Groping?

Posted by TimeSkipz

So today I was on the bus going home, about half way there this girl violently shoves herself into me (I was standing up by the way). I ignored this and continued to wait for my next stop. This girl suddenly brushes her hand around my left pocket area, so I move up to the door because my stop was 2 stops away. The next stop was a busy one and everyone was leaving the bus, she moves behind me and grabs my *** so I get off at the stop and walk the rest of the way.

Have any of you groped or been groped in public places? I personally find this disgusting and degrading.

Posted by Roger Smith

So what your saying is....your gay?

Posted by Linko_16

I go for weeks at a time without making physical contact with anyone.

That is not an exaggeration.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;775612]So what your saying is....your gay?

No, I just find that as sluty plus I found her absolutely horrifying.

Posted by Roger Smith

You got a free ass grab, what's to complain about?

Posted by Omni

It's happened to me before, in school and at work. I don't like it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, it's very understandable that ppl wouldn't like to suddenly be touched. But what if it's a chick and she's quite attractive?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well as I said before it seems quite skanky. She wants to touch me she has to get to know me :). As for men Its completely unacceptable, I don't care if the guy is mentally retarded I would still knock his lights out.

Posted by Borealis

What if he was cute?

Posted by TimeSkipz

I'm not gay so no

Posted by Borealis

What does being gay have anything to do with it?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Rddflag: I don't care if the guy is mentally retarded I would still knock his lights out.

That's just plain intolerant of other people.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Working as a waiter on the late shift, I get a lot of drunk, stupid people. A lot of people are just "friendly" and get a little grabby. On more than one occasion, I've been groped, hit on, and solicited from both sexes, but to keep my job intact, I must strongly discourage such behavior and may have to ask somebody to leave, should the behavior continue. Of course, when the manager isn't present, we let it all hang out. Oh, the stories I could tell you about the Denny's bathrooms...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Skitzo Control: Working as a waiter on the late shift, I get a lot of drunk, stupid people. A lot of people are just "friendly" and get a little grabby. On more than one occasion, I've been groped, hit on, and solicited from both sexes, but to keep my job intact, I must strongly discourage such behavior and may have to ask somebody to leave, should the behavior continue. Of course, when the manager isn't present, we let it all hang out. Oh, the stories I could tell you about the Denny's bathrooms...

This, good people, is the defining post in this thread.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Skitzo Control: Working as a waiter on the late shift, I get a lot of drunk, stupid people. A lot of people are just "friendly" and get a little grabby. On more than one occasion, I've been groped, hit on, and solicited from both sexes, but to keep my job intact, I must strongly discourage such behavior and may have to ask somebody to leave, should the behavior continue. Of course, when the manager isn't present, we let it all hang out. Oh, the stories I could tell you about the Denny's bathrooms...

Do tell!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;775696]That's just plain intolerant of other people.

Well it is my body after all and if a person can't respect my lack of the need to get "touchy" than they deserve it. Even mentally retarded persons know basic morals.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I too would like to hear about the Denny's Bathrooms.

Posted by Borealis

The Denny's around my are are extremely dirty and sticky, and that's the restaurant, the bathrooms are a WHOLE different magnitude of disgusting.

Are they the same at yours, Skitzo?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Rddflag: Even mentally retarded persons know basic morals.

Yeah, that's why they're called mentally retarded people. Most don't know right from wrong, let alone basic morals. But yeah, hitting mentals is wrong.

Posted by S

Quoting Rddflag: Well as I said before it seems quite skanky. She wants to touch me she has to get to know me :). As for men Its completely unacceptable, I don't care if the guy is mentally retarded I would still knock his lights out.

Retard fight, retard fight, retard fight!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;775749]Yeah, that's why they're called mentally retarded people. Most don't know right from wrong, let alone basic morals. But yeah, hitting mentals is wrong.

Well what would you do if a mental just started grabbing you?

Posted by Roger Smith

He wouldn't because I don't hang around mentals. But if a thing were to ever happen, I'd call an orderly on him :)

It's not like there's a lot of mentals riding the ****ing buses anywhere.

Posted by Iris

I really dislike when people are too physical and allowing people to grope you is degrading. That said, I have occasionally made out in public without any shame.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;775757]He wouldn't because I don't hang around mentals. But if a thing were to ever happen, I'd call an orderly on him :)

It's not like there's a lot of mentals riding the ****ing buses anywhere.

Obviously you have never been Winnipeg :D.

Posted by Borealis

WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT WINNIPEG

Do you have an overabundance of retards?

'CAUSE THAT'S NOT GREAT

Posted by Roger Smith

What happens in Winnipeg, stays in Winnipeg.

Quoting Borealis: WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT WINNIPEG

****ing mentals ride the buses. Nuff said.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Borealis;775771]WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT WINNIPEG

Mentals ride the bus :).

I was ninja'd :(

Posted by Borealis

Clearly you are a retard/repulsive chick magnet.

Tell us a story about that time that hot chick came and probed your anus.

Posted by TimeSkipz

The wha? Do you mean my doctor?

Posted by Borealis

THE OTHER HOT CHICK, MAN

Posted by TimeSkipz

I've never had some hot chick probe my anus.

Posted by Borealis

... :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Possibly funny moment.....destroyed.

Posted by maian

lol

Sorry Rddflag, but I must state the truth. You're making yourself look really, really stupid in this thread.

