Happy Halloween.

Posted by Roger Smith

In about 14 minutes anyway., but I'm about to go play Diamond so I'll say it now.

Posted by Xero

Happy Halloween guys :D

Posted by Omni

Haha, totally forgot what day it was about to be. Thanks.

Posted by Trigger

I've been in "Halloween mode" all month. Not the whole, giving small kids candy or knocking on strangers door part, but World of Warcraft is Halloween themed for the whole month that I forgot it was actually just one day.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What to say when you go out: Trick er treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwair!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Trigger

No need, my underwear is already down when they knock on my door.

Either way it'll be a trick or treat for them and me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was planning on going out this year like every other, because free candy still rocks, but I don't think that's happening now. Plus, all the candy we bought to give out has mysteriously disappeared. So, we're being those ****ty houses back when you were a kid who would shut off their lights and not answer their door.

Though, I'll likely still go out anyways, sans costume. I bet my regular appearance could pass for a decent costume as is.

Posted by Ant

oh vamp.

my friends and I still aren't sure what we're doing. I'll probably find some sorta ****ty mask and go trick-or-treating. I WANT THE CANDY! Seriously, I don't see myself ever stopping :( I'll be that freaky old man who prowls the neighborhood knocking on my neighbors doors demanding candy.

I'll be right there with ya, buddy. Just thousands of miles away.

Posted by Ant

I figured we'd be married and have gay children by then...I guess not.

Not quite yet. I figured by old you meant forties. I still gotta get married to a woman, realise you're the only one for me and then move to california to live happily ever after. But I always assumed that would be in our mid-sixties.

Posted by Linko_16

My costume turned out pretty sweet this year. I'll be doing the usual movie marathon. I've lined up:

Hostel Part II
The Descent
Stay Alive (it wasn't great, but I want to see it again)

Some of you may remember the Halloween comics I usually have in my sig each year... you'll have to click and visit Linko Man to see it this time! I'll make sure you get pictures of my real costume soon enough.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16:
Hostel Part II
The Descent
Stay Alive (it wasn't great, but I want to see it again)

Good movies except for Stay Alive which I never heard about :)

I could never go through a movie marathon. I'd start to get bored after the 2nd movie. Sad.

Posted by Sayuri

I had to make a halloween card just now in class. Which was cool, because I'm not doing anything else, but still... I'm a senior, not a kindergardener.

Anyways... I might have to watch Nightmare Before Christmas tonight. I don't have a costume this year, so I miss out on the trick-or-treating. :(

Posted by Phantom75230

this is my favorite holiday because it is the only time of the year where i could scare the crap out of little children and NOT get arrested!! oh, and i can get free candy, that is just as good.

Posted by Kit

I'm going to pretend to be out and eat all the stuff meant for the kids.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sayuri: I had to make a halloween card just now in class. Which was cool, because I'm not doing anything else, but still... I'm a senior, not a kindergardener.

Anyways... I might have to watch Nightmare Before Christmas tonight. I don't have a costume this year, so I miss out on the trick-or-treating. :(

You HAD to make a card? At 18? huh 0_o

Nightmare Before Christmas is a good movie, the Rocky Horror Picture Show is much better for an event like this. It plays on like every chanel today. I'll be watching it again.

I'M A TRANSVESTITE
FROM TRANSEXUAL
TRANSYLVANIA

<3

Posted by Stalolin

oh sweet, I get to see what the grimy kids of my new neighborhood are like since we"re passing out candy

Posted by Xero

My step brother is gonna be disguised as V from V for Vendetta. Too bad his mask is made of ****ty plastic. Doesn't look that good. Nevertheless, good choice of costume.

Posted by ExoXile

Stealing our heathen holidays.
Tsk.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm pretty ****ed to have the flu on halloween. If I can haul my *** out of the house tomorrow, maybe I can buy cheap candy. :(

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Angelwing;770279]I'm pretty ****ed to have the flu on halloween. If I can haul my *** out of the house tomorrow, maybe I can buy cheap candy. :(

Same with me, seems to be going around. Here in Winnipeg instead of screams and laughter you'll hear sneezes and coughing! But seriously come on guys I stopped trick or treating at 15....

