Check Mii Out!

Posted by Colonel

For those of you who don't already know, there is a new channel that was released today. It's called "Check Mii Out" In this channel you can post mii's on the mii board and have other users rate them and even take them into their Mii Plazas. There is also contests that can be entered, for example the current contest is tring to make a Mii "That looks like Mario without his cap." You can judge these Mii's and enter your own Mii if you wish. Honestly I dont think very many people know about this because regionally I only have 2 people that have signed up for this channel.

So try it out and have fun.

PS: You know what would go great with this channel? A MII UPDATE!!! :(

Posted by maian

Really? Cool, I'll have to check it out. That's funny, there wasn't a bulletin about it from Nintendo. I love making Miis, so this should be fun if I have nothing to do.

Posted by S

Mario is hard...

Posted by WillisGreeny

Whoa! getting on now!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll download it, but I guess I'll use it about as much as the News and Weather and Polls channels. [spoiler]SPOILER: NOT A LOT[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

I prefer the Mii music in this channel more than the actual Mii Channel music :(

Downloaded a V, and supar kawaii looking one tonight. I was going to post my Mongler, but it said I can't since I apparently got it from another person(even though I didn't). I think I'll like this channel just for messing around.

Posted by D.J Cat

I like it.

Its funny how about one in every 5 is Hitler.

I entered my John Howard and Kevin Rudd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Howard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudd

3539-0760-3514 -J.H
6264-9881-1065 - K.R

I went from 10 Mii's to 32 in a day (also thanks to getting a few from friends).
There are some sweet ones on there like Charlie Brown, Michael Jackson, Mr. T, pretty funny. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'll download it, but I guess I'll use it about as much as the News and Weather and Polls channels. SPOILER: NOT A LOT

Same. It's a cute distraction but whatever.

Posted by Kit

Submitted something for the contest but it's not very good.

Posted by Colonel

So did I but it's not vary good

Posted by Speedfreak

People seem to enjoy my Vegeta.

Posted by Iris

I almost submitted a Captain Falcon, but some one beat me to it.

Posted by Luigi61289

i submitted J from men in black and mrs doubtfire

Posted by Kit

Submitted a goomba and a Corsa 'C'mon!'.

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting Kit: Submitted a goomba and a Corsa 'C'mon!'.

What is their number?
;)

I think I'll add yet another Hitler tonight.
I think mine is pretty good.
Than again everyone probably does...

Posted by maian

I have an Agent Smith and Neo that I both like. I like this channel, though. I imported a bunch of Miis. I never thought what you're capable of doing in Mii channel until I saw all of these.

Posted by Luigi61289

just put up red forman from that 70's show

Posted by WillisGreeny

I put up Ness...but Ness looks like everyone with beety eyes and a red cap, so whoops.

Posted by Kit

The contest was full of random non-mario miis. :/

And I saw a few with hats on too. :/

Good job, Nintendo.

Posted by Ant

shut up

nintendroooooooooone

Posted by Arcadios

:(

Posted by maian

So, from probably millions of Miis entered, ten at a time are chosen at random and judged?

Three out of ten always end up not being Mario =/

Posted by wiimaster26

Dude this sounds cool i wanna get a wireless router just to go on it

Posted by Sterling

Jesus, I went from 11 to 60.

Awesome.

Posted by maian

This channel bores me now because of the terrible judging/entering system for contests, and the fact that the top 50/Popular categories have Miis that never change, or rather, the same Miis that keep reappearing just with different makers, and about 26 Michael Jacksons on each page.