haha, I used to have version 7 before I got CS2.
It gets the job done atleast.

Posted by Borealis

It turns out the version I did download was just a trojan (ugh), so I had to delete that, and scan my HD for two hours just for safe measures, THEN download another from a safer source and do a *****y unzipping, unraring process so I could finally install.

Now, I have CS3, and a new realization that I have FAR too many pictures, and need them all deleted.

Posted by Foster

i still use cs2.. i like it before i was ueing macromedia fireworks8

I finally got a chance to check out some of the new features on CS3. I was impressed, but not enough to spend that kind of money on it quite yet.

Posted by Foster

I just got CS3 its good i like it:)