worst gaming experience

Posted by karateteen14

post please mine was when i was playing ledgend of zelda: twighlight princess i look over to far and i fell of the cliff and had to start all the way over so not cool!!

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Tower of Druaga. All of it.

Posted by Red

haha when I deleted my Kingdom Hearts 2 file by accident.

my brother had just finished playing and he was on the save screen, he gave me the controller because I wanted to play, without thinking I selected my file, thinking the save screen was the load screen. sooo I overwrote my file with my brothers....it was on normal mode with 99% journal complete, all I needed to do was beat one more tournament in the coliseum.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=karateteen14;774526]post please mine was when i was playing ledgend of zelda: twighlight princess

This is the Playstation forum, post about Playstation games not Nintendo.

Posted by username0

big whoo my little bro broke my final fansty 7 games dics when i was in school

Posted by Premature Burial

Tales of Destiny has this optional dungeon, The Tower of Druaga, which is indeed, an eye wink to Namco's old roots.

Anyways, here's what this dungeon includes;

-Sixty floors
-You can't save anywhere.
-The HARDEST MONSTERS IN THE GAME.
-Treasure to find on every floor-providing that you clear the ******* puzzle on every floor.

You don't have to get any of the treasures; you can just go from one door to the other and unto the next floor. If you want the treasure, you get in more fights. Otherwise, just find the key to the door and go. And I'm telling you guys, every ****ing encounter in this is like this fight to the death. I eventually got to the top-dragging my entrails behind me, so to speak.

BUT.

Yes, but. FOUR FLOORS will require that you obtain the treasure, that's four different kinds of rods. If you don't have them, you can't damage the boss on the sixtieth floor whatsoever. So you see where this is going? I got lazy halfway through, and only had two canes. I didn't know about it though.

So hours wasted, I get to the top, after fighting so many monsters and almost dying every time, just to get killed by the last boss on top because I couldn't do anything to harm him because I didn't get all the rods. I was like, ****.

What's insulting is that I HAD to let him kill me, when I found out nothing was going to work.

A whole afternoon wasted-I was invited to a party before playing. I should have done that instead.

Eventually I redid the tower, with the four canes and completed it...apparently, going through it a second time gets you different treasure. To that, if I had a penis I'd be like ****ing suck my dick!

But I'll settle for kiss my *** instead, I'm never doing that again.

I used to have a thick head of hair, you know.

Posted by karateteen14

ok sorry dude!!! not, anyway i was also playing call of duty 3 and blew myself up

Posted by Moogs

my PC crashed and all my Oblivion files were deleted :(