Any one use AR

Posted by talentz

just wondering If anyone uses It.

Posted by Ant

First explain what an "AR" is. Then maybe some people might know what the hell you're talking about.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Action Replay.

Posted by Zeta

I'd use them if I sucked at videogames. But I don't.

Posted by talentz

Quoting Ant: First explain what an "AR" is. Then maybe some people might know what the hell you're talking about.

It's action replay which is used to beat video games,I think they have It for every console.

Posted by Gang Starr

I use it sometime.

Posted by talentz

I got It for most consoles,nice ''hacking device''

Posted by Ant

**** gets boring quick.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Protip: Do not overwrite your bike with infinite Master Balls using AR in Pok

Posted by talentz

K thanks for the Info.....I used It to get all the Pokemon.
I'm currently using PS2 SAVES

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zeta: I'd use them if I sucked at videogames. But I don't.

thats stupid. I've used them to exploit game glitches and other things that are hidden in there that you can't access. You don't have to suck at a game to use an ar

Posted by talentz

Yer I fiind It fun to use glitches and debug games.

Posted by Skyway

i use it b/c its fun to use cheats

Posted by gamer gaming

who doesent use one

Posted by Ant

i doesent use one. :(

Posted by O.T.L

I does. :)

Posted by junior senior

i remember in like 2003 when my grandmas sister died, i had to stay at my cousins house for the weekend and we both had gameshark and we spent the entire afternoon with pokemon silver and my homemade ign cheat guide book getting all the pokemon lol

Posted by Nataki

I use an action replay, and i got it after I beat all my ds games before I used it, so you don't necessarily suck to use one. It is quite fun to use them, for example, in diamond. In this game, i was at the island where cressilia live, but i walked right and found the island where darkrai lived. I didn't even know it was there! Did you know if you hatch a pokemon egg in the areas titled "unknown zone", the hatching location of your pokemon on the summary screen after you hatch it will say "unknown zone"?