does anyone like to play rugby?

Posted by talentz

I hate rugby It's a dirty game and hate to play It at school...espcially in winter.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Than don't play it...
I hate Rugby as well, it's one of the dumbest sports to date.

Posted by Borealis

I love Rugby, but mostly because I hate American Football and Rugby is a great countering sport.

Posted by talentz

I like American football more,It reminds me of Eyeshield21

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I LOVE RUGBY!!! RUGGER FOR LIFE!!!

"American football is better" my fat, white ***. Is there another sport in which there are no pads, (including shinguards for all you soccer-playing pansies), and there is massive amounts of bodily contact within the sport? Nope. It is better than football without all of those unnecessary timeouts, bulky pads, rules, refs who give a ****, etc.

Oh, and btw, American football stole most of the rules and procedures from rugby. Touchdown? Endzone? Field goals? Extra points? All rugby. So y'all can suck it.

Posted by talentz

Lol okay,I dont mind both of them personally I wouldn't mind playing ''American football''

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Football's alright... too many rules, though.

I like rugby cuz you can just pick it up and play it, don't need any special skills. Just know how to run with the ball, toss it back, and hit people to the ground. For football there's special ways to throw, catch, run... lame.

Posted by talentz

Lmao I stopped playing rugby..woohoo
now im playing Badmington

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Quoting talentz: Lmao I stopped playing rugby..woohoo
now im playing Badmington

ALL RIGHT!!!