Vampiro Is

Posted by nich

One of the most elitist, hypocritical people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've noticed it more and more over the past year and now my ban from DA seals it. Apparently, it's A-OK to suggest suicide, but to go along with the joke (which I assumed would be recognized as such) is absolutely not. Granted, I took it farther than it should have gone given the situation, but my point still stands. Why he's considered the resident deity I will never know.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Do I smell drama?

Posted by junior senior

vamp has a prince albert

Posted by xuclo

that's hot. prince albert ftw

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting nich: One of the most elitist, hypocritical people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've noticed it more and more over the past year and now my ban from DA seals it. Apparently, it's A-OK to suggest suicide, but to go along with the joke (which I assumed would be recognized as such) is absolutely not. Granted, I took it farther than it should have gone given the situation, but my point still stands. Why he's considered the resident deity I will never know.

He's good in small doses. Lighten up.

Posted by Omni

Quoting nich: Why he's considered the resident deity I will never know.

Pretty sure that's Dexter.

I like Vampiro.

Posted by Arcadios

1/10

Posted by xuclo

I personally have no reason to dislike him.

Posted by WackoHater

Vampiro is cool, one of the smarter people here along with Dexter and Missed her Oatmeal.

Anyone with seniority on a forum can seem elitist though, ask Missed Oats about that. :p: :rolleyes:

At least he has some common sense, you can't say that about OmniTroll or Jezzee:jesse:DumbBell.

Posted by Ridley_04

Lighten up. If you don't like this forum, GTFO. I'm new and I'm already sick of your constant bull**** posts about members you don't like in random threads. You are banned. You are AIDs. You have no need to be here. Go away.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Ridley_04: You are AIDs.

LMFAO.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Vampiro banned me, aside from that hes a quality member that contributes a lot to this forum.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Ridley_04: Lighten up. If you don't like this forum, GTFO. I'm new and I'm already sick of your constant bull**** posts about members you don't like in random threads. You are banned. You are AIDs. You have no need to be here. Go away.

AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT BOY !!!! :p:

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's all Wackohater does. Lighten up.

Posted by Ridley_04

He irks me. Apparently he has Caps Lock stuck too.

Posted by Stalolin

lol internet

Posted by Ridley_04

Rofl. Good point.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, I'll beat your silly arse boy !!!

You are dumber than some of the dumb chicks kid !!! :p:

Posted by Ridley_04

Good effort. I see you actually treid there. What you don't know, however, is that you think you own this forum. I seem to be under the impression that you think you are an important asset to the community here. Your constant whining about members does not contribute. I have seen painfully childish posts before, but yours get the award. Internet threats do not phase me, and it should be known that only idiots who have nothing better to do with their life but try to get other people kicked off the internet should have been aborted.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you stupid fool before I cut your hands off !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WillisGreeny

don't hurt yourself there Ridley... Wackohater doesn't care

Posted by Ridley_04

Again with the internet threats. If I was a silly boy, you would be laughing, but it doesn't seem like laughing is in your brain capacity, so sorry.

Ninja'd: And I do? I'm just arguing back because I have access anger, usually I wouldn't care ^.^.

Posted by WackoHater

Right, I don't care about idiots like (Jezzzie:jesse:DumbBell) :p:

SHUT UP YOU LITTLE JERK WITH THE GREEN FONT, I WOULD NOT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO READ YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THAT IS LIKE READING IRIS'S SHIITTT !!!!

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD READ THAT TINY TYPEFACE LOSER !!!

Posted by Ridley_04

You seem to care enough to want him kicked off a board you are banned on. Good try though.

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]I FIRED JEZZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL MANY TIMES ALREADY, YOU ARE NEXT NUMB NUTS !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Ridley_04

Scary. Especially coming from a banned user with -3000 rep. I want to see you fire me.