I'm short and I look like I'm 12. I could totally still trick or treat.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Rddflag: But seriously come on guys I stopped trick or treating at 15....

so? what does it matter?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Ant;770325]so? what does it matter?

By then all the adults said "you sure your not too old for this??"

Posted by Xero

It's not because you can't collect candies around houses that you can't have some fun on Halloween. Some of my friends are disguising themselves and will just walk around tonight. Halloween doesn't mean candies. Means fun.

Nah, it's all about the candy.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Rddflag: By then all the adults said "you sure your not too old for this??"

I normally just respond with, "you're never too old for candy" or some bull**** like that. I've yet to be refused candy. When that day comes, maybe I'll think about stopping.

Quoting Sucre: It's not because you can't collect candies around houses that you can't have some fun on Halloween. Some of my friends are disguising themselves and will just walk around tonight. Halloween doesn't mean candies. Means fun.

yeah basically

Posted by ExoXile

Americans and their candy. Lulz.
[spoiler]Also Canadians.[/spoiler]

Posted by TimeSkipz

I agree lulz

Posted by Arcadios

Ugh, some fag came into school dressed as some Naruto character.

Quoted post: maybe I can buy cheap candy.

Just kill yourself.

Quoted post:
I normally just respond with, "you're never too old for candy" or some bull**** like that. I've yet to be refused candy. When that day comes, maybe I'll think about stopping.

Yea exactly. As long as you have a costume the person is always like "aww shucks, ALL RIGHT, here's some candy." They never turn you down if you have some sort of costume.

Whoever said "bawwwww, you're too old" is a faggot. Also kill yourself.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;770392]
Whoever said "bawwwww, you're too old" is a faggot. Also kill yourself.

You guys seriously don't think your too old?? It felt awkward back when I was 15. Also being bigger than those little kids with those scary costumes is evil :mad:

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: It's not because you can't collect candies around houses that you can't have some fun on Halloween. Some of my friends are disguising themselves and will just walk around tonight.

Definitely, the best part is just walking around at night all dressed up when everyone else is out and stuff's going on. I hardly ever ate all my candy, anyways. It'd be like easter of the next year and I'd throw out what was left.

Posted by Zeta

Heh, 4 girls at my school were dressed up as the Four Sword Links. They were carrying around some pretty well-made Hylian and Mirror Shields.

Quoted post: You guys seriously don't think your too old?? It felt awkward back when I was 15. Also being bigger than those little kids with those scary costumes is evil

Why should it be awkward? It's free candy, who cares.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Halloween is all about the candy, Easter for the eggs, Christmas for the presents, exc.

Only idiots would try to find the real meaning of holidays. If the meaning isn't obvious, then it probably wasn't very meaningful to the earlier generations who thought them up... or profitable, w/e...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arcadios: Ugh, some fag came into school dressed as some Naruto character.

Haha oh wow.

Someone was walking around today with 2 black stips around him. One around his hips that went down to his legs and one on his chest. Both strips had the word "censored" on them. I thougt that was funny.

Couple of really nice costumes. Didn't see any lame ones.

It's always funny to see gangs of guys walking around dressed as girls. It's just so silly :p:

Quoting Slade: Definitely, the best part is just walking around at night all dressed up when everyone else is out and stuff's going on. I hardly ever ate all my candy, anyways. It'd be like easter of the next year and I'd throw out what was left.

Same here. I'd eat what I liked and left the rest for whoever wanted to finish the pile. I remember loving to walk around the street and look at people's decoration. Some take it so seriously.

I just came back from school and while walking back home, there were 2 haunted houses made by neighbours. It looked ****ing nice. Too bad there were line-ups in front of them. I would've went in.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: Heh, 4 girls at my school were dressed up as the Four Sword Links. They were carrying around some pretty well-made Hylian and Mirror Shields.

