Got mine today

Posted by TimeSkipz

Typing this from my PSP and it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You're buying a PSP now? ****, that's unforgivable.

Posted by TimeSkipz

What, whats wrong with it??

Posted by Roger Smith

I know I'm not up to sniz nit on all new trends and what not....but doesn't the PSP suck or something?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;772333]I know I'm not up to sniz nit on all new trends and what not....but doesn't the PSP suck or something?

I find it better than the DS :dunno:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Rddflag: I find it better than the DS :dunno:

Made me lol

Posted by Kit

I love my MP3 player. That's all I use my PSP for.

Except the sound no longer works without headphones. :(

Posted by TimeSkipz

The DS is called a "portable gaming console"
The PSP is called a "portable entertainment system"

I believe I got more bang for my buck in the PSP.

Posted by Roger Smith

I believe PSP stands for PhailStationPhail.

And DS stands for Dynamicus Superiorus.

Posted by TimeSkipz

DS stands for Distinct Suckage :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

lol ok. Imma stop before someone gets mad at me derailing the thread.

Enjoy your new purchase.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yea $120 for NBA 07, Major League Baseball 2K6, Madden 06, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Need For Speed Carbon, and Need For Speed 510. It came with the AC adapter and the case.

Posted by muffla

yea now the psp isnt doing so well and it dosent look good for it. maybe san adreas stores could pull it out? other than that the only reason im gonna by another (my old one got stolen) is for g0d of war chains of olympus

Posted by CrystalPain

i still wasn't able to downgrade it soo im not soo happy with my psp

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

The PSP is actually being good right now methinks.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=CrystalPain;773616]i still wasn't able to downgrade it soo im not soo happy with my psp

Thats the thing, downgrades suck. I would rather play the new games that come out for the PSP than an emulator.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting TimeSkipz: Thats the thing, downgrades suck. I would rather play the new games that come out for the PSP than an emulator.

LOL If you downgrade to 1.50 there a special upgrade to 2.71 (or something like that) and you get to keep all the 1.50 special features

Posted by TimeSkipz

What special features, am I missing something?

Posted by hi5534

Quoting Roger Smith: I know I'm not up to sniz nit on all new trends and what not....but doesn't the PSP suck or something?

where did you hear that?

Posted by hi5534

true, the psp is useful when the computer is limited.

Posted by hi5534

Quoting TimeSkipz: What special features, am I missing something?

did you get the 4.0 upgrade, you get skype, internet radio player, and the internet search tool.

Posted by CookieSlayer666

I've still got the original psp, the missus got it at a media coverage thingy before it came out, so I've had it for probably 4 years now. The only problem I've had with it is the battery... just doesn't wanna charge anymore. The thing with the psp is that everyone was expecting it to be the PS2 in handheld form, and that's just not possible with the disk size.
On a side note: GOW: COO is a fun game... just wish it was a bit longer... it does have everything that rules about GOW though.

Posted by hi5534

Quoting TimeSkipz: What special features, am I missing something?

you can get skype, and psp internet radio, plus the search tool that takes you instantly to google to search what you typed from home menu.

Posted by hi5534

have you ever had a power problem where it wouldnt turn on, im on my second one and i really have to watch the charger, my puppy ate my laptop one. T_T

Posted by Klarth

Quoting TimeSkipz: The DS is called a "portable gaming console"
The PSP is called a "portable entertainment system"

I believe I got more bang for my buck in the PSP.

This is fallacious reasoning for a few reasons. Both fulfill the same basic purpose, but one has a few additional features. However, despite boasting all kinds of technically impressive wing-wangs, the PSP also has its flaws. It's not really possible to compare the two.

Also my consumer electronics product is clearly superior to your consumer electronics product

Posted by K1nS

Good for you, I got really bored of the PSP so I just sold mine