Posted by WackoHater

KISS OMNI TROLL'S ARSE AND JIZZIE:jesse:BELL'S ARSE AND YOU WILL GET SOME REPUTATION BOY, THAT WILL MAKE YOU AS SMART AS THEY ARE IN LIFE !!!! :p:

Posted by Ridley_04

I don't need any more intelligence then I already have, because quite obviously with three posts, I have bothered you. I've vented enough anger, so I'm leaving you to jack your father off.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Vampiro is cool, one of the smarter people here along with Dexter and Missed her Oatmeal.

Anyone with seniority on a forum can seem elitist though, ask Missed Oats about that. :p: :rolleyes:

I almost didn't realize you were talking about me, because that's the farthest I've seen anyone take the three letters and one number to try and extrapolate some rediculous pet name from.

Oh, and I'm not an elitist. I'm simply better than you.

Posted by WackoHater

:p: At what ??? :p:

Posted by TimeSkipz

This guy can rant about Vampiro the veteran and I rant about Xuclo the newb, I get told straight up to grow up and he gets a derailed thread. I hate you all :(.

Posted by Ridley_04

Because you have more promise in succeeding in life then Wacko.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up, no one cares !!!! :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: :p: At what ??? :p:

At being an intelligent, attractive, and successful individual, perhaps?

Posted by TimeSkipz

For ****ing crying out loud I ****ing hate you Wacko Hater :mad:
Go back to your 3 member graveyard forum already and stop posting bull****!!

Posted by WackoHater

I've never seen you Missed Oatmeal, so I would not know about the attractive part, but you are half arsed smart, I am on the record as saying that.

RedFag, shut the hell up you pathetic attention whoring slime bag !!!

Posted by mis0

I was going to post something sarcastic but I decided it wasn't worth the effort. You're just stupid, and it is not unnatural for an idiot to be threatened when standing before greatness.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoHater;774291]RedFag, shut the hell up you pathetic attention whoring slime bag !!!

I will smack you silly boy, I suggest you STFU before I smack you upside the head.

Posted by WackoHater

Right, send me a note when you hit it big !!!

PS: Do your best to marry a Doctor or Lawyer and do something most girls your age don't do, listen and do what you are told !!!!
:mad:

PS: Shut up RedFag, you are not in this thread, you are a troll, now move on and talk with Poco!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoHater;774304]PS: Shut up RedFag, you are not in this thread, you are a troll, now move on and talk with Poco!

Yo momma was a troll last night.

Posted by Stalolin

everyone on vgc is elitist

don't try to deny it

Posted by WackoHater

Not Jezzzie:jesse:DumbBell....:p:

He is a low as a soul can get !!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoHater;774313]Not Jezzzie:jesse:DumbBell....:p:

He is a low as a soul can get !!!!

Yo momma is a low as a soul can get !!!! :mad:

Posted by mis0

I really can't help it; I have a superiority simplex. It's something along the lines of

"I am the best thing ever. Everything else is not unlike a Chinese toy with excessive lead paint content; poor in quality, and poisonous in the long term."

Posted by WackoHater

When you [URL="http://shakira.squarespace.com/shakira-video-collection/2007/11/7/shakira-live-in-concert-at-clinton-for-giving-event-at-the-a.html"]stand on stage with President Clinton like Shakira did and perform three songs for him[/URL] I will believe it.

Posted by mis0

Do enlighten me, who is this "Shakira" of whom you so often speak? Truly, an enigma if I have every seen one. Indeed, I have seen an enigma, so I know that of which I speak!

Posted by WackoHater

Watch the video, if you don't figure it out then, try the next life, you are not fit for this one !!

Ever hear of Led Zeppelin ??
:rolleyes:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Apparently you don't realise threads like this only make my penis harder. This is the sort of reaction I look for and now I am content.

Posted by The Judge

Vamp is just as bad as everyone else. He just happened to be the first one to do what the rest of us were thinking.

Posted by Ant

Quoting nich: One of the most elitist, hypocritical people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've noticed it more and more over the past year and now my ban from DA seals it. Apparently, it's A-OK to suggest suicide, but to go along with the joke (which I assumed would be recognized as such) is absolutely not. Granted, I took it farther than it should have gone given the situation, but my point still stands. Why he's considered the resident deity I will never know.

it was a joke. what's with you people and not getting jokes?

