MARIO IS EVIL!

Posted by Big Boss

Today's the day... (:*)

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/01/news_6121449.html"]Mario blamed for turtle massacre[/url]!

Posted by Night Owl

thats sorta sad, and he was 16! what an idiot!

Posted by Big Boss

Check the rest of the news page.

Running riot! Remake of Twin Snakes! EA gets exclusive deal on curling!

Posted by Night Owl

lol, forget the turtles!

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

that boy was stupid,1. why the heck do you want to re-act something a video game has, o come on! it's a video game!, 2. Isn't it commen sence that if you jump on a turtle with a lot of weight that it could crush the lil guy killing it? He's 16!! isn't he matured enough?? i guess he hasnt hit puberty to have responsibility. what a dope, hope the police keep him in jail for every turtle that was killed. Poor turtles, RIP...

Posted by Corrupt

You might want to pay more attention to the date at the bottom, dude.

April 1st, 2005... just think about it for once.

By the way, I also loved the "Medal of Honor Street" link... haha.

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

Oh sorry, but that was a horrible april fools prank.

Posted by Nizmo

And to think, bringing a Game Boy along could have changed the situation.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Fpsmastaps2: Oh sorry, but that was a horrible april fools prank.

If you fell for it, then...

Posted by Night Owl

lol, im an idiot!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Those turtles had it coming. Filthy kidnappers, all of 'em.

Posted by Darkbackward

If he thinks being mario is cool, wait until he reaches prison and becomes princess peach!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I believe it's pronounced "Pee-ahch."

Posted by higbvuyb

If he hadn't done that, they would have sprouted wings and kidnapped princess Peach. It was for the good of humanity.

Posted by Litbut

What the heck...if that was meant to be an April Fool's joke...it wasn't very funny.

Posted by bazariah

i laughed hard on that one, because i knew it was a prank

the funniest bit was

"Life is like a video game," the teenager reportedly said before being dragged away by local police. "If I hadn't jumped on those turtles, they would've sprouted wings and could've kidnapped the princess. What then, huh? HUH?!"

Posted by Iris

I got a laugh out of it. Just one, though.

Posted by Captain Falcon

this proves that too much mario is bad for ur brain.

Posted by Arczu

...Or that some individuals need to practice "common sense" more often.

This is one of those things that happen to give videos games a really bad reputation. The un-controlled few go and stupid idly reenact something from the game and gets more people to see "just how bad is this?". I couldn't believe what the boy said when he was dragged away by the police.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Arczu]
This is one of those things that happen to give videos games a really bad reputation. The un-controlled few go and stupid idly reenact something from the game and gets more people to see "just how bad is this?". I couldn't believe what the boy said when he was dragged away by the police.[/size]

It didn't really happen :)

Posted by Iris

Quoting Corrupt: You might want to pay more attention to the date at the bottom, dude.

April 1st, 2005... just think about it for once.

Say it louder.