Ebay scammer.

Posted by Linkman

[youtube=ZJDK6ctRjqw]ZJDK6ctRjqw[/youtube]

Normally not a fan of Judge Judy, but that has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen. How can people like that live with themselves?

Posted by Linko_16

Judge Judy was quite a ***** (chewing her out for her husband? Making unwarranted accusations about her children? "If you live to be 120, you will never be as smart as me in one finger"? How does anyone enjoy this?), but I lol'd at the stupid scammer getting slammed. I really hate people.

I did something of a double-take when I saw this thread, since I just got done shopping on eBay.

Posted by Linkman

I think she was just frustrated or trying to scare her. Never-the-less, that's really why I don't like the show. I posted it for the lulz, basically.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, it's cool to see an episode of Judge Judy that wasn't filmed before 2000. Though she seems kinda senile now. $5000 settlement? Holy ****.

Posted by CrystalPain

I bought a phone on ebay and it broke after 3 weeks
im finish with ebay

Posted by Fate

Holy ****, **** that scammer. I'm an avid eBayer and this court thing would just suck.

Posted by Arcadios

Wow....**** both the judge and the scammer.
Although I can't help but feel bad for the defendant.
Anyway, I'm thinking about buying some things on eBay and starting a Paypal account.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: Man, it's cool to see an episode of Judge Judy that wasn't filmed before 2000. Though she seems kinda senile now. $5000 settlement? Holy ****.

Welcome to America, land of the lawsuit.

Judge Judy is kinda goofy, but I don't hold anything against her for telling stupid people they're stupid in language they can understand. There is a reason that they end up in small claims court in the first place, and that reason is generally that they're stupid *******s.

Posted by Xero

I never wanted to buy anything on Ebay. I'm not confident about internet transactions.

Posted by junior senior

That woman is a dumb *****. "She said I was from Nigeria..." Totally had nothing to do with the auction, or anything. I hope her children got taken away.

Posted by Average n00b

I say the scammer got what she deserved. My parents usually watch Judge Judy when my dinner's ready so I have to listen to it or watch it, she's not that bad in my opinion, she's just telling it as it is and I think that people like little miss scammer here deserved that.

I saw this eBay auction for an XBOX360 and below the description of an XBOX360 said:

This product does not come with the xbox360, headset, games, controllers, etc. It's just a box! It's not even the real box, it's just a cardboardbox that says Xbox360 on it that I made 5 minutes ago!

I felt bad because there were 14 bids on it when I looked :X

But anyway, if the plantiff was telling the truth about what the defendant's husband said to her, then that's just mean.

I can kind of see why she brought up her family in it though, she is a theif for cheating the plantiff of their money and it's not a safe envioronment for the kids because it'll be most likely that they will go under their mother's influence and do what she's doing, there's even more of a chance that they would since they are so young.

Oh how this generation sucks. D:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Average n00b;774637]Oh how this generation sucks. D:

Yeah, because scams didn't exist ten years ago.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting The X: Yeah, because scams didn't exist ten years ago.

I didn't mean it like that. I just don't like this generation in general. :)

Posted by Arcadios

lol cause of complete rAndomness and muffin chucking

Posted by Iris

Judge Judy is kind of unreasonable and obnoxious, but at least she gave a fair settlement for the plantiff. Oh well, never cared for the show in the first place.

Posted by Sable Wind

I like Judge Judy. x.x She's funny.

Posted by CrystalPain

I hate scammers!

Posted by Kodachi

There wasn't one intelligent person in that clip. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I remember why I don't watch judge judy now. What a dip****.

Posted by Trigger

Fat little trollop got what she deserved, in my opinion.

Posted by Omni

Some guy on eBay tried to sell me a used CD which was listed as new. The case looked perfect, but the CD has a bunch of scratches on it. Apparently, like 10 other people had complained about the same thing from him at the same time I did, so he ended up getting in trouble.

Other than that, eBay has been good to me.

Posted by Linko_16

I've gotten maybe ten things on eBay and they've all been fine. You hear a lot of people say that you can't trust it, but it's all pretty legit.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting The X: $5000 settlement? Holy ****.

I was curious about that too. Apparently all cases on Judge Judy have a $5000 settlement. It's basically the money they get for agreeing to have their case recorded and put on TV for entertainment purposes. Whatever the plaintiff is sewing for, or the defendant's counter claim (if any), or whatever Judge Judy decides the settlement will be gets subtracted from the $5000 and goes to whoever wins the case. Whatever remains gets divided between the plaintiff and the defendant. It's like fighting for a bigger slice of the pie. In this case, Judge Judy didn't want that scamming ***** to get a single cent, so she gave the entire $5000 to the plaintiff.

Posted by Sable Wind

Also, I lol'd at "she got what she paid for." What a dumb *****. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

If you're enough of an idiot not to read the description of what you're buying then you're an idiot. I'm not necessarily on the scammer's side, but the person who got scammed really doesn't have a leg to stand on here and Judge Judy should know this. Aside from asking where it says 'you are bidding for a photograph' on the auction paper, after not reading it and then interrupting the girl while she's looking for it, I just don't like her in general - almost every one of her programmes I've watched I've hated because it's not justice, it's TV.

Which I guess is kind of the point. But meh.

Posted by Pit

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: If you're enough of an idiot not to read the description of what you're buying then you're an idiot. I'm not necessarily on the scammer's side, but the person who got scammed really doesn't have a leg to stand on here and Judge Judy should know this. Aside from asking where it says 'you are bidding for a photograph' on the auction paper, after not reading it and then interrupting the girl while she's looking for it, I just don't like her in general - almost every one of her programmes I've watched I've hated because it's not justice, it's TV.

Which I guess is kind of the point. But meh.

except the scammer wrote the description, weight, etc of an item that obviously wasn't. If you're gonna say "this is a picture", then make it known, don't give a huge description of the item, and then when you scroll all the way to the bottom, it says "lol its a picture". I mean come on dude.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I started using ebay in 1999. So far I've been scammed...ONCE!!! And that was when I tried buying a little bit of gold!! I didn't even get it!!

Judge Judy ROCKS in that video!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Oh, it's obviously a scam. But if you see an auction that says 'this item is x,y,z, and you're bidding on an image of it' and you expect something else then you're a fool. In fact, sod that - bidding on an eBay auction is committing to a contract to buy the advertised item, and if you don't read everything in a contract before you sign it then you're one hundred percent retarded.

It all comes down to the wording, however. If it says 'you get everything in the picture' then the bidder's entitled to the phone and not the image.

Also, I love how they're seeking compensation for negative eBay feedback :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Can't say I witness too many problems with dealers on eBay. Normally I research most of the products I intend to invest in, and do double the research in said dealers before hand. So far, I have had no negative outlooks towards any of the transactions I've made thus far. Have had a serious battle bidding against an ******* though, pretty bad people send you threatening emails for bidding low against them. Heh I'm cheap, *****.