Posted by Random

Quoting Rddflag: So today I was on the bus going home, about half way there this girl violently shoves herself into me (I was standing up by the way). I ignored this and continued to wait for my next stop. This girl suddenly brushes her hand around my left pocket area, so I move up to the door because my stop was 2 stops away. The next stop was a busy one and everyone was leaving the bus, she moves behind me and grabs my *** so I get off at the stop and walk the rest of the way.

Have any of you groped or been groped in public places? I personally find this disgusting and degrading.

Was she hot? If so, then your definately gay if she was. Sometimes you gotta grab life by the horns and go. If your single (and straight) and shes hot, then you should totally hit it. Don't be gay and "run away." I mean wtf..

Don't you like boobies?? Didn't you get a little excited?? She had wandering hands. Those.. Those are quite.. eh.. PLEASANT ^_^

Posted by TimeSkipz

@Maian: Well, I always do so no suprise there :).
@Random: I said before I thought she looked disgusting.

Posted by S

Quoting Random: Was she hot? If so, then your definately gay if she was. Sometimes you gotta grab life by the horns and go. If your single (and straight) and shes hot, then you should totally hit it. Don't be gay and "run away." I mean wtf..

Don't you like boobies?? Didn't you get a little excited?? She had wandering hands. Those.. Those are quite.. eh.. PLEASANT ^_^

How's that Chlamydia?

Posted by Trigger

It wasn't degrading, she was trying to pick your pockets.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That's the first thing that came to my mind. I miss my Triggers. :(

Posted by Trigger

You obviously don't miss me enough to be on AIM, wench.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Trigger: It wasn't degrading, she was trying to pick your pockets.

FOR COCK.

I rest my case.

Posted by Trigger

And that's the end of that chapter.

Posted by cool gamer dad

This one girl touched my wiener in preschool.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting cats: This one girl touched my wiener in preschool.

Dude, not only should you feel ashamed, degraded and violated....you shoulda threw sand in her face. Mental or not.

Posted by Red

hahaha back in Elementary I used to grope my closest friends like twice daily each....

now I'm too scared to go near a boob.

girls are less open in highschool when it comes to certain things...I don't like it :(

as for me being groped before, yeah it's happened. Elementary school was retarded each week we would make up new days and one of the days was "national feel you up day" and "national orgy day". one day I even bent over and just had a buncha random chicks start grabbing my ***.

I miss those ****ed up days :)

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow when I was in elementary school I ran around roaring at people.

Come to think of it, I still do that...

Posted by Draxamus

She was trying to rob you, dude.

Posted by fates warning

sometimes i feel like i cant even go in public because i know a girl of some kind will try and grope me

Posted by Iris

You're a virgin.

Posted by Omni

No, he isn't. Read the threads in The Panic Room. He's had sex with 5 girls at once outside in the park at his school under the stairs in the dressing room at the mall for 14 hours at a time while videotaping it.

Posted by Average n00b

When I was 13 my boyfriend at the time groped my chest area to show off with his friends since they were all saying how hot their girlfriends were. He knows I have morals and I haven't even kissed anyone yet, so I just slapped his hand away and walked off. Now he's some stoner anime nerd who chases after girls in cons and he fakes a..deformed Russian+English accent. :D

Posted by Trigger

You're still ugly.

Quoting Trigger: You obviously don't miss me enough to be on AIM, wench.

I'll come on just for you, bby...someday.

EDIT: Wait, you're always on WoW so it's pretty much your fault. :mad:

Posted by S

Quoting fates warning: sometimes i feel like i cant even go in public because i know a girl of some kind will try and grope me

Dear n00bie, shut up.

Posted by Shade

If I'm really horny I might accidentally grope a girl or five.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Accidentally you say?

Posted by Trigger

As far as the police know.

Angel, bbycakes, I have a BlackBerry now - I am always on AIM. Message me, maybe we can finish writing our wedding vows?

Posted by Shade

Quoting TimeSkipz: Accidentally you say?

Of course. I can't be held responsible for my actions while horny. It's like temporary insanity; always gets you off in court.

Posted by TimeSkipz

You could get away with anything. Kill a girl and say you have a fetish for blood and you were horny at the time.

Posted by Shade

Yup. Gotta love the American justice system.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Average n00b: and he fakes a..deformed Russian+English accent. :D

Faking accents to people you don't know is so much fun, assuming you can do it convincingly. I don't think I could pull off Russian for very long.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Iris: You're a virgin.

Quoting Queen: No, he isn't. Read the threads in The Panic Room. He's had sex with 5 girls at once outside in the park at his school under the stairs in the dressing room at the mall for 14 hours at a time while videotaping it.

you guys mind cutting it out on the trolling? thankfully, my online reputation doesnt effect my irl one

Posted by Kit

This one time (Age 13-14) my friend swapped seats with a girl in my class and got her to do things during the lesson. During registration she shouted things out. (Combining sexual noises with my name, you get the idea.) and she would rub my leg and stuff while I was working. At one point I had to stand up and read aloud and she was shouting things like "I WANT YOU INSIDE ME", I knew it was all in good fun and was dying not to laugh. And when I was about to finish she spanked me!
Then she got sent out.

Posted by Xenos

This thread reminds me of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Kit;776782]This one time (Age 13-14) my friend swapped seats with a girl in my class and got her to do things during the lesson. During registration she shouted things out. (Combining sexual noises with my name, you get the idea.) and she would rub my leg and stuff while I was working. At one point I had to stand up and read aloud and she was shouting things like "I WANT YOU INSIDE ME", I knew it was all in good fun and was dying not to laugh. And when I was about to finish she spanked me!
Then she got sent out.