Posted by The Judge

I dunno. Recently everyone's hardcore serious. Which is a shame, because on the swings that I'm serious, everyone's all la dee da, and now that I'm in my don't care lol mood everyone's got a bug up their bums.

Posted by CrystalPain

winter is making people get moody

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, screw the holiday seasons.

Posted by CrystalPain

Jesus wouldn't want to hear that

Posted by The Judge

Jesus wouldn't like the idea of Christmas being an entirely commercial holiday with its true meaning all but forgotten either BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW.

Posted by CrystalPain

You really are a judge!
I am innocent!!!!!!!

Quoted post: it was a joke. what's with you people and not getting jokes?

Uh, yeah. Seriously, the very concept of banning someone from a blog is a joke. I just do it because I find it funny to **** others off or because maian's a ****ing backstabbing bi[COLOR="White"]tchf[/COLOR]uck.

Quoted post: Vamp is just as bad as everyone else. He just happened to be the first one to do what the rest of us were thinking.

also, wait what?

Posted by ExoXile

Christmas actually comes from vikings filling their stomachs with food, so that they might have survived the harsh Scandinavian winters. >=O

So xmas is really a heathen holiday, to begin with. :)

Also, Vamp is cool.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THIS THREAD IS SUCK A CIRCLEJERK YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC CHEERLEADERS

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO AND MAKE A SCATHING POST ABOUT THE DECLINE IN POSTING QUALITY AT VGC IN THE COMMUNITY BOARD

Posted by WackoHater

It's not a joke, Vampiro can be a real prick, I remember when he locked a hot thread in the music forum because Shakira was taking it over and he was losing traction and attention !!!! :p:

At times VAmPiRo makes me think he is a goofy and dumb as JezzzieBumBell !!!!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting mis0: Do enlighten me, who is this "Shakira" of whom you so often speak? Truly, an enigma if I have every seen one. Indeed, I have seen an enigma, so I know that of which I speak!

Just some skank.

Posted by WackoHater

She knows she can't compete with Shakira, no more than I can compete against Elvis !!! :p:

Posted by xuclo

It's funny how Shakira is a loser and Evlis is dead, so in either case there really is no competition.

Posted by WackoHater

Really, why is [URL="http://www.shakira.com/livedvd/"]Shakira one of the biggest stars in the entire entertainment business[/URL] then and making movies and you're not ??

Posted by xuclo

Being famous doesn't make you cool or interesting or anything.

Look at Britney Spears.

Linking to a website about her LIVEDVD doesn't prove that she's one of the biggest starts in entertainment etc :p

Posted by nich

Theres no chance to save face here, and I definitely look the fool.
However, I still made a completely accurate assessment of Vampiro and this website as a whole, and frankly I'm tired of the schtik, tired of trying to conform with all you non-conformists. So, this is my swan song, I'm glad I've finally made some form of impact on this place. I bid you a bitter-sweet farewell, VGC.

Posted by xuclo

lol @ conforming to the non-conformists.

bai, nich

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting nich: Theres no chance to save face here, and I definitely look the fool.
However, I still made a completely accurate assessment of Vampiro and this website as a whole, and frankly I'm tired of the schtik, tired of trying to conform with all you non-conformists. So, this is my swan song, I'm glad I've finally made some form of impact on this place. I bid you a bitter-sweet farewell, VGC.

What are you, stupid kid ??

Looking like a fool means you are finally a senior member of this forum and have past initiation and become one with the rest of these clowns that post here.

Son, congratulations, you have finally made it !!!

You get a Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell Award !!!!
:p:

Welcome to the full fledged VG Chat membership club !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting xuclo: Being famous doesn't make you cool or interesting or anything.

Look at Britney Spears.

Linking to a website about her LIVEDVD doesn't prove that she's one of the biggest starts in entertainment etc :p

Shut the hell up SuckLoLife, Shakira is one of the most searched on stars in the world according to Yahoo Buzz and was number 1 for most of 2006 until Britney panicked, spread her legs and showed her fat ______ to the world being the little media whore she is !!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Watch the video, if you don't figure it out then, try the next life, you are not fit for this one !!

