I'll leave 21st of April if I won't become mod of pok

Posted by The Blaziken Master

I really mean it, if I get more 'no's than 'yes'es I'm leaving, no joke, bye.

Posted by Gollum

Without a doubt the best candidate.

Posted by Scorpion

You voted! Then it should really be 1 to 3. Not 2 to 3.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't think anyone cares.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting The Blaziken Master: I really mean it, if I get more 'no's than 'yes'es I'm leaving, no joke, bye.

You say it like it's a bad thing. I assume people would be much happier if you'd just leave now.

Posted by TendoAddict

You must be over 100 posts to be a laughable candidate for a mod,
But this is just sad...

Quoting Linkman: You say it like it's a bad thing. I assume people would be much happier if you'd just leave now.

Don't blaim me for being here. Blaim Jesse to have brought me here.

Posted by Night Owl

sure, HALF of us dont even care about pokemon anyways, but whatever.

Posted by 007 ninja

night owl is large and in charge!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Blaziken Master: I really mean it, if I get more 'no's than 'yes'es I'm leaving, no joke, bye.

But, but, but... You said you liked this place. :(:(:( How would you like to be an Admin??!!! Let me guess, once again...
[quote]
Yes, VGChat is dark hell, there is always night!

That was a quick change. :(:(:(

Posted by Night Owl

just make him the mod, its poke****INGmon!

Posted by Shade

Quoting The Blaziken Master: Don't blaim me for being here. Blaim Jesse to have brought me here.

I'm going to blame you for spelling blame incorrectly.

Posted by Iris

DON'T GO I LOVE YOU

Posted by sabre

Quoting Night Owl: just make him the mod, its poke****INGmon!

Which makes it insignificant, huh? When I first registered, that was one of the most active boards on the... well, on the board.

Posted by Joshinator

Then again, Jesse edited the poll. He really only has 4 yes votes.

Posted by Shade

It was one of the most active boards until January. Then things started to calm down, darn.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Shade: I'm going to blame you for spelling blame incorrectly.

5 letters. You'd think he could spell it right. Spelled harder words in that same post without error.

Hey dude, if you wanted to be a mod, you should've just asked what the vast majority feels. No one responds well to a threat, no matter how inconsequential the threats may be.

Now, due to your approach on the matter, I have the incurable notion to say "no" to your question. And I'm happy about my choice because you threatened me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: 5 letters. You'd think he could spell it right. Spelled harder words in that same post without error.

Now now, go easy on him. He has autism. (Look at my spelling!) He is from I think Iceland.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, go easy on him. He has autism. (Look at my spelling!) He is from I think Iceland.

OMG, really jesse? AWW.. I'M SO SORRY, MAN! I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE FUN OF AUTISM! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IT! I GET IT! FOR REAL, YO!

Posted by inequity

Just make him a mod and close this board. Making him the mod isnt that big of a deal. Just let it be.

I should have voted voted yes.

Posted by junior senior

k no one vote "yes."

Posted by KoH

Quoting Shake It Brother: k no one vote "yes."

I actually agree with her.

Posted by Kodachi

Look! It's going to be a close one!

Posted by Sable Wind

Yay!

Posted by Shade

People say that it's not big deal, just let him mod the board. I find that annoying because I actually give a shit about the Pokemon Board and would hate to see it under such terrible management. Threads like the "Official Plusle Thread" will run rampant.

WHY HASN'T VOX DELETED THAT THREAD YET?! :mad:

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linkman: You say it like it's a bad thing. I assume people would be much happier if you'd just leave now.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Because the actuall mod doesn't give a ****, and Sabredog has better things to do.[url="member.php?u=4"]
[/url]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Doesn't anyone else get it?

Either Jesse and TBM are one person, or TBM is someone closely manipulated by Jesse.

Happy friggin April fools day.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Or he is just another intelligent member that just has autism, there for acts 'different'!!! We both have autism!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

pze no leave Jesse! i have autism! pze understand autism!!

Posted by loony636

Its the pokemon board for wackos sakes. Anyway, back to the topic, one of the things that won't help you become a mod is asking to become one, so no, you shouldn't become one.

Posted by Iris

This thread is too funny to close.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Iris: This thread is too funny to close.

Hahahahahah, that's cute that you think this thread's funny. 'CAUSE IT'S NOT. We are being SERIOUS about this guy's membership! Should he stay or not?! This has the importance equal to that of an actual life or death question!

Oh, hah, I get it. It is funny.

Posted by The Judge

Wow, I've never seen such a one-sided poll on VGC before.

Posted by junior senior

hahaha winning by 30.

Posted by KoH

lmao, that stupid ****'ll never be mod.

Posted by Dark

Jesse keeps changing the numbers.

Posted by mis0

I find it amusing some random dumbshat just comes in here and threatens to leave (b00h00 :)) if he doesn't get what he wants.

Childish. Unqualified for the job.

Bjarni) You'll get the job if you promise to leave once you've recieved the position.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Try back in about 2 years when you have a couple thousands posts.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Angelwing: I don't think anyone cares.

quoted for truth

I've cannceled, I won't leave if I won't become mod. Jesse did this because he didn't want me to leave, I don't want to cheat. Let's edit the poll so it won't be like cheating.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I edited it because you were losing, BIG time. Lose= leaving. :( :(

Would you like to be an Admin??

Jesse, you're the only one that wants me to be here. Well, I won't leave if I won't become moderator, please edit this back. I hate cheating.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Didn't you even see the comments in the [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=2235]first thread you made???[/url] MANY people want to to be here! How do you think you got 746 in reputation??!!

[quote]
Jesse Smith agrees: Hi buddy!! Welcome back!! I also have autisim and I understand it. You will never have to say please no ban me. I have autisim. Please understand autism. You can't get banned since you are a blog mod! Yes, VGChat is dark hell, there is always night!!
netman agrees: ^_^
coromoro disagrees: But I want to call you by ur old name. It much better name.
higbvuyb agrees: Hi jesse
MackSlovack agrees: What a touching story
Raptor disagrees!
Sabredog agrees: love you :-*
Misoxeny disagrees: hi bjarni
Xenos disagrees: Sup?
Hyper agrees: PLEASE DON`T BANN ME! I AUTISM, UNDERSTAND!
Dyers Eve agrees: omg bandwagon
Linko_16 agrees: Welcome back, stay a while, help yourself to anything in the fridge, et cetera...
The Judge disagrees: Meh, hi
Commisar Yarrick disagrees: leave now before i steal your pokemon game.
Fei-on Castor agrees: Seriously, who the hell are you? WB and all, but who the hell are you?
Shade disagrees: omg longest comment post evar
Dark Bulb 4.1 agrees: omg olllllllllllllllllollllllllllllll

Notice many of these COOL members agree with you!! They want you to stay!!!!!!! Want to be an admin?!

Posted by higbvuyb

But Hyper will make him not an admin!

Posted by Jesse Smith

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by higbvuyb

Why is your rep power only 19?

I don't wanna be a mod because someone cheated for me