Lol aw good old junior high - high school times :).

Posted by Kit

Quoting TimeSkipz: Lol aw good old junior high - high school times :).

Secondary School where I come from.

She actually did it every day for the week or so that she was in my form for, but not including the one I posted, it was only a few short sessions. There was another girl who also did it, but only on special occasions. :)

Posted by Colonel

Dude.......GRAB HER TITS!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yeah you should have grabbed her flat chest!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Linko_16: Faking accents to people you don't know is so much fun, assuming you can do it convincingly. I don't think I could pull off Russian for very long.

With the exception of the one person I knew in there, I managed to convince the entirety of my biology class that I was British. Good times were had.

Posted by NeXidala

Seeing as I'm still in middle, this happens quite a bit. It's mostly from the immature guys, but I don't stand for it. I especially hate it when some of the boys start groping my friends, and they just stand there. Hence, immediately proceeding to stop, because they know I won't stand for it.

But still, there are times when it's just a couple of my friends and it's all in good fun. :]

Posted by Linko_16

I remember when we went on a Choir trip to the State Fair, and a lot of us upper choir members met many of the underclassmen for the first time. One was this adorable red-headed girl who I couldn't help but like almost right away, but later on a friend of mine who also met her for the first time started quite obviously feeling her up under the premise of some friendly roughhousing or whatever. She just let it happen. I didn't have a very high opinion of her after that.

Posted by Shade

Mmmmm, red-heads...

Eh, some girls just let 'em do it if they're not bothered by it. Less hassle than dealing with them.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Colonel: Dude.......GRAB HER TITS!!

She had a chav boyfriend twice my size but ok.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Xenos: This thread reminds me of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

Hah, I read a doujin about a dude who got on one of those and the chicks ****ing raped him.

Good times.

Posted by Shade

I demand to see that.

Posted by Linko_16

I've seen it. Or at least one with the same theme.

Did his cock have a little smiley face so they wouldn't have to censor it?

Posted by Roger Smith

I think so, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Posted by Speedfreak

If a girl ever groped me in public I'd grope her back in full view for 12 seconds.

Posted by Linko_16

That's the spirit.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]What ever happened about those stories in the Denny's bathrooms?[/COLOR]

Posted by Murasaki Lotus

My groping story is... kinda embarassing. But one day, I went into the local eBay store and I was looking at the PS2 games and systems when I felt someone grab my ***... I turned around to see an old lady and all she said to me was "Oh, I'm sorry." I was like... OMG! Eww... So from now on... No more eBay store for me.

Posted by Linko_16

An old lady? That is creepy.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Murasaki Lotus;779137]My groping story is... kinda embarassing. But one day, I went into the local eBay store and I was looking at the PS2 games and systems when I felt someone grab my ***... I turned around to see an old lady and all she said to me was "Oh, I'm sorry." I was like... OMG! Eww... So from now on... No more eBay store for me.

Whats an Ebay store? If I was old and horny I would've winked at the girl and kept grabbing it until she moved my hand away.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It might be considered gay for saying this by some, but touching a women who doesn't want to be touched is one of my biggest fears when I'm trapped inside a crowded space. Basically I'm paranoid of accidently touching a women's breast.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;779158]It might be considered gay for saying this by some, but touching a women who doesn't want to be touched is one of my biggest fears when I'm trapped inside a crowded space. Basically I'm paranoid of accidently touching a women's breast.

Well they probably won't notice it, but if they do your in deep trouble so I guess your right.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Women not noticing men touching their breasts? I don't have that type of luck.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Really, they could be too scared or the crowd is so big they just want to get out of there.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting WillisGreeny: It might be considered gay for saying this by some, but touching a women who doesn't want to be touched is one of my biggest fears when I'm trapped inside a crowded space. Basically I'm paranoid of accidently touching a women's breast.

I love boobies as much as the next guy, but I still don't like the idea of touching without consent.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

didn't read any of the thread, but op's post never happened.

Posted by Murasaki Lotus

Quoting TimeSkipz: Whats an Ebay store? If I was old and horny I would've winked at the girl and kept grabbing it until she moved my hand away.

It's like a pawn shop but instead of allowing you to borrow money on something... They give you $5 for like 50 games and then sell them either on eBay or in the store for like... $20. I sure hope she wasn't horny. Besides, I looked around at the people around to see if maybe she grabbed my *** in mistake of her husband's. But there was only a 17 year old guy about10 feet from me... She probably couldn't resist my ***. x.x

Posted by Ant

post *** pics and I'll be the judge of that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Back in high school, once a guy pinched my tush!!! grrrr!!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: Back in high school, once a guy pinched my tush!!! grrrr!!!!

Was his name Anthony Cea?

Posted by Pit

Quoting TimeSkipz: Well they probably won't notice it, but if they do your in deep trouble so I guess your right.

**** no man, if you;re on a crowded subway line, the main goal is to grab as many unconsented tits as possible. Fat tits, wrinkly tits, small tits, milky tits, you see where i'm going with this.

You guys need to live a little and start groping people.

Posted by Arcadios

I was grouped once in middle school.
Too bad the girl was a dyke. :(

Posted by Shade

Even hotter. Get her girlfriend to join in.

Posted by Arcadios

An ugly dyke.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Arcadios: An ugly dyke.