Ever hear of Led Zeppelin ??
:rolleyes:

I know who the stupid slut is. Even mild sarcasm is beyond you, is it not? The real question, however, is why, exactly, does a 47 year old man like music made for teenage girls?

Posted by S

Because he wants to bone her.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=mis0;774595]however, is why, exactly, does a 47 year old man like music made for teenage girls?

Holy **** this guys 47??

Quoted post: However, I still made a completely accurate assessment of Vampiro and this website as a whole, and frankly I'm tired of the schtik, tired of trying to conform with all you non-conformists. So, this is my swan song, I'm glad I've finally made some form of impact on this place. I bid you a bitter-sweet farewell, VGC.

Hahaha, what the ****? This reminds me of Judge demodding Klarth from DA.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Rddflag: Holy **** this guys 47??

Yeah, he is. Creepy, isn't it?

Posted by xuclo

You'd think a person with so many years behind them would find better things to do with their time.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting ExoXile: Christmas actually comes from vikings filling their stomachs with food, so that they might have survived the harsh Scandinavian winters. >=O

This actually made me laugh really hard. No idea why.

Posted by Ant

Lol

Posted by xuclo

Quoting The Judge: This actually made me laugh really hard. No idea why.

Lol was that in this thread? How could I miss that.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: ...

I know who the stupid slut is. Even mild sarcasm is beyond you, is it not? The real question, however, is why, exactly, does a 47 year old man like music made for teenage girls?

Duh, Why do teenagers love Led Zeppelin ??

Maybe because it is good, you don't know what you are talking about Missed Oats, Shakira has a broad range of Rock fans because she is a rocker !!!

You missed the boat M'Oats, here is [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/628"]Shakira kicking *** years ago along with Aerosmith[/URL] !!

Ever hear of them ???

Posted by xuclo

lol your little nicknaming conventions suck asscockhorse****crappussydick****************wang-sicles.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut the hell up SuckLoLife's !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by xuclo

lmao you don't even have the x sound right.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Duh, Why do teenagers love Led Zeppelin ??

Maybe because it is good, you don't know what you are talking about Missed Oats, Shakira has a broad range of Rock fans because she is a rocker !!!

You missed the boat M'Oats, here is [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/628"]Shakira kicking *** years ago along with Aerosmith[/URL] !!

Ever hear of them ???

Somehow it's less perverted and creepy for a teenaged girl to enjoy Led Zeppelin, which does happen to be a rather famous band, than for a middle aged man to enjoy pop music for teenage girls, especially considering Shakira isn't nearly as popular as Led Zeppelin.

And why, exactly, do you think I like classic rock anyway?

Posted by Omni

He's thinking of me or something, except he mixed up bands.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Somehow it's less perverted and creepy for a teenaged girl to enjoy Led Zeppelin, which does happen to be a rather famous band, than for a middle aged man to enjoy pop music for teenage girls, especially considering Shakira isn't nearly as popular as Led Zeppelin.

And why, exactly, do you think I like classic rock anyway?

Face it, you are simply mad because she is the top female out there, period !!!

You hate Shakira because she has money, looks, she is photogenic, girls and guys of all ages love her dearly, this burns you somehow because you are just an unknown college girl that loves imported cars !!! ;)

Was I mad that Elvis and Robert Plant were and are great superstars, do you see me burning in envy ?

No, I am giant fan of both and absolutely love their music and super stardom and love watching their live concert performances, as I love Shakira's live shows !!

I can't help it that you burn in envy MissedOats !!
:p:

Posted by ExoXile

Inferiority complex?

Or just a scream for attention?

Posted by xuclo

[QUOTE=WackoHater;775099][B]You hate Shakira because she has money, looks, she is photogenic, girls and guys of all ages love her dearly....
Uhm.

The (12-year-old) girls just want to be her.
The guys (of most ages) just want to bone her.

That's not love.

Posted by WackoHater

Did you ever think that people actually like the live in concert films and the music or are they always thinking of jumping in the sack with the stars ??

