Top Gear

Posted by Kit

The newest series started a few weeks ago. Anybody else been watching it?

In the UK it's on Dave at 7pm on Sundays, and a slightly newer episode straight afterwards on BBC2. Not sure about everywhere else.

I watched the first episode of the series, about finding the best road and James May choosing a racing car with no every day car equipment. (Aston Martin DBR9, I think it was), and I've seen another but I'm not sure whether it was 1 or 2 episodes after, I'll find out depending which one shows on Dave tonight. It had the Lexus with the auto-park system.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=bHj25zd1K_A]bHj25zd1K_A[/youtube]

Best episode. I only started watching it once I learned how to drive, I wish I'd realized before that there's more to it then VROOM BRROOM CARRRS

Posted by Kit

Haha, the America holiday. That episode was fantastic, but when it aired on UKG2/Dave it cut out quite a bit of it, luckily the full version was on Virgin On Demand.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sweet ***, I have Virgin. Is it still up there?

Posted by Kit

Yeah. TV on Demand, BBC, Series 9.

So I had missed an episode, the Amphibious Cars sequel, it's all good now so I don't have any missing parts now, I don't think. Depends if Ronnie Wood is on the next Dave episode or not.

The Africa trip. Good stuff, although they were a bit over the top with the Beetle. I also lol'd at "ALL ADDERS ARE PUFFS" quite a bit.

Posted by nich

Holy **** that show looks good, I laughed heartily.

Posted by Kit

So apparently my mum's friend will be on this week's episode. Pretty cool for him. I wonder how much it cost him?

Posted by Kit

Today's episode wasn't bad, Stig's public transport scenes were pretty good, and Simon Cowell won the lap time again, unsurprisingly. I doubt anybody from the old board will beat him. If anybody, it'll probably be a newcomer.