Get her ugly friend to join. 2 uglies + 2 remedies + a high potion = average dyke!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Borealis;775715]Do tell!Get ready!
[quote=The X;775722]I too would like to hear about the Denny's Bathrooms.Oh, you will!
[quote=Borealis;775729]The Denny's around my are are extremely dirty and sticky, and that's the restaurant, the bathrooms are a WHOLE different magnitude of disgusting.

Are they the same at yours, Skitzo?I make sure that our bathrooms are at least clean enough for you to pee in. Sure, most people don't consider that very clean, but you have to realize that as far as Denny's goes, that's pretty good.
[quote=Mr. Awesome;779108][COLOR=navy]What ever happened about those stories in the Denny's bathrooms?[/COLOR]Alrighty...
---
When I was first working at Denny's, I worked as, of all things, a dishwasher. I noticed early on there was a loose tile in the women's bathroom, but never thought much of it. One day, I decided to lift it up, just out of sheer curiosity, and actually found a note there. According to what I read on the note, it was the confession of a lady who constantly came to that Denny's to masturbate in the bathroom. I wish I kept the parchment or could recall exactly what was written on it, but that's what happens with time.:(
---
The first day I worked as a server in Denny's, two very bad things happen. The first, a fight broke out in the lobby. The second, I was offered a blow job in the bathroom to pay for a girl's meal. It's not that it was bad that she offered, because she was an awfully cute girl, but I absolutely had to decline, for the sake of my job and my morals. I paid for the girl's meal, got her phone number, and called her a few days later to hang out. And, for those that are concerned about my promsicuity, no fellatio was involved when we hung out.
---
The last two times I worked as a dishwasher were both for Rocky Horror Picture Show. The most recent one was to celebrate the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. All the people came in dressed up like pirates. Two girls were sitting at a table and, according to the manager, they were really digging me. I wrote down my phone number and gave it to them, then sat down and chatted for a while. When I went to clean the women's bathrooms that night, after the crowd had died down a bit, I noticed somebody was in the handicap stall, so I started to leave, but I heard somebody say, "Phil?" I stopped and turned, and saw one of the girls standing in the doorway of the stall. She pulled me in and her and her friend started roaming my body with their hands and mouths. Again, because of my job and my morals, I couldn't continue, and politely asked them to stop and excused myself from the area.
---
The other Rocky Horror Picture show was not so great. I went out to bus a table when one of the people from the group at a nearby table got up and started dancing to a little song in her head. Everybody from that table decided to join in, and I quickly had some guy behind me grinding against my backside. I played it off well, though, by sliding away and dancing my way through the crowd of a half-dozen half-naked bodies.

[COLOR=Navy]Ha ha, oh wow.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: The first day I worked as a server in Denny's, two very bad things happen. The first, a fight broke out in the lobby. The second, I was offered a blow job in the bathroom to pay for a girl's meal. It's not that it was bad that she offered, because she was an awfully cute girl, but I absolutely had to decline, for the sake of my job and my morals. I paid for the girl's meal, got her phone number, and called her a few days later to hang out. And, for those that are concerned about my promsicuity, no fellatio was involved when we hung out.
---
The last two times I worked as a dishwasher were both for Rocky Horror Picture Show. The most recent one was to celebrate the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. All the people came in dressed up like pirates. Two girls were sitting at a table and, according to the manager, they were really digging me. I wrote down my phone number and gave it to them, then sat down and chatted for a while. When I went to clean the women's bathrooms that night, after the crowd had died down a bit, I noticed somebody was in the handicap stall, so I started to leave, but I heard somebody say, "Phil?" I stopped and turned, and saw one of the girls standing in the doorway of the stall. She pulled me in and her and her friend started roaming my body with their hands and mouths. Again, because of my job and my morals, I couldn't continue, and politely asked them to stop and excused myself from the area.

faaaaaaaaggot. *** forbid you get fired from Denny's lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Skitzo Control: She pulled me in and her and her friend started roaming my body with their hands and mouths. Again, because of my job and my morals, I couldn't continue, and politely asked them to stop and excused myself from the area.

WTF, they don't pay you THAT much, do they?

Posted by Shade

Dude, seriously. Morals at Denny's? Take the **** BJ.

Why the hell would you stop with the two girls? It's not like they wanted a free meal out of you, just your penis. Though it could be both depending on how you thought about it. But yeah, I don't think your morals would've been compromised unless you're one of those "no sex before marriage" guys.

Posted by TimeSkipz

They would've come off as sluts to me, I find that disgusting in a bathroom as well. Imagine if you went to the washroom, sat down on a toilet and found out some guy and two girls had a little fun on there and left some bodily fluids on it :(.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

dude, timeskipz.

you've got to be queer or something.
Chicks grab my *** and rub my legs all the time.
I don't complain. nor resist. but i don't return the favor. I'm happily taken :D
my girlfriend finds it sexy that other chicks want me.
but she doesn't get mad because she knows i would never cheat on her.

Posted by Shade

Quoting TimeSkipz: They would've come off as sluts to me, I find that disgusting in a bathroom as well. Imagine if you went to the washroom, sat down on a toilet and found out some guy and two girls had a little fun on there and left some bodily fluids on it :(.

If they were Skitzo's fluids, I would bathe in them in order to properly commemorate the glorious threesome that had just taken place.

[quote=VirtualRealityZone;781650]dude, timeskipz.

I don't complain. nor resist. but i don't return the favor. I'm happily taken :D

[COLOR=Navy]NEVER LET THAT WOMAN GO OR I SHALL DESCEND UPON HER BEFORE YOU CAN RAISE A HAND IN PROTEST.
[/COLOR]

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=VirtualRealityZone;781650]dude, timeskipz.

