ps3 games

Posted by muffla

im getting a ps3, an older one that still has backwards compatablity ( for free *****es), any sugestions? i already have an xbox and a wii so cross platform games will prolly be bought for the xbox (i love achivemnts and am quite the whore for them)

anyways the ones i have in mind now are (in no order)
resistance
heavenly sword
rachet and clank
g0d of war 2 (ps2)
and maybe ninja gaiden stigma

anything else good enough to buy?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Warhawk.

Posted by Gang Starr

Virtua Fighter 5

Posted by malika

Really its good game,i like it very much,its really very intresting game,sounds and graphics are also very good.

Posted by Big Boss

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the best PS3 title out there so far, so add that. Also, while I haven't played it, I've read Folklore is a pretty good RPG. Lastly, if you're a baseball fan and want the best game this year (as it has been for the last three seasons), get MLB 08: The Show.

Oh!... and check out some of the downloadable games from the PlayStation store. Some great little gems are available exclusively for the PS3 (and sometimes PSP) for a cheap price.

Posted by Old_Snake

I'd add Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction to the list if you liked the others.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Since I'm a PS vet I'd say:
Uncharted
Resistance
Resistance 2 when it comes out later this year
Warhawk
Motorstorm
Ratchet and Clank Future
Socom Confrontation when it comes out later this year
Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Online when it comes out later this year

Posted by Burn

If your a fan of hockey games, NHL 08 is probably the best hockey game I've ever played.

Posted by Trigger

Grand Theft Auto IV. Give that one a little but of time though until either Sony or Rockstar release a patch to fix the 'freeze' that's affecting some Playstation 3 consoles. It's not a specific console model, either, so you can't predict if you'll be affected.

Lucky for me, I found a work-around to get mine working when it froze. :D