MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Posted by Speedfreak

EA loses $195 million, closes Chertsey facility

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30201

Sorry for all the deception, if EA knew I thought they sucked I would have never completed my mission. ENGLAND IS NOW SAFE FROM THEIR TYRANNY.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

EA makes pretty good games now. So it's kinda funny that now they start losing a ton of money. THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN

Posted by Speedfreak

I wonder who's gonna make the Potter games now, that's pretty much all EA Chertsey did. Maybe Boogie too, I dunno.

So really, no loss there. I think we can live without those games.

Posted by Speedfreak

Yeah but there's, what, 2 more movies to come out? Someone has to make those games, and they were HUGE sellers.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Speedfreak: Yeah but there's, what, 2 more movies to come out? Someone has to make those games, and they were HUGE sellers.

So you're saying Chertsey facility was the only place EA owned with the technology to produce such high quality games as the Harry Potter series? EA is doomed fo sho.

Posted by Speedfreak

I guess I'm the only person this is even remotely interesting to :p

Quoted post: Yeah but there's, what, 2 more movies to come out? Someone has to make those games, and they were HUGE sellers.

EA will find someone else. I mean, I doubt anyone will notice a dip in quality, so it doesn't really matter who gets the games.

Posted by Speedfreak

Seems like just the facility closed, all the devs have just been relocated.