Well considering I'm in a relationship, I don't even want to mess around with other women, it shows distrust in your partner (thank you relationship books :D). But come on now VRZ ALL THE TIME? Your talking like you can snap your fingers and theres 3 girls to pick from.

Posted by Shade

Except you're not doing anything, and they're doing everything. You're just being gay.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting TimeSkipz: Well considering I'm in a relationship, I don't even want to mess around with other women, it shows distrust in your partner (thank you relationship books :D).

What Mama don't know don't hurt her.

Quoted post: But come on now VRZ ALL THE TIME? Your talking like you can snap your fingers and theres 3 girls to pick from.

It doesn't surprise me. How he dresses is in style and he's slim and awwight looking. Plus, girls are total sluts these days so yeah.

Also, someone said something about body fluids on the toilet... yeah, that's the least of your worries when it comes to denny's toilets.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;781765]Also, someone said something about body fluids on the toilet... yeah, that's the least of your worries when it comes to denny's toilets.

It's happened to me :(, good thing I was being a man and standing to whiz or I would've sat right on it.

Quoting Mr. Awesome: [COLOR=Navy]NEVER LET THAT WOMAN GO OR I SHALL DESCEND UPON HER BEFORE YOU CAN RAISE A HAND IN PROTEST.
[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/jakenbake12/cute.jpg[/IMG]
:D
I don't plan on it. Shes a keeper. We're definetly in it for the long haul.

Quoting TimeSkipz: Well considering I'm in a relationship, I don't even want to mess around with other women, it shows distrust in your partner (thank you relationship books :D). But come on now VRZ ALL THE TIME? Your talking like you can snap your fingers and theres 3 girls to pick from.

pretty much. & hey it's not like i'm touching. ;]

Quoting Shade: Except you're not doing anything, and they're doing everything. You're just being gay.

word. :D

Quoting TimeSkipz: It's happened to me :(, good thing I was being a man and standing to whiz or I would've sat right on it.

Come on. No need to lie. We all know you were sitting on the edge of the toilet wipin your nasty, cheesy vag & you did infact touch those said fluids.

Posted by Shade

Tell her to wear less eye make-up.

Posted by Ant

she can do whatever she wants. she's a hot scene loli.

Quoted post: Tell her to wear less eye make-up.

she's not even wearing all that much.

Posted by Shade

idk, it's just the contrast. Her skin is vewwwy white and something about her eyes seems really dark.

yeah, that's the point drr

Posted by Shade

Eh, just seems off to me.

cause you're a faggot and it lacks a penis, right?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=VirtualRealityZone;782044]Come on. No need to lie. We all know you were sitting on the edge of the toilet wipin your nasty, cheesy vag & you did infact touch those said fluids.

You know it, where else would I wipe it :p:.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;781373]faaaaaaaaggot. *** forbid you get fired from Denny's lol
Nah, I like the vaj, for real, but I have way too much class and professionalism. Plain and simple: I don't do stuff like that at work.
[quote=WillisGreeny;781374]WTF, they don't pay you THAT much, do they?
No, but I'd rather skip out on a threesome than lose my apartment. Besides, it's not like things can't happen later at my place, right?
[quote=Shade;781424]Dude, seriously. Morals at Denny's? Take the **** BJ.

Why the hell would you stop with the two girls? It's not like they wanted a free meal out of you, just your penis. Though it could be both depending on how you thought about it. But yeah, I don't think your morals would've been compromised unless you're one of those "no sex before marriage" guys.
My morals would definitely be compromised. That, and I'm smart about where my penis goes, 'cause I don't want to end up with a pecker that looks like [url=http://www.badmovies.org/movies/toxicavenger/toxicavenger7.jpg]the Toxic Avenger[/url].
[quote=TimeSkipz;781630]They would've come off as sluts to me, I find that disgusting in a bathroom as well. Imagine if you went to the washroom, sat down on a toilet and found out some guy and two girls had a little fun on there and left some bodily fluids on it :(.
Sluts make the world go 'round for beta males like me.:)
[quote=Shade;781651]If they were Skitzo's fluids, I would bathe in them in order to properly commemorate the glorious threesome that had just taken place.
And you wouldn't be the first to bathe in my man-juice. (That's actually kinda gross...)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Skitzo Control: Plain and simple: I don't do stuff like that at work.

To be honest: I don't either. Morals suck :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: [IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/jakenbake12/cute.jpg[/IMG]
I don't plan on it. Shes a keeper. We're definetly in it for the long haul.

HEY GUYS I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT I WANNA SEE OTHER GIRLS INSTEAD FOR A WHILE DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE OKAY HUH?

Posted by WillisGreeny

lol I remember that.

Posted by Shade

Haha, good times.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: she's not even wearing all that much.

yeah, vamp would know, he wears makeup that faggot

faaaaaaabulous

Quoting Queen: HEY GUYS I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT I WANNA SEE OTHER GIRLS INSTEAD FOR A WHILE DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE OKAY HUH?

that was a different girl.
she was psycho.
i broke up with her in like july.

Posted by Sable Wind

Your girlfriend is sickeningly cute, VRZ.

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: that was a different girl.
she was psycho.
i broke up with her in like july.

yeah but you told us you were staying with her.
then you didn't.
why'd you lie to us?

