TOTAL COUP D'ETAT

Posted by mis0

THIS IS A COUP D'ETAT THREAD. YOU WILL NOW REFER TO ME AS GLORIOUS LEADER MISO.

THAT IS ALL. DO NOTE, ALL REVELUTIONARIES WILL BE SWIFTLY KICKED IN THE FACE. YES, THAT MEANS YOU, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

G to the L to the M-I-S-O OUT

Posted by Xero

Took a little puff with your oatmeal this morning?

Posted by xuclo

pass that ****, plz.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

The only one I will ever acknowledge as leader is ME!

Keep dreaming Mis0viet!

Posted by Xero

Yeah Grave rules over his dolls at home.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

No, I rule over your soul.

Posted by xuclo

It's Seoul plz./

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: No, I rule over your soul.

Your powers are weak at Montreal. You will never have my soul.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Go ahead, take my soul... I already ruined it. X0

Posted by junior senior

wtf does coup d'etat mean

Posted by xuclo

[b]coup d’

Posted by TimeSkipz

What is with all these TOTAL threads now?? I know you all want to be like me, but you can't because I'm one of a kind :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: wtf does coup d'etat mean

Imagen WackoHater and a few of his buddies...if he has any...some how de-admin me, and WackoHater ends up as da admin and his buddies end up as da mods!! THAT'S a coup d'etat!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by xuclo

I have two TOTAL threads now. yay. ^_^

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: wtf does coup d'etat mean

Example: In Mega Man X4 when Repliforce was labeled as Mavericks because they refused to lay down their weapons, they staged a coup against the humans and pretty much everyone else.

BRAVE SOLDIERS OF REPLIFORCE. WE HAVE ALL BE WRONGFULLY JUDGED AS MAVERICKS BY THE HUMANS. WE CANNOT SUFFER THIS INDIGNITY AND LIVE IN DISGRACE, WE WILL BUILD OUR OWN NATION OF REPLOIDS. BUT, REMEMBER, THIS IS NEITHER ABOUT INSURRECTION NOR REBELLION AGAINST OUR HUMAN CREATORS. THIS IS ABOUT OUR LIBERTY AND SECURITY, WE MUST BATTLE FOR OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND OUR OWN SURVIVAL. TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD OUR NATION, A SANCTUARY FOR ALL REPLOIDS, OUR OWN UTOPIA. LET US FORGE ONWARD TOWARDS A NEW GOLDEN ERA FOR THE REPLIFORCE.

I TOO SHARE THE GENERAL'S SENTIMENT. TAKE HEED, WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. LET US FIGHT VALIANTLY, WITH COURAGE AND PRIDE, WITHOUT FEAR, FOR WE ARE THE REPLICFORCE. [SIZE="5"]THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN HISTORY!![/SIZE]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Roger Smith: Example: In Mega Man X4 when Repliforce was labeled as Mavericks because they refused to lay down their weapons, they staged a coup against the humans and pretty much everyone else.

BRAVE SOLDIERS OF REPLIFORCE. WE HAVE ALL BE WRONGFULLY JUDGED AS MAVERICKS BY THE HUMANS. WE CANNOT SUFFER THIS INDIGNITY AND LIVE IN DISGRACE, WE WILL BUILD OUR OWN NATION OF REPLOIDS. BUT, REMEMBER, THIS IS NEITHER ABOUT INSURRECTION NOR REBELLION AGAINST OUR HUMAN CREATORS. THIS IS ABOUT OUR LIBERTY AND SECURITY, WE MUST BATTLE FOR OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND OUR OWN SURVIVAL. TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD OUR NATION, A SANCTUARY FOR ALL REPLOIDS, OUR OWN UTOPIA. LET US FORGE ONWARD TOWARDS A NEW GOLDEN ERA FOR THE REPLIFORCE.

I TOO SHARE THE GENERAL'S SENTIMENT. TAKE HEED, WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. LET US FIGHT VALIANTLY, WITH COURAGE AND PRIDE, WITHOUT FEAR, FOR WE ARE THE REPLICFORCE. [SIZE="5"]THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN HISTORY!![/SIZE]

That reminded me of a family guy episode, when Brian explained to Peter how he had changed by referencing StarWars.

Posted by xuclo

tl;dr :(

Insurrection is a cool word, though. I approve.