So, girls want to be like her, I wanted to be like Robert Plant growing up too !!

Is this unhealthy?

If so, you all need to give up rock music now, quit watching TV and get the _____ off the internet !!! :p:

Posted by xuclo

Lol you're so ****ing crazy, dude. Do you take any kinds of medication? You probably should.

[quote]Rep Points: -3333

Lol

Posted by WackoHater

Go troll in another thread with OmniTroll SuckLoLife's ~ :p:

Posted by ExoXile

You're just lurking around, aren't you?
Waiting to strike with another one of your crazy posts.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, at least people don't need a microscope to read my posts ExoNut !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by ExoXile

ExoNut..?
I guess that works.

Quiet, get some glasses.

Posted by xuclo

SuckLoLife doesn't work because my name is pronounced lik sucklo. it's pronounced like "shoe klo" lol

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up man, you and ExoNuts messed with the wrong guy SuckLoLife's !!!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Ridley_04:

Ninja'd: And I do? I'm just arguing back because I have access anger, usually I wouldn't care ^.^.

EXCESS. EXCESS ANGER.

Posted by Borealis

hahahaha

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Stalolin: lol internet

gnomes.

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=WackoHater;775099]Face it, you are simply mad because she is the top female out there, period !!!
If I were to ask anyone to name a female musical artist or an actress, I'd honestly be surprised if anyone mentioned Shakira. She's not as popular as you, a senile fan boy, believe her to be.

[quote]You hate Shakira because she has money, looks, she is photogenic, girls and guys of all ages love her dearly, this burns you somehow because you are just an unknown college girl that loves imported cars !!! ;)
I don't hate Shakira. Most of the time, I think I'm usually saying you're creepy/peverted/bizzare for idolizing over a female pop artist that makes music for teenage girls.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=xuclo;775104]The guys (of most ages) just want to bone her.

That's not love.

What if the man is ghey like WackoHater is?

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Rddflag: What if the man is ghey like WackoHater is?

OHHH

you guys are ruining a decent thread about me. Cut it out.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Vamp's appearence scares the **** out of me, thus he's inevitably awesome.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Borealis;775259]OHHH

Buuuuurn

Quoted post: Vamp's appearence scares the **** out of me, thus he's inevitably awesome.

I have a friendly appearance.

Posted by Roger Smith

So guys, how about that Vampiro?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, he's okay, unless you give him a reason to not like you. Then he's not okay, I guess.

Can't agree that Ninja Gaiden is the best game ever tho. :o

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I have a friendly appearance.

But you're the meanest mother****er I've ever known.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: If I were to ask anyone to name a female musical artist or an actress, I'd honestly be surprised if anyone mentioned Shakira. She's not as popular as you, a senile fan boy, believe her to be.

I don't hate Shakira. Most of the time, I think I'm usually saying you're creepy/peverted/bizzare for idolizing over a female pop artist that makes music for teenage girls.

Get over your theory that Shakira's fans are teeny boppers little girls like you !!! :p:

[URL="http://shakiraphotos.blinkblogs.com/"]Shakira has a ton of adult fans and "old men" are some of her greatest fans[/URL], ask the guys in Aerosmith and U2 or President Clinton about that !!!! :p:

Maybe the guys like to see her shake her arse, have you thought of that ???

PS: My spell checker shows you spelled at least two words wrong, you will never graduate college like that NoOats !!! :p:

Posted by Ch

Quoting WillisGreeny: Vamp's appearence scares the **** out of me, thus he's inevitably awesome.

Why don't you blow him already?

Posted by WillisGreeny

jelous?

Posted by WackoHater

He is just arse kissing in the hope of gaining a reputation trading buddy !!! :rolleyes:

He needs to PM OmniArse, he is the ultimate reputation whore who also happens to ruin new members when they come in, that is why OmniTroll needs his IP banned !!!

Quoted post: But you're the meanest mother****er I've ever known.

You're more mean than I am.