Quoting Sable Wind: Your girlfriend is sickeningly cute, VRZ.

why thank you, miss :D

Quoting Queen: yeah but you told us you were staying with her.
then you didn't.
why'd you lie to us?

I didn't "lie".
She just flipped out at me.
and I couldn't stand it.
she was horrible to me.

Marcie, (my current gf), is the total opposite of my ex. Shes great. :D

Posted by WillisGreeny

FICKEL!!!

Posted by s0ul

So you've been together for a maximum of 4 months and are saying you're in it for the long haul? uhhhh

Posted by Shade

You said you and your old girlfriend were in it for the long haul as well, so I bet you thought she was great at the time.

What if this one "flips out" too? Then what? You're gonna break up with her, find a new chick, and be like "hey we're gonna get married some day." Repeat cycle.

Posted by s0ul

YEAH, ****HEAD. GO EAT A DICK AND DIE.

it's gang up on VRZ hour, right? 'cause i'm gonna make some puppet accounts to increase efficiency.

Posted by Shade

The more the merrier.

And it's not "beat up on VRZ" hour. It's "call his sense into question" hour.

well, obviously I didn't feel like my relationship was going to last, last time.
and I didn't really care to fix it.
why would I want to stay in a relationship with a psycho, when I could find somebody wayyy cuter, and better to me

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: why would I want to stay in a relationship with a psycho, when I could find somebody wayyy cuter, and better to me

When are you gonna post his picture?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Come on guys, wouldn't you be in the long haul ;) if you were with that chick?

Ah, kids in 'love' are great.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm saving myself for the real deal, like an Mtv reality show.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting WillisGreeny: I'm saving myself for the real deal, like an Mtv reality show.

I lol'd, because then I immediately was reminded of the cheesy dating shows where they try to find 'true' love in like 2 weeks.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Angelwing;783663]Ah, kids in 'love' are great.

And then they realize they get bored of each other and end up hating each others guts? I know it's great, those times were so worth it :D.

Quoting Queen: When are you gonna post his picture?

lol. queer.

stfu.
go listen to queen XD

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, how could you not like Queen? The hell.

Also, I learned to never say you were going to be together with someone forever, especially when you're like 16 or 17. And seemingly attached to a social group. People change a lot. Sucks when one of you say "wow dressing like this and acting like this is dumb" and you grow up and the other person is like "wow who the heck are you :(" and the first person says "um I'm me" and then you break up.

I never said I didn't like queen.

Posted by Omni

[quote]VirtualRealityZone agrees: you know I love you. I like queen. im just not crazy about them.

That is an unacceptable answer. I don't forgive you.

Posted by Shade

I know I love Queen.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO QUEEN

Posted by WillisGreeny

I always tell a girl I'll love them forever, or atleast untill they turn crazy. It's like a safety net :D

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Good thinking. I've found that it doesn't matter as much what you say, but how you say it. You're better to say "I enjoy being with you" and sound sincere, than to say "I'll love you forever" and not sound good.

And Queen kicks ***. I don't know about the Paul Rodgers line-up, tho.

Posted by Roger Smith

Christ is this thread still alive?

Obviously not.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: WOOOOOOOOOOOO QUEEN

oh i know.
wtf.
queens gay.
literally.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Obviously not.

PRAAAAAISE THE HOLY LORD SAVIOR!

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: oh i know.
wtf.
queens gay.
literally.

Like I said, everyone with good taste in music loves them.

i'm not saying there bad.
but honestly, who listens to them?

Uh... haha, thousands upon thousand of people maybe? Even their Last.fm page has 700,000 listeners and that represents a very small percentage of the North American populace.

Posted by Shade

For further reference: http://www.last.fm/music/Queen

Posted by Sable Wind

I listen to Queen. :D

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: i'm not saying there bad.
but honestly, who listens to them?

Pretty much everyone who listens to popular music. Every time a worldwide random phone poll to determine the world's most popular songs has been held, either "Bohemian Rhapsody" or "We Are The Champions" was by far the most popular choice. Not to mention that Freddie Mercury earns more per year since his death than most bands earn while touring and recording music.

I could go on, but it'd get redundant after a while.

It's like saying "The Beatles? Who listens to the Beatles?" lol

Posted by Omni

I've never heard of the Beatles before. Is that some new indie rock band?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's like saying "The Beatles? Who listens to the Beatles?" lol

I don't!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but how often do you listen to good, influential music that's actually original?

Quoting Shade: I don't!

haha lame.

beatles > queen

Posted by Omni

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is better than any single song by the Beatles. It has over 60 chord progressions, 5 separate parts, 180 vocal overdubs, contains elements of music as diverse as heavy metal, classical and opera, and it's acyclic, thus making it more complex and unique than anything ever composed by the Beatles by far. Oh, and Freddie Mercury couldn't read music and had no vocal or other musical training, but he composed all the parts of the song, including piano, guitar, and bass.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Queen: Yeah, but how often do you listen to good, influential music that's actually original?

Good and original are not synonymous! I can prove it, I have a thesaurus.

Anyway, that's as far as I'm going with this. Not arguing about this again.

Posted by Omni

Shade, if you knew what music theory was, and you don't, you'd probably stop listening to 95% of what you like.

Posted by Shade

I doubt it.

And let me guess, the remaining 5% would be the music that we both like? Uh huh.

Posted by Omni

No, it would only be Three Doors Down, Porcupine Tree, and Dream Theater, of course.

Posted by Shade

Oh man, I've never gotten made fun of for liking Dream Theater and 3 Doors Down before.

