mortal kombat vs. street fighter

Posted by karateteen14

Both of these game are classic but which one is better? im going with mortal kombat!!!

Posted by warforge

i dont kno sub zero the man i will agree

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Gameplay-wise, Street Fighter. By like a landslide.

Posted by Xero

Hmmm...hard choice. I can't make up my mind. I really enjoyed both.

Posted by Red

it's difficult to decide, Mortal Kombat's got great meme, but Street fighter's pretty cool too. I don't know.

Posted by Ant

Mortal Kombat III vs Street Fighter II, I would MK. But SFIII:3rd Strike vs all these crappy 3D MKs, I'd pick Street Fighter easily.

Posted by project101

thats actually a really hard one because mortal kombat gave gaming so much but street fighter had much smoother game play but I guess street fighter because ken is the ****

Posted by Xero

WHOOPSIE

I think I'd go for MK just because of that little guy that shows up in the corner. Always makes me lol.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

^^
He said "Toasty!"

Posted by Xero

I just checked on google and some sites say WHOOPSIE and some say TOASTY. Either way, it's funny.

Posted by CrystalPain

the new mk aren't really good...
but still mk was the ****!
I would still go for SF because i killed everyone on that unlike in mk :(

Posted by Webby

MK is all the way for me.
I never really liked street fighter for some reason.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Xero;778636]I just checked on google and some sites say WHOOPSIE and some say TOASTY. Either way, it's funny.

maaaaaaaan, you guys need to learn to wiki

The best-known example is "Toasty", which found its way into the game in the form of a small image of sound designer [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Forden"]Dan Forden[/URL], who would appear in the corner of the screen during gameplay (after performing an uppercut) and sing the word "Toasty"

And ugh, Mortal Kombat is far too choppy for my tastes. Street Fighter all the way.

Posted by addison

Everything about this video was good. The story line was excellent as well. I hope to see more in the near future.