Posted by Pit

username hack, you guys got me

Posted by The Judge

You know, from an onlooker's standpoint, it's actually sort of sickening to see people saying you're so awesome when they barely even know you. Not saying about the people you're good friends with, just those that have just seen you around about twice or so. It seems to be a trend people hop on out of nowhere.

EDIT: This was to Vampiro.

maybe seeing me twice is all you need to realise just how awesome I really am

Posted by ExoXile

You are pretty awesome, Vampiro.

Posted by WackoHater

I just want to steal all his guitars !!!! :p:

I wonder if he is [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/29"]good enough to play guitar for Shakira[/URL] ??

All Vampiro would do is look at her arse instead of play on stage !!! :eek:

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting WackoHater: I just want to steal all his guitars !!!! :p:

I wonder if he is [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/29"]good enough to play guitar for Shakira[/URL] ??

All Vampiro would do is look at her arse instead of play on stage !!! :eek:

Not everyone here is a 40+ perv!

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up retard ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting WackoHater: Shut up retard ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess if I was in your place it would hurt too :rolleyes:

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Maybe the guys like to see her shake her arse, have you thought of that ???

PS: My spell checker shows you spelled at least two words wrong, you will never graduate college like that NoOats !!! :p:

Yes, indeed I have considered that perhaps men like you are just perverted ****s who whack off to Shakira. And that's what I've said you are. Pervert.

As far as my spelling goes, since when have I ever professed to be any good at it? As far as I recall, I haven't ever claimed to be. Stop trying to change the subject. You like girly-girls music, you senile freak.

Posted by xuclo

Mis0 at least uses capitalization and punctuation marks, which is unfortunately far more than a vast majority of users of the internets. (Leetspeak doesn't count, fgts)

Posted by Borealis

Quoting xuclo: Mis0 at least uses capitalization and punctuation marks, which is unfortunately far more than a vast majority of users of the internets. (Leetspeak doesn't count, fgts)

capitalization and punctuation marks turn me onnn

Posted by xuclo

me, too :o

Posted by TimeSkipz

I think you mean me two.

Posted by xuclo

Nos. Is speaks English. Is meants toos.

Posted by WackoHater

You got it way wrong and keep trying to prove an incorrect idea stuck in your mind MissedOats, Shakira is a throwback to Elvis and Robert Plant on stage, she has all the moves live in concert.

She is not bubble gum like Britney, MaidDONa and Hanna Montana, she is like no other out there, a true super star indeed.

In 2002 I was watching the Today Show,[URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/529"] I had never heard of Shakira before this performance that day in NYC[/URL], from then on I was sold on Shakira, I have never seen an act like her ever.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I told you that you have one problem that holds you back in life, NOT LISTENING, YOU JUST KEEP TALKING, BUT YOU CAN'T LEARN ANYTHING WITHOUT LISTENING, YOU GOT TO USE YOUR EARS FOR THAT AND YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NOT USING EITHER !!

Posted by xuclo

You need to be institutionalized. lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Maybe he already is........?

Posted by xuclo

What kind of horrible person would give him access to the internet at an institution :(

Posted by Roger Smith

The same horrible group of people who let the mentals ride the buses in Winnipeg.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I lol'd

Posted by Borealis

Isn't the concept of public transportation enough to cause their head to implode? I'm pretty sure it's not, but it should be.

So Rddflag can stop tellin' us how much of a hottie he is to the mentals.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you brain :jesse: dead idiots, I don't give you numb skulls instructions on how to improve because none of you have any hope !!

Missed Her Oatmeal at least has some brains and potential !!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Borealis;775804]Isn't the concept of public transportation enough to cause their head to implode? I'm pretty sure it's not, but it should be.

They do go crazy over my bod :cool:

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Borealis: Isn't the concept of public transportation enough to cause their head to implode? I'm pretty sure it's not, but it should be.

I enjoy public transportation, actually.

In fact I love it. I want to get on a ****ing bus.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting WackoHater: He is just arse kissing in the hope of gaining a reputation trading buddy !!! :rolleyes:

He needs to PM OmniArse, he is the ultimate reputation whore who also happens to ruin new members when they come in, that is why OmniTroll needs his IP banned !!!

arse kissing? no. I just complimented Vamp's appearence from what I've been able to see.

