I have to do a Racial Inequality paper

Posted by Crazy K

And I need your guys help. I have to write a 2 page paper, thats due tomorrow, and I'm the first to present. Anyways I have no idea of what to do for my report. I was thinking about doing something about Rap music, but then I changed my mind on that. I just thought of doing Racial Inequality in Sports, but that might be a bit hard to do.

Anyways I need good suggestions. I'm not worried about getting it done, I just want a good subject to do my presentation on. I would also need to find articles that support my findings, but that I'm sure, won't be a problem.

Posted by Pit

Racial inequalities in film, tv
like with statistic, 12% of actors are hispanic, in which majority of women are maids, or blacks portrayal, etc, percentage

Posted by Trigger

Terrorists never take black people as hostages - write about that inequality.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Racial inequality in work. bla bla bla all the executives are white bla bla bla all the maids and toilet cleaners are black bla bla bla all the farm workers are hispanic.

I studied the USA for like 6 years in my Politics class. We just sorted all the various races into white, black, azn and hispanic. No inbetweens.

Posted by fates warning

write about the evils of affirmative action

Posted by Ridley_04

You could write about the psychology behind racial inequality.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting fates warning: write about the evils of affirmative action

I just wrote a paper about that. :cookie:

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah, basically what everyone's listed. The Entertainment buisness, low paying/demeaning jobs for Hispanics/blacks, and here's a little bit of an article that I found out for ya'

Among public institutions of higher education the impact of 209 was not felt until the Fall of 1998. At UC Berkeley and UCLA, the top public universities in the state, African American and Latino enrollment plummeted. Whereas in 1997 the entering freshman class at UC Berkeley was 7.3% African American and 13.4% Chicano/Latino, by the following year African American enrollment was down to 3.5%, and Chicano/Latino enrollment had declined to 7.4% of the entering Freshman class

I think that'll help you, though I've never really taken anything like this before, anyways, good luck.

Posted by Crazy K

A little late, but oh well. It was due today, so I just wrote up a paper on Racial Inequality in todays world Sunday night. I was the first to present, because it went in alphabetical order. So yeah, oh well. But thanks anyways.

Posted by Borealis

How'd it go?

Posted by Crazy K

Actually not bad, It was short, but I think I did a fantastic job.

Posted by Average n00b

Well, you know what they say, quality not quantity.

Or that's what I say anyway.

Posted by Zeta

Should've just written several paragraphs of racial slurs.

Posted by Ridley_04

Ending with a racial joke. Then you tell everyone how its wrong and they are bastards for laughing.

Posted by The Judge

All non-white races are the scum of the earth, excluding blacks, which are the spawn of Satan.

I'm also counting the Irish in.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting The Judge: All non-white races are the scum of the earth, excluding blacks, which are the spawn of Satan.

I'm also counting the Irish in.

WHOOOO!

Posted by The Judge

Filthy sow. It's your kind that's ruining my perfect white utopia.

Posted by Ant

I'm 1/4 scum.

Posted by The Judge

Anyone over a BMI of 25 is included in the "should be killed" category.

Posted by Ant

Will you do the honors?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Irish and Italians.

Posted by Shade

Mafia vs. Drunken Mob. I like.

Your entire paper should've consisted of. "If you want racial equality, no affirmative action."

Posted by Skitzo Control

Or, perhaps, "Not All Races Are Equal, and Thus Racial Inequality Will Always be a Part of Our Society."

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Ridley_04: Ending with a racial joke. Then you tell everyone how its wrong and they are bastards for laughing.

That's if you don't get kicked out first