ACK you guys :(

Posted by TimeSkipz

I'm not Junior Senior for crying out loud. Really IP check or something.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What's the difference? You act like JS reguardless. You might aswell be a JS puppet.

Posted by S

I vote we ban them both out of safety.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Regardless*
I don't go parading around about how I had a BIG RED PERIOD.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yes, but you're annoying as hell. Correcting my spelling just adds to it.

Posted by mis0

Quoting TimeSkipz: Regardless*
I don't go parading around about how I had a BIG RED PERIOD.

Uh, aren't you pretending to be a boy?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Correcting my grammar is just as annoying.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: Correcting my grammar is just as annoying.

Your ****ty grammar is annoying enough by itself. :(

Posted by Borealis

Quoting TimeSkipz: I don't go parading around about how I had a BIG RED PERIOD.

How is parading around about how you've got Xulco on your ignore list any better?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting TimeSkipz: Correcting my grammar is just as annoying.

No it isn't. Your spelling and grammar are the only things that allow us to put any meaning to the symbols you type on the page. Don't be an idiot.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Screw editing

Posted by The Judge

I'm impartial on the whole matter, because I barely even know you. Still, don't parade your idiocy like a retard with a medal. "DUR, GRAMMAR ISN'T IMPORTANT." Maybe if you're speaking to us, you moron. When the only way to get your opinion across is through a written medium, grammar is very important.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: WACKO :(.

Don't take his name in vain, fgt

Posted by mis0

Timeskipz is JS, Judge. Not that invalidates anything you've said, but I think you can certainly go the extra mile and just flat out call her a moron. This whole puppet thing, her blog, etc. All glorious displays of utter stupidity.

Posted by The Judge

She ranks above me on the "non-contributing worthless members" list. And given that I only come in and tell people to shut up, that's saying something.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Rddflag/Timeskipz = not a puppet.

Posted by The Judge

Whatever you are, don't be stupid. How about you try to be a contributing member with a likeable personality instead of a pompous one who has no reason to flaunt whatever it is he happens to be flaunting at any time?

lol generic.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: She ranks above me on the "non-contributing worthless members" list. And given that I only come in and tell people to shut up, that's saying something.

Tell stupid people that they are stupid is more of a contribution than "lol I'MA BIEG RAD DOWGZ!!!!" or pretending to be a guy from Canada.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: Rddflag/Timeskipz = not a puppet.

I don't think anybody really cares at this point. :\

Posted by TimeSkipz

Do I have to contribute in WU? I'm pretty sure this is anarchy in here :).

Posted by PROF CHAOS

*sigh*

Posted by xuclo

Isn't that's the way it's always been and is supposed to be?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Your only contribution has been some videos that aren't great, and posting in WU. Not that my posts are of the highest quality, but I'm capable of posting outside of WU .

Posted by xuclo

I'm not. :( lol

This place has me trap'd

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;776689]Your only contribution has been some videos that aren't great, and posting in WU. Not that my posts are of the highest quality, but I'm capable of posting outside of WU .

Check the Playstation board, and the other systems board.

Posted by xuclo

Too much effort, not enough result.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Raise a little hell gawd I love that song

Posted by xuclo

Conteaza asta?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=xuclo;776688]I love posting in foreign languages so they don't know what I'm trying to say: I was molested by my father at the age of 14 and I loved it :(

Posted by xuclo

[url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=776728&postcount=48]see also[/url]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Just for ****s and giggles, I checked the last post you had that wasn't in WU. It was about 60 posts ago, talking about WWE.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Yes, I mainly hangout here. I do read the other forums. But rarely post outside here. I started out in the RPG section though.

Posted by xuclo

I started out in music. I still post there, mostly in the now playing thread.

Posted by Omni

Rddfag isn't JS. Some of his IPs are clearly Winnipeg if you look at the host names. Not to mention he used to use another account, which you can view here: http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=237

Posted by TimeSkipz

I've been trying to explain that for a while now.

Posted by xuclo

The problem is that no one really cares except for you

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting TimeSkipz: I've been trying to explain that for a while now.

Yeah, were just not getting it. We have a problem with you possibly being JS, not that your posts stink like JS. Glad you're getting it.

Posted by xuclo

Gushi cong yishuang boli xie kaishi!

Posted by Kit

danielcmac? dude, you added my msn. I was thinking for like half an hour who you are.

I rarely go on, just so you know.

Posted by TimeSkipz

That must have been back when I joined the forum, I added a bunch of people :).

Posted by Kit

I only got the message 3 days ago.

Shows how little I go on!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Whatever you are, don't be stupid. How about you try to be a contributing member with a likeable personality instead of a pompous one who has no reason to flaunt whatever it is he happens to be flaunting at any time?

er, don't listen to him!!!! Be a total n00bie!!!!! You n00bies are the easiest ones to train on how to be a wacko and drive people insane!!!! *Think WackoHater.*