Quoting The Judge: You know, from an onlooker's standpoint, it's actually sort of sickening to see people saying you're so awesome when they barely even know you. Not saying about the people you're good friends with, just those that have just seen you around about twice or so. It seems to be a trend people hop on out of nowhere.

EDIT: This was to Vampiro.

yes, I really went all out to confess my love for Vamp because I'm so shallow to assume I understand his entire personality through how he posts in an online forum, and I'm one of so many doing so. His appearence scares me, so my reasons are not coming from nowhere, you judgemental judge you...oh wait.

Posted by WackoHater

The dude has never posted a photo of himself so you are arse kissing for reputation, you and OmniTroll should make a deal, he arse kisses Jezze:jesse:DumbBell non-stop, he can teach you a few tricks !!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Vampiro has posted pictures.

Posted by xuclo

Lol yeah, he definitely has.

Quoted post: The dude has never posted a photo of himself so you are arse kissing for reputation,

Go to DA. There's a thread called super picture... blow job or something.

Posted by WackoHater

Post your photos here then we will determine if he is arse kissing or if he is for real (I already know he is arse kissing but post it for the hell of it) !!! :p:

Posted by Borealis

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=27302

Shhh

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=773633&postcount=7"]You are a Vampire man !!! [/URL]:eek:

Posted by xuclo

Arse has to be one of the stupidest sounding words in the history of the English language.

Posted by Borealis

What's the stupidest sounding word in the history of Romania?

Posted by xuclo

Hm, maybe bumbac (cotton) or ceafă (nape). I can't really think of any off the top of my head.

Although oglindă (mirror) does sound funny.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting xuclo: Arse has to be one of the stupidest sounding words in the history of the English language.

Almost as dumb as using Xucklo for a forum user name !!! :p:

Posted by xuclo

you spellz it wrongagain

Posted by WackoHater

LOL, you better put in a name change request like OmniTroll does every month after he ruins his latest name with idiotic posts SuckLo !!! :p:

Posted by TimeSkipz

ohhhh burn :rolleyes:.

Posted by xuclo

I'm not planning on changing this name, sorry

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Shut up retard ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Isn't it ironic? Don'tcha think? At little toooooooooooo ironic..? Yeah, I really do think,

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, AND YOU'RE COMPLETELY GAY,
I WISH YOU'D DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE, OR JUST GO AWAY!
SO JUST **** OOOOOOOOOOFF, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO STAY,
AND WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?
IT FIGURES....

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well said :).

Posted by Shade

Quoting WackoHater: You are a Vampire man !!!:eek:

TROG DOR WAS A DRAGON MAN
NOT A VAMPIRE MAN

YOU SICKEN ME

Posted by TimeSkipz

Trog Dor the burnanator, burnanating your cities and towns!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting mis0: Isn't it ironic? Don'tcha think? At little toooooooooooo ironic..? Yeah, I really do think,

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, AND YOU'RE COMPLETELY GAY,
I WISH YOU'D DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE, OR JUST GO AWAY!
SO JUST **** OOOOOOOOOOFF, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO STAY,
AND WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?
IT FIGURES....

This was magical

Posted by WackoHater

Oh yeah, MissOats comes up with a winner once in a blue moon !!! :rolleyes:

Posted by xuclo

Blue moons seem to happen quite frequently here, in that case.

Posted by WackoHater

That's right, Missed O is so hot she is the next Shakira !!! :eek:

Posted by xuclo

"The next Shakira" would be an ugly skank.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Had to read that post, you should be banned for calling a mod a skank :p:.

Posted by xuclo

Errr Shakira isn't a mod, dumbass. lol

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoHater;776405]Missed O is so hot she is the next Shakira !!! :eek:

[quote=xuclo;776478]"The next Shakira" would be an ugly skank.

:cookie: Durr

Posted by xuclo

**** you're stupid.

Someone who's hot can't be the next Shakira, because Shakira isn't hot: she's skanky.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Than explain it better next time you retard.

