Stage Revivals!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, Melee brought back the N64 versions of Kongo Jungle, Dreamland and Yoshi's Story - but what stages would you like to see return in Brawl?

Personally, I want Hyrule Temple, Mute City and... FINAL DESTINATION.

Posted by Ant

Temple, Brinstar Depths, Fountain of Dreams, and the good ol Kirby Dreamland 64.

I'd say Final Destination, but I'm sure there will be a new version of that anyways.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

All I want is a new Great Fox. And Hyrule Castle from SSB. The rest can either be re-imagined or whatever else for all I care.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;770204]Fountain of Dreams
I'd bring it back, if only to hear the awesome orchestrated music. When I went to a Smash tournament, everyone was humming along whenever we played that stage.

Posted by Screenname

Off topic:
I'd like to see link get his old style bombs back (64)

Posted by Zeta

Saffron City. Also, the SSB version of Mushroom Kingdom; Melee's was sorely lacking warp pipes and pulleys.

Man, so true. I actually want both of those bad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HOW COULD I FORGET SAFFRON CITY

Jeez, that map ruled. Partially unrelated - we need Beedrill to return as a Pok

Posted by Slade

Great fox, Hyrule Castle, and Saffron City. I'd like those the most. But a few, like PokeFloats, would be awesome if they tweaked a few things. Okay, maybe a lot of things.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: Saffron City. Also, the SSB version of Mushroom Kingdom; Melee's was sorely lacking warp pipes and pulleys.

Agreed. Those and Hyrule Castle. I wasn't that pleased with the N64 stages they'd brought back for Melee, I really miss some of them... Mario's "castle in the sky stage," too, whatever that was called.

I wouldn't mind the N64 "Sector Z" as opposed to Melee's "Corneria," only because the Great Fox is larger in the former.

I prefer the Melee great fox. Plus, keep in mind many characters wouldn't even be able to jump up the Sector Z Great Fox.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sup bowser

64's stages had much larger drops, and less RANDAM CHANGING OBSTACLES