How original of you.

Queen is better than anything that has come about since. Period.

Before, it's arguable. After, nope.

Posted by Sable Wind

I like Dream Theater. D:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Having studied a bit of music theory myself => complexity != better.

Not that I'm taking Shade's side; if someone started arguing that beatles were better musicians than Queen I'd probably die laughing. Beatles could sing, write basic grooves, and be poetic, but just focusing on the singer for Queen, Freddy, he beats the beatles with range, versatility in style, and in overall energy. From an insturmental stand point, the ****ing base (sorry Paul, I know it's not your fault) sounds the same from song to song, with similar chord progressions aswell. It's not rocket science to play a beatle's song, but good luck trying to keep up with rythem changes playing Bohemian or Don't Stop Me.

sure.
bohemian rhapsody is a good song.
but it's not GREAT.

I personally would rather listen to the beatles over queen. I just don't "appreciate" their whole style.
I'm not saying they're bad musicians, I'm just not crazy about them.

Posted by Sable Wind

And that's why your opinion isn't valid, and is therefore rejected. Sucks!

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: but it's not GREAT.

It's better than anything by the bands you listen to on a regular basis, I'm sure. That's right, I went there.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Queen;784744]"Bohemian Rhapsody" is better than any single song by the Beatles. It has over 60 chord progressions, 5 separate parts, 180 vocal overdubs, contains elements of music as diverse as heavy metal, classical and opera, and it's acyclic, thus making it more complex and unique than anything ever composed by the Beatles by far. Oh, and Freddie Mercury couldn't read music and had no vocal or other musical training, but he composed all the parts of the song, including piano, guitar, and bass.

They lack the weed the "Beatles" have.

[COLOR=Navy]Is this thread about Queen now? I want to hear more about people being groped.

Also, as great of a song as Bohemian Rhapsody might be, and as much of a musical genius as Freddie Mercury is, I still find it to be pretty **** obnoxious, you know what I mean? I can't stand listening to it more than once in the same week. Still can't help but love it, though.

Also, I never really liked the Beatles. They were magnificent song writers and all, and the voice of a generation and what not, I just never really thought that they were very good musicians.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Mr. Awesome: [COLOR=Navy]Is this thread about Queen now? I want to hear more about people being groped.[/COLOR]

I'm pretty sure there's existing video footage from Live Aid 1985 of Freddie Mercury grabbing and grinding on one of the camera men on stage. That's something relevant to both topics. I'm sure it's in YouTube.

[COLOR=Navy]Sounds hawt. I'll investigate.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: They lack the weed the "Beatles" have.

made up for it in copious amounts of aids

Posted by WillisGreeny

like a Rent musical?

Posted by Shade

Or my school.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Or heroine needles?

or the inside of a condom

Posted by MottaTheHutt

in africa

Condoms don't exist in africa... The missionaries think that "the sound of a condom wrapper opening makes angels die." (Bill Maher)

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting I Want A Sandwich: Condoms don't exist in africa... The missionaries think that "the sound of a condom wrapper opening makes angels die." (Bill Maher)

LOL!

But, could also mean that by using protection(condom) you are killing the children(angels) that could have spawned, but now have lesser chance of making it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Everyone knows *** wants children to live and suffer having AIDS, it's in the bible.

africa has a ****load of condoms.

true fact

Posted by NeXidala

I doubt tribal people even know what a condom is.

[spoiler]lol stereotypical mindset of Africans[/spoiler]

luckily african != tribal

Posted by Shade

Only South Africans know how to use condoms. The rest of the countries use them as rubbery finger puppets.

Posted by NeXidala

Hm, I think I've heard somewhere that most of South Africa is populated by caucasians or something like that. I'm probably wrong though.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The Dutch.

Posted by NeXidala

Ah, I see.

Also,

CHAIN GROPING!

[img] http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/legokitty.jpg[/img]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Since said topic was siderailed.. Change of scene.

Which member of VGC would you prefer to be groped by?

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Queen;784744]"Bohemian Rhapsody" is better than any single song by the Beatles. It has over 60 chord progressions, 5 separate parts, 180 vocal overdubs, contains elements of music as diverse as heavy metal, classical and opera, and it's acyclic, thus making it more complex and unique than anything ever composed by the Beatles by far. Oh, and Freddie Mercury couldn't read music and had no vocal or other musical training, but he composed all the parts of the song, including piano, guitar, and bass.Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Look, just because the song has more chord progressions, parts, overdubs, etc. doesn't make it better, it makes it a song with more chord progressions, parts, overdubs, etc. I enjoy AC/DC's Back in Black album, and just how simple are those songs? Complexity doesn't always make for a better song.
---
I got groped at work, tonight, by one of my regular customers. She was WAY drunk after ending her shift as a bartender. She was stumbling, and used me to help her keep her balance. She put one hand on my shoulder and the other right at my crotch and said, "Thanks for catching me." She winked, then staggered to her seat and sat down.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and that song is more unique and influential on other music, while displaying a mastery of various musical styles, than AC/DC's entire output.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Queen;785897]Oh, and that song is more unique and influential on other music, while displaying a mastery of various musical styles, than AC/DC's entire output.And yet, despite not being influential, despite not being "unique," despite not "displaying mastery of various musical styles," other music is still enjoyable. Isn't that amazing?

My point isn't to compare AC/DC to Queen, my point is that music doesn't have to be complex to be good, it simply has to be enjoyable to listen to.

