CoD4

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh man, only six days. Does anyone know if you can play split screen online? Too lazy to check myself.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Don't think so... I don't recall seeing guests in the beta, but they could've added that option, though I doubt it.

But man, I was really hoping they shipped the game this week so I could get a buddy to break the street date for me, but it turns out they're pressing discs this week and shipping monday and selling them on tuesday. I was crushed :(

Aw really? I hope they add it in. I don't recall seeing guests in the beta either, probably because I didn't play it. :mad:

Oh yeah, I gave my token to someone else. Good times.

Yeah, it was fun.

Did I recall seeing someone say they'll be playing Mario Galaxy over CoD? srsly?

If I only had 60 bucks to spend and they both came out on the same day, Galaxy would get my money. By the time I'm down with that, I'll have another 60 bucks and I can play CoD4 to my heart's content with no interruptions.

There's a bit of logic in there.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;770026]Did I recall seeing someone say they'll be playing Mario Galaxy over CoD? srsly?
ME. Though not exactly - I plan to play both, but I think it would be more convenient to play Mario Galaxy first.

Man, I have to wait an extra three days. :(

I'm disappointed in you guys. Although I want to play Mario Galaxy, too. :(

Nah, it makes sense. Do you really want to stop play CoD4 during its launch week for another game? Nope. So I'd rather get Mario Galaxy out of the way first.

Personally, I'd rather play the **** out of CoD4 for a couple months then get Galaxy to take a short break. Which is what I'll be doing.

Oh man, no way. I need to play Galaxy now. Plus, in a few months a TON of awesome games are going to be out. Namely Burnout.

Mass Effect.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Assassin's Creed.

Both not as great as Burnout.

Bioware? YES PLEASE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What's gonna be good about this Burnout?

WILL IT BE AS GOOD AS 3?

Man... go look it up. It should be awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, it actually sounds really good. Free-roaming city is perhaps my only worry, but it worked out fine in Skate. Out three weeks before Brawl!

Think I'm getting it for the PS3 though, not sure yet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wtf why

Because it's going to be a lot better. PS3's online is completely open so there's absolutely no menus. Wanna play some online? Pull up to a traffic light, wait a couple second and bam. You're in an online race. 360 can't do that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, that's pretty neat. Kinda surreal to hear something good about the PS3 version of a game.

CoD4 on the PS3 is supposed to be very slightly better than the 360, simply because PS3 is the lead console (though it's IW, so every platform look amazing.) More and more games are doing this too if only because it's more difficult to develop on the PS3 so they can get that out of the way first instead of worrying about it.

If you're ok with -1000G then I guess that's cool.

Better gameplay and how it's supposed to be played or achievements... HMMM.

I might just end up getting the 360 version cause I already have a bunch of friends on xbox and I'm not entirely impressed with PS3 online. IDK we'll see.

just do it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, microsoft hit the jackpot with achievements. Think how many extra copies of King Kong and TMNT it's shifted. Even that ****ty CSI game.

TNMT was fun, but King Kong wasn't, was it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

KING KONG WAS A GOOD GAME

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS

srsly? 1000G COMING RIGHT UP!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Don't listen to Vamp. He got a busted copy.

It's a pretty good game, especially the Kong sections. Shame there's no real finale, since you get killed irrespective of how well you play.

hmm, maybe I'll rent it...next year. After I've finished with all these awesome games that are coming out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

achievement whoress

now that I have 10,000, I don't care that much anymore about achievements. :(

lol you're such a liar. You couldn't even live without them now. :cool:

Don't think I've gotten an achievement in like, two weeks. UH OH

Posted by Kit

As long as I keep above my IRL friends, I'm fine with whatever score I have. :)

I don't know anybody IRL who has a 360 so I'm doin good.

I know one dude who has a 360 and he's my best buddy. Not a huge fan of online though... so idk what's up with that. However, I ALWAYS play a game with him first before anything else. Tradition, has been since the SNES days.

King Kong sucks.

So I actually found out last night that someone I know IRL has an xbox! Joined his gaylo game and was up against him and his friend. I somehow managed to kick their asses, and then my isp decided to do an update and **** everyone over in south winnipeg. Honestly, who does an update at 12pm?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I do

Since I'm not working on the seventh, if this has a two player co-op online, play with me on the 6th! It would be an awesome birthday present! Then again when I come back!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have to wait till Friday. :(

UK thing or just because?

And the PS3 doesn't have online co-op and it's lead SKU so that doesn't bode well for the 360. As far as I know the developers wouldn't confirm nor deny on their forums, so idk.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

UK games come out on Fridays. :(

See, that actually makes sense because you don't have to work the following day. Now, if only it came out the week prior...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, at least this gives me more time to save for all the stuff I wanna buy this month.

I think the only other game I'm going to bother with for now is Mass Effect.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Choosing the soldier class looks like it'll play like R6: Vