Iced Earth

Posted by Ilikefluff

Just bought Framing Armagendon ,,, who else doesn't like tim"ripper"owens? I like tom a hell of alot better than tim ,greely didn't have as much life to his vocals but still sounded better, "when the eagle crys" and "1,000 strong" will probly be owens only hits, john needs to bail and start another new project, I'v always liked the sound of the band but they've gone threw so many changes its not worth it.

Posted by Omni

Tim Owens is a Rob Halford wannabe, as evidenced by him playing in a Judas Priest tribute band and being chosen to take Halford's place in that band for a period of time. His vocals are really annoying.

Not that I've ever liked Iced Earth, because their music has always been about as creative and inspired as their band name.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I remember buying one album by them and thinking the booklet smelled literally like ****. Don't like 'em at all.

Posted by fates warning

I liked one song by them but the rest are pretty repetetive

Posted by Borealis

I liked a couple songs, but I can't really say I liked a bunch.

Posted by Richaod

There are two things majorly wrong with this thread:
Iced Earth discussion WITHOUT mentioning Matt Barlow.
and "Dave Halford"

I haven't listened to the album yet... didn't like the EP very much, but I'm sure it'll be better than The Glorious Burden.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Richaod: and "Dave Halford"

lol oops

His name is Rob Halford. Fix'd.

Posted by Ilikefluff

OMG just because you don't like the genre .........

Posted by Omni

Nobody ever said we didn't like power metal. I'm pretty sure Vampiro and I both like a bunch of bands from it. Iced Earth is just a ****ty band with a ****y name.

Posted by Ilikefluff

you fail......