Hello, the names Michael. but F1NALSMASH for you.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

I do want to make a respectable introduction without getting out of hand and off topic so, my name is Michael and i am 19 years of age, i still live with the parents but i am moving out very shortly with my girlfriend (Jillian) and best friend (Zach) / only friend i took out of high school. I am also expecting Hayden my daughter to be entering my life around December 12th! (I was hoping to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a 2 week old but with the recent change this looks as if it probably will not happen unless i gain a 2 week old friend.)

My favorite hobby/past-time is video games, but thats almost something you could have already implied my 2nd and 3rd hobbies are Music and Hockey.

I own a good amount of video game systems and games. S/SNES N64 GCN Wii XB360 PS2 GBC GBA (all three versions).

My favorite one to play is my 360 despite the fact i have sent it in 3 times Xbox live could possibly be the most fun i have ever had. My favorite XBL game is Gears of War. (I play halo 3 because everyone does but i have problems with that game.)

reading though some threads i can tell that reputation is pretty big here. some of you have really high post counts and thats really cool i may be new but i plan on being an active part in this forum so i hope i can find room in between all the veterans for now while i am a "n00b" .. "newbie"..

but either way i am about to be on my way i have some things to do. i hope you all have a nice day. and Hello!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Wow. That was a lot more effort than most put into their intros- welcome to VGC, man. You seem intelligent, so stick around.

Posted by Borealis

You [will] have a daughter THAT'S PRETTY GREAT, but welcome, and nice to meet you!

Posted by Ant

yeah you seem like an alright guy. welcome to video game CHAT

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC, sir. Have a great time :D

Posted by CrystalPain

Welcome to VGC enjoy your stay!

Posted by Linko_16

I don't normally bother coming in here to greet people, but I found that nice post of yours about Mario Kart in the Wii board and had to see if you had in intro thread. I really hope you stick around, good luck on your new home and new daughter.

Naming your daughter Hayden, huh? Funny, I'm sitting in the Hayden Library at ASU. IT'S FATE.

Posted by The Judge

Hello, and let me be the first to welcome to you VGC! Yes, THE FIRST.

Here are some simple guidlines to help you survive this miserable sinkhole of a site:

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=13874

Beyond that, have fun! Oh, and feel free to drop by Darkness Advanced. We've been recently enjoying an influx of people who end up being drama queens. Whether you're one or not, good times are bound to be had.

Posted by Linko_16

How come I'm not on that list of Darkness Advanced members. :(

Posted by Average n00b

Welcome to VGC! :)

Posted by TimeSkipz

Welcome to VGC [insert generic welcome statement]

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I normally do not make welcome posts. But you had a great intro. Welcome to VGC.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

thank you guys for all the welcoming! i will be sure to stick around.