[quote=Down The Sun;785810]Since said topic was siderailed.. Change of scene.

Which member of VGC would you prefer to be groped by?

[COLOR=Navy]Everyone at once. That's 35,009 members total, right? Even if you just count who's been online in the last 24 hours, that's still 144, and that's good enough for me. :cookie:[/COLOR]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Skitzo Control: My point isn't to compare AC/DC to Queen, my point is that music doesn't have to be complex to be good, it simply has to be enjoyable to listen to.

Better Point: Music is subjective.

Back to topic saver: I'd let Chris grope me just because I know he'll be cool about it and never mention it again...

Better point: Skitzo has no say in what music is good and what music isn't.

Posted by Ant

better point: you're all faggots.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Confusion: Ant knows too much.

Posted by Xero

Ant is a psycho.

Quoting WillisGreeny:
Back to topic saver: I'd let Chris grope me just because I know he'll be cool about it and never mention it again...

Yeah I'm good at keeping secrets, but I wouldn't grope ya :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Queen, just get over yourself. We all know you'd wish to exhume the corpse of Freddie Mercury and blow him..

Hows that for groping?

[quote=Wikipedia.lies.org]Although Queen was not always popular with rock music critics, estimates of the band's worldwide record sales to date have been placed as high as 300 million.The band has also spent more collective weeks on the UK Album Charts than any other musical act, including The Beatles.
That should clarify a little for Skitzo, yes, your choices in music suck.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: Queen, just get over yourself. We all know you'd wish to exhume the corpse of Freddie Mercury and blow him..

Maybe if he didn't have AIDS.

Posted by Xero

Hahaha XD

Quoting Queen: It's better than anything by the bands you listen to on a regular basis, I'm sure. That's right, I went there.

righttttttttttt.

Dude, you're being so judgmental.
You think I'm some weird SUPER scene kid that goes to local shows everyday of my life.
WELL HEY, IZ GOTZ NEWZ 4 U.

Yeah, sometimes I go to shows.
& listen to that ****.
But I also like a wide variety of other genres.
Rap, Indie, Acoustic, Techo, Metal, Ska, Post-core, alternative, grunge etc etc etc.

My two favorite bands are WITHOUT question way better than queen.

I've got mathematical proof too.

Blind Melon > queen.
RHCP > queen

EDIT**: HAHA, post #1337 :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting VirtualRealityZone:
RHCP > queen

Leave VGC and never come back.

/jk

Posted by S

This argument is stupid. Willis and Skitzo are the only two that actually speak from a logical point of view. The subjectiveness of these things is beyond what people attribute to it.

subjectivity is what makes arguments fun

Posted by Shade

Quoting Skitzo Control: And yet, despite not being influential, despite not being "unique," despite not "displaying mastery of various musical styles," other music is still enjoyable. Isn't that amazing?

I've been trying to make this point to her for months. Just give up now.

Also, RHCP better than Queen? Maybe. But Blind Melon is pretty "meh", imo.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: subjectivity is what makes arguments fun

If you're having fun with it by toying around with the notion. I have a feeling that some people, however, aren't.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Here's a great example: Whatever Bill O'Reilly says on television. Some think he's toying around, a lot think he's completely serious. I just think he's narrow minded, which is the nicest way I can phrase it :|

Posted by Shade

I thought you were talking about Bill Maher for a second, and almost threw a fit.

Posted by WillisGreeny

lol I agree with a lot of Bill Maher's opinions, though sometimes he over generalizes on some issues...I guess he's human too.

Quoted post: If you're having fun with it by toying around with the notion. I have a feeling that some people, however, aren't.

Then they should know to drop it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Queen, I like Mike Patton. You like Mike Patton. Let's talk about Mike Patton.. While I grope this Mr.Bungle album..

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Tyler Durden;786674]That should clarify a little for Skitzo, yes, your choices in music suck.How did you, or anybody else for that matter, come to the conclusion that my choice in music sucks? You don't even know what's in my playlist. Hypothetically, even if I didn't listen to Queen, does it mean that taste in music is bad because I don't listen to a band that is/was massively popular in the UK? I could understand you saying I had bad taste in music if all I listened to was the opening theme to Saved by the Bell, and Pat Sajak's Christmas Carols, and anything by Celine Dion, but that's not the case. I simply stated that I have listened to AC/DC and have enjoyed their music. Again, I was not attempting to compare them, I was only attempting to point out how completely stupid it is to say that music is good just because it's complex.
---
I got groped last night/this morning at work, again. This time by a chick who was quite drunk. She accidentally locked her keys in her car and was stuck in the restaurant for about three hours, waiting for AAA to come and Slim Jim her door open. She was looking to get ahold of my Slim Jim, too, if you know what I mean.;)

Then again, she was a little on the hefty side, maybe when the cook and I told her AAA would bring a Slim Jim to open her door, she maybe hoped he would bring a tasty jerky snack.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Skitzo Control;791030]I got groped last night/this morning at work, again. This time by a chick who was quite drunk. She accidentally locked her keys in her car and was stuck in the restaurant for about three hours, waiting for AAA to come and Slim Jim her door open. She was looking to get ahold of my Slim Jim, too, if you know what I mean.;)

Then again, she was a little on the hefty side, maybe when the cook and I told her AAA would bring a Slim Jim to open her door, she maybe hoped he would bring a tasty jerky snack.

Your work sounds like a strip bar more than a place too eat :D.
I can't believe this thread isn't dead yet.

Posted by TimeSkipz

BUMP