Posted by xuclo

Learn English and use your little brain and I won't have to. :)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Then != Than

Some people just never learn unless it's spelled out to them.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Than is a real word.

Edit: EVIL POST COUNT!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WillisGreeny: Then != Than

Some people just never learn unless it's spelled out to them.

Too much effort for it to just be wasted.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting TimeSkipz: Than is a real word.

Edit: EVIL POST COUNT!

Then next time use the correct one, radther than alternating between two words at random.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Rather* :D

Posted by WillisGreeny

People make spelling mistakes all the time. It's the champion idiots who can't tell the difference between "then", and "than".

Posted by MottaTheHutt

What are you insinuating they're?

Posted by TimeSkipz

VGC is dieing and I would radther help the site but then I would be using than wrong inside of then.

Posted by mis0

Quoting TimeSkipz: Had to read that post, you should be banned for calling a mod a skank :p:.

I'm a mod? And a skank? WELL THIS IS NEWS TO ME!!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: VGC is dieing and I would radther help the site but then I would be using than wrong inside of then.

Does that make sense?

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: VGC is dieing and I would radther help the site but then I would be using than wrong inside of then.

Dying*

Posted by WillisGreeny

Once again, mixing two words up.

dying != dieing.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=mis0;776597]I'm a mod? And a skank? WELL THIS IS NEWS TO ME!!

Sorry I mistook you for someone COOL.

@Xuclo: that was the whole intent of the post.

Posted by mis0

Oh **** you just ICE BURN'D me!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WillisGreeny: Once again, mixing two words up.

dying != dieing.

I don't think dieing is a word, dude :\

dying and dyeing.

Posted by WillisGreeny

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dieing

ehem

Posted by xuclo

"to impress, shape, or cut with a die"

Never heard that one before. But that form for to die as in to stop being alive (lol) is dying

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=xuclo;776680]I love how I spaz out on retarded topics because I ate a fetus :dunno:

Speechless....

Posted by WillisGreeny

yes, I know...way to go Xuclo. You ruined the trap I made for Rddflag so that when he said "dieing isn't a word" I could then post the Dictionary url. I'll get him next time.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: Speechless....

I think it's funny how he (supposedly?) has me on ignore and is now making up things I didn't say because he can't come back from things I really did say with anything funny. It tickles me ^_^

[quote]yes, I know...way to go Xuclo. You ruined the trap I made for Rddflag so that when he said "dieing isn't a word" I could then post the Dictionary url. I'll get him next time. pze forgiv me T_T

I don't know if he's smart enough to know dieing isn't a word, anyway

Posted by TimeSkipz

Thanks you guys I haven't had a laugh this good a long while :).

Posted by WackoHater

You brain dead idiots and tasteless numb skulls are too dumb and boring to post in this forum along side of me.

Keep your stupid arses out of Wacko University !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by xuclo

Lol @ crazyman

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoHater;776754]I'm in my mid 40s and I love everything about Shakira. Sometimes I dream about Queen and sometimes I dream about Jessie Smith because you see I'm bi. At the age of 14 my father and my mother molested me and I loved it :(.

Posted by xuclo

TimeSkipz is currently VGC's No.1 Corrupter of Lulz!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[IMG]http://www.bustedtees.com/bt/images/BT-blowme-catalog-603.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by xuclo

lol i dunt get it

Posted by Borealis

He wants you to pity his lack of humorous comebacks.

Posted by xuclo

Oh, well... that's not going to happen. :(

Posted by Borealis

F'sho.

Posted by xuclo

Desigur

Posted by Borealis

dude, what?

Posted by xuclo

Desigur is basically the Romanian equivalent of "For sure"

F'sho might be like Des'gur lol I don't know

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting WackoHater: You brain dead idiots and tasteless numb skulls are too dumb and boring to post in this forum along side of me.

Keep your stupid arses out of Wacko University !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What are you going to do? Do you even actually have mod privileges?

Posted by WackoHater

TimedOut = RFag !!! :p:

Posted by TimeSkipz

LOL TimedOut I rather liked that one, really got me there.