idiot gets bit by a cobra

Posted by avalanch

This idiot gets bit by a cobra. Yea I forgot that "=" tag.

[youtube=gOg7lVqwGC0]gOg7lVqwGC0[/youtube]

Posted by TimeSkipz

for the first youtube bit put youtube=gOg7lVqwGC0

Posted by Ant

I'm amazed he didn't get bit twice.

Posted by Xero

Cobras are fast. It was obviously gonna happen seeing as he kept moving his hands around 2 feet away from the snake.

And after he came back from the hospital, like Ant, it's surprising he didn't get bitten again. He was on his knees on the ground. The cobra could've got him easily

Posted by mis0

I read the thread title as "idiot gets hit by a cobra", so I naturally assumed I would see some innattentive pedestrian step in front of a speeding Ford Cobra Mustang.

Disappointed. >:O

Posted by Omni

Saw thread creator and title and assumed this was the thread letting us know that he was dying.

Posted by Linko_16

****ing faggot ****ing deserved it. The only reason it took so long was because it kept going for his boots, not knowing any better.

I don't have much sympathy for people who go out of their way to scare/torture animals.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Queen: Saw thread creator and title and assumed this was the thread letting us know that he was dying.

LOL.

congratulations

Posted by TimeSkipz

See how hes not bad tempered?? that **** snake just bit me.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Queen: Saw thread creator and title and assumed this was the thread letting us know that he was dying.

Hahaha. Good one.

Posted by xuclo

you r not teh crocodile hunter, and you might just be even more laem.

What a retard. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE TEH PICTURE WHILE U DISTRACTZ IT!1!!1.

Posted by avalanch

LOL, if I was dying then what makes you think the internet is where I would want to spend my last few hours?! I'm not an internet junkie like you :D :D :D :D :D

[quote=Queen;770146]Saw thread creator and title and assumed this was the thread letting us know that he was dying.

Posted by xuclo

that post says otherwise.