*** of War III for the PS3! (DUH!)

Posted by Big Boss

As if you weren't expecting this.

[quote]http://psp.ign.com/articles/833/833282p1.html

IGN has confirmed that Cory Barlog, the Game Director for God of War II and member of Sony Computer Entertainment America, Santa Monica Studios, is moving on. Paul Murphy, PR Manager for SCEA offered this statement on the matter: "We can confirm that Cory Barlog, Game Director for God of War II, is leaving the SCEA SM Studio and we are grateful for his work and creative vision for the critically acclaimed God of War franchise. Moving forward, we are confident in the God of War team, as they are an extremely talented group of people that are passionate about the franchise and dedicated to creating even more epic content with God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP and God of War III for PS3."

And Japanese game mag Famitsu LOVES American-made G[color=yellowgreen]od of War II!:[/color]

Posted by Last Fog

Oh man, I was thinking when this comes out I might need a PS3. I knew it was a matter of time before they announced it.

Posted by muffla

do you think theres any chance of it being out by crhrismas? i dnt think so :(

Posted by username0

*** of war 3 for the ps3!?! now i'll never get get to eng the game :(
i mean who has $500 for a ps3 come on!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

The PS3's down to $399 now.

Posted by wiifreak

*** of war III??????????? i can't wait it come out to eourooe only thing that's bad about it it's i must buy ps3.i don't now ibuy 40gb set i can't wait to see what happen's next in ***'s story.but did you now that will come new gow for psp it's name is *** of war:chains of olyimpus and it looks pretty good and i don't think in scale of portable consoles.and i must buy psp to play it
i need about 11.000 kn just to find end of my almost favourite story.my appinion is gowIII:5 gow:coo:4,5

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Should be pretty epic. Looking forward to it.