Hot.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Zeta: Heh, 4 girls at my school were dressed up as the Four Sword Links. They were carrying around some pretty well-made Hylian and Mirror Shields.

did you run up to them with nerdish glee whilst foaming from the mouth to compliment them on their HOT costumes?

Posted by fates warning

WELL I just got back from trick or treating and it was awesome. I went AS KFC as you can see me in this following picture.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/hamish_01/kfccostume-1.jpg

and it was all cool and this nigra came up to me and said "MMMM KFC I LOVE IT! THAS MAKING ME HUNGRY YOU GOT ANY CHICKEN?? IM BOUT TO START PLACIN MA ORDA"

Posted by TimeSkipz

I lol'd so hard. Cool idea for a costume.

Posted by Xero

Quoting fates warning: WELL I just got back from trick or treating and it was awesome. I went AS KFC as you can see me in this following picture.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/hamish_01/kfccostume-1.jpg

Hahaha now that's original. Too bad the picture was rather small.

Posted by Xenos

Man, its so depressing. I buy four ****ing pounds of candy, and no one knocks ...

Posted by Xero

Enjoy it then :p:

Yeah, why so depressed? Sharing isn't cool anymore.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm so depressed. The Halo 3 zombie playlist event sucked so hard. What a waste of a night.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, I went trick or treating. We went to the neighborhood I grew up in when I was little, and it was cool seeing the old houses we used to know, and all... As far as a costume goes, I put together a Red Riding Hood suit, and I think it looked quite sweet, though, my sister had a "V" suit that pwned the socks off of mine. I'm already planning next year's suit.

Posted by Xenos

I'm already getting ****ing sick from the Smarties.

Posted by Xero

Smarties are horrible. I usually start with the jelly berries.

Whoa. Smarties are delicious. But she probably means rockets, which are also delicious.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I think the best candy I got were the peanut butter M&Ms. Though, that was pretty sweet when the lady gave us Capri Suns.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I got an apple from a house the last time I went trick-or-treating. I assumed the guy was either a jerk or a dentist jerk.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Angelwing: Whoa. Smarties are delicious. But she probably means rockets, which are also delicious.

Rockets are delicious indeed, but when I eat smarties, I usually can't finish a box. I get sick of the taste fairly quickly.

The only chocolate I wouldn't get tired of quickly would be the Reese one. I like the taste of peanut butter with chocolate. Yum.

Posted by Ant

This Halloween was grand. Me and Judge scared these two groups of kids before we set out on our own adventure. Basically I would be waiting at the window whilst wearing this oldman mask and say **** to them as they came, then I'd open the door. Meanwhile Judge was hiding in my garage right by the door. They'd say trick-or-treat which I would reply "Sorry, I don't have any candy...but he does." While I point behind them and there stands Judge with his gasmask and stuff holding the bowl of candy.

Afterwards we went around my area, and got a good amount of CANDY after Judge's parents took pics of us. more candy. went to another friend's neighborhood to meet with others and then FINALLY went and got more candy. Towards the end I went on my own for a street cause the others had to put something away, and I was being impatient. And I'm glad I did. The very last house I went to dumped their entire bowl of what was left(which was a f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ckton) into my bag full of smarties, nerds, laughy taffy and other ****. So my pillowcase was fukken stacked

Too old to trick or treat? F[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck no.

Posted by The Judge

I just sorta walked around, being there, and people put extra candy in Joe's bag to accomodate my existence.

Posted by Fate

No night adventures for me. I had fun with my costume tonight and it was cool that people complimented me for it. Come to think of it, I didn't even eat any candy!

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, Halloween has come to an end, but it seemed that everyone in this thread enjoyed themselves.

See y'all next year:)

Posted by Xero

Next is Christmas! Yay! :D

Favourite time of the year.

Posted by talentz

HAPPY HOLOWEEN

Ended up just walking around to whatever house still had their lights on after playing some Halo for the first part of the evening. We got, surprisingly, a lot of candy since the houses would just dump whatever they had left. Then there was a party I got bored of. Over all, pretty awwight if only for the candy.