Who is your favorite comedian out of these 10?

Posted by Ch

Pick one of the ten or feel free to tell us who it is if they aren't up there.

I really can't choose but i'd have to go with George Carlin.

Posted by Dandelion

Dave Barry dominates all.

Posted by Dexter

I like Woody.

Posted by Corrupt

George Carlin.

Posted by booyah719

Bill Cosby, Himself is the single greatest comedy show I've ever witnessed.
"Woddy Allen" is pretty funny too though *oscar*

Posted by Xenos

Bill Cosby is a cool guy--despite being a comedian, he has a good sense of sophistication.

Posted by Knightmare0999

My favorite comedian Ron White. I like really vulgar humor for some reason.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Denis Leary isn't up there? Blasphemy!

Posted by Trigger

I usually enjoy the jokes that come from Jerry Seinfeld.

Posted by Bebop

Lee Evans and peter Kay are my favs.

Posted by Cloudstud

Where is dave chapelle?

Posted by Klarth

I don't mind Jerry Seinfeld, but Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmonson are my overall faves.

Posted by Fiindil

Peter Kay/Bill Bailey/Ardal O'Hanlon/Jack Dee

one of them :P

Posted by sabre

Never seen a one of those comedians on TV asides from Mr. Murphy, who isn't really all that amusing.

However, I have read Seinfeld's book "Seinlanguage," which was utterly fantastic, so I'm gonna have to vote him.

Posted by Kamek

George Carlin. I think he's hilarious. I just heard an "airplane" skit from him today on my friends ipod. Oh man, it was funny.

Posted by lameboy

Out of those choices, Richard Pryor. The man is untouchable.

But my overall favorite is Mitch Hedberg. He has such a funny delivery. He can say something that isn't funny and make it funny. That's just how great he is.

Posted by Crazy K

George Carlin of course. I have seen some of his shows on HBO and holly crap is it funny ****.

[Quote=Cloudstud]Where is dave chapelle?

Well he barely does Comedic perfomances. At least I have not seen many as of lately. He is funny on HBO but his Show on Comedy Central has gotten worse. But still a great comedian.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Dana Carvey is my favorite. But out of those ten, i'll pick Jerry Seinfeld.

"What's the deal with the black box, if it's the only thing that survives a crash, why not make to whole plane out of it?" Oh Jerry you crack me up.[/COLOR]

Posted by Scorpion

Man, there aren't any real comedians on here besides George Lopez and Richard Pryor. On that list my favorite would have to be George Lopez, my all time favorite would be a comedian by the name of Dat Phan. "Gimme 5 Dolla, we make ya holla!" "Jey Leno's not gonna make ya' lunch!"

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Mitch Hedburg destroys them all

Posted by rivercitytecmo

mitch hedberg, dave attell, jim norton, todd barry, brian regan, jim gaffigan and steven wright are a few of my favs.

i hate george carlin.

Posted by RandomizeR

I voted for Jerry Seinfeld

Posted by Cell

Steven Lynch, Jim Norton, Dane Cook, Bill Engvall, and Ron White are some of my favorites.

Posted by kirbykid

^ you forgot that guy! and... weird al yanchavitch... i vote for him

Posted by Early Demise

Awsome sig. Anyways, I voted for Rodney because he was hilarious with his golf bag in Caddy shack. It had everything!

Posted by Bebop

King of Comedy.

Posted by William

Out of those on that list, I'd say Eddie Murphy.

Personally though, my favorite comedians are Jim Carey, Larry the Cable Guy, Dave Chappelle, Conan O'Brien, and the late Chris Farley. I like "stupid" comedy mostly...as you can tell.

Posted by D.J Cat

Americans: David Letterman.

Australians: Will Anderson, Dave Hughes, Peter Berner, Chris Taylor and Craig Reuacasel (however the hell you spell his last name) .

Brits: Ross Noble :D

Posted by cheese_muncher

Ross Noble is hilarious. But as he wasn't up there i had trouble choosing between jerry seinfeld and woody allen, but eventually i had to say woody allen.

Posted by G-Sides

Mitch Hedburg > All other comics.
Carlos Mencia > All other comics except Mitch Hedburg.

Dave Chappelle is alright. :cool:

EDIT: Woahwoahwoah, rct, you rule.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Bebop:

King of Comedy.

Ditto.

Posted by Fate

I love George Carlin.

Posted by Fate

Whoa, shid, I think I just pressed the wrong button and complained on someone.

Anyways, George wins.

Posted by eriksson22

Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright rule. But from that list, Carlin and Rock probably.

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Cloudstud: Where is dave chapelle?

Where is the good fellow Dave Chapelle?

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Somewhere in HollyWood impersonating rappers and political figures.

Chris Rock is my favorite comedian.

Posted by Project ShadowX

George Lopez.

Posted by ARC

Of course I'd go with chris rock and bill cosby. If only there was more of a selection?!?:starwars:

Posted by Echo

Out of those, I really enjoy Chris Rock, but I have to agree with Scorpion. Dat Phan is hilarious.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Echo: Out of those, I really enjoy Chris Rock, but I have to agree with Scorpion. Dat Phan is hilarious.

[COLOR=Yellow]Dat Phan?

How can you like someone whose entire half hour special was him imitating his mom?[/COLOR]

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]
How can you like someone whose entire act is him imitating his mom?[/COLOR]

fixed.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Sabredog]

Jeff Foxworthy is my all time favorite comedian.

Posted by Echo

I might like Dat Phan because I've only seen him 2 or 3 times. Oh, and I've always thought Demetri Martin was a funny guy, although I've only seen him twice, I've read many of his jokes.

Posted by 77bigmac77

Quoting Crazy K: Well he barely does Comedic perfomances. At least I have not seen many as of lately. He is funny on HBO but his Show on Comedy Central has gotten worse. But still a great comedian.

How can you say that? Dave Chapelle is the funniest man on Comedy Central right now (maybe tied with Trey Parker and Matt Stone) I really liked that skit he did on a Racial Draft. "As a proud leader of the Black Delegation, the Blacks first choice of the draft is... TIGER WOODS!" "Oh I've always wanted to say this... Fo Shizzle!"

Posted by 007 ninja

Richard Pryor - Funny for like five seconds.
George Carlin - who?
Lenny Bruce - who?
Chris Rock - He is extremely funny. It was a tie for me between Rock and Seinfeld, but Chris Rock wins by just a little bit.
Jerry Seinfeld - Also extremely funny. I also loved his show.
Bill Cosby & Rodney Dangerfield - Both amazing comedy. RIP Dangerfield :(
Eddy Murphy and Woody Alllen - Both funny, too.
George Lopez - He is pretty good at best.