i don't like how wacko u encourages the banned to post

Posted by Stalolin

:(

Posted by avalanch

and your point is what?

Posted by Xero

His point is that he doesn't want banned member to post anywhere because they make ****ty posts. Hence why they were banned.

o wai-

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sucre;770038]His point is that he doesn't want banned member to post anywhere because they make ****ty posts. Hence why they were banned.

o wai-

what no

i was going for more of the rule breaking aspect

Posted by Xero

I must say that those who are banned permanantly shouldn't be posting at all.

But I don't mind those who are banned for a period of time posting in here.

Posted by junior senior

i just farted

Posted by Corrupt

**** it, I wanted to counter out avalanch's de-rep by giving positive reputation and posting a comma as the comment, but I haven't spread enough rep around and it looks like Slade has beaten me to the point (hahahaha!).

Oh, and as for the topic at hand? I'm indifferent, really.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, da banned members make da best students for Wacko University, cause they are all total n00bies!!!!! And they are also da best at driving WackoHater insane!!!!! We need da n00bies here!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by xuclo

I haven't been here long enough to have a valid opinion on the subject at hand. :)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=xuclo;770109]I haven't been here long enough to have a valid opinion on the subject at hand. :)

lol wat

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting xuclo: I haven't been here long enough to have a valid opinion on the subject at hand. :)

Just trust me, we need da n000bies here!!!! They help me drive WackoHater insane!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Sucre: I must say that those who are banned permanantly shouldn't be posting at all.

But I don't mind those who are banned for a period of time posting in here.

No one cares what you mind Suck, if it were up to me you would be banned from Wacko U, your posts Suck, Suck !!!

So do OmniTrolls posts, so do Avalanches posts!

All you arsewipes would be banned if JezzzieDumb:jesse:Bell was not such an idiot himself !!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

I'm your favorite, WackoHater.

Posted by WackoHater

No, you're your favorite, no one else's !!! :p:

Posted by Omni

Planning to send me another love letter?

Posted by TimeSkipz

You Guys in The Form of Cats[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcats-funny-picture-baby-i-love-you.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WackoHater: No one cares what you mind Suck, if it were up to me you would be banned from Wacko U, your posts Suck, Suck !!!

So do OmniTrolls posts, so do Avalanches posts!

All you arsewipes would be banned if JezzzieDumb:jesse:Bell was not such an idiot himself !!! :mad:

kill

your

self