Best Super Moderator

Posted by Xero

Who does the best job?

Iris got my vote.

Posted by Omni

I voted for everyone but Speedfreak. I'm sure I won't be the first.

Posted by Degeneration

I don't pay much attention to what job-related stuff the supermods do here. I notice a ban every now and then, but that's it. Maybe I just haven't been around for long enough.

I'll utilize my American blood and let someone else influence how I vote. Is there a particularly lazy one? Do the mod habits of one make him/her seem a little more self-indulgent than the rest?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dexter and Linko.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Degeneration:
Is there a particularly lazy one? Do the mod habits of one make him/her seem a little more self-indulgent than the rest?

No there isn't a Super Mod that is more lazy than the other. They all do what they have to do when an occasion comes. The only reason why I chose Iris in the pile was because she actually gives me the feeling she takes it seriously.

Posted by xuclo

Lol @ Speedfreak with zero votes.

I dunno them well enough to vote, but Iris and Linko make me laugh, so I like them.

Posted by Stalolin

speedy does a good job, but unfortunately he hates achievements

Posted by Arcadios

lolin should be a super mod.
Then he'll be the best s. mod.

But Linko, Linkman and Iris do their jobs pretty well.

Posted by Linko_16

Ha ha, I'm winning? Here I was expecting the usual "RAWRG I NEVER SEE HIM MODDING ANYTHING."

I like Speed, so I'm giving him a catch-up vote.

Posted by Xero

Congrats, Linko. :)

Posted by G-Sides

i only voted for speedfreak.

Posted by wookie

I'm going with dexter.

Posted by Xero

But you're new here. How do you know who to vote for?

Puppet?

Posted by wookie

I like his name

puppet? are you a pirates of the carribean fan cause they definitely called that girl that in the first movie

Posted by junior senior

they called her poppet and i voted everybody except speedfreak

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I voted speedfreak because he's clever and one of the few I talk to regularly and Iris becuase I want to put it in her butt

Posted by WillisGreeny

I voted for Iris and Linko_16. Iris seems like an enforcer while Linko gets along with everyone. Good cop, bad cop.

Posted by Pit

all supermods here are good

however, i don't vote in real life and i sure as hell wont want to be starting now

Posted by Draxamus

Going with Amy Rose just cause she's a chick.

Posted by Xero

Woah Iris is catching Linko up. What a close battle.

Posted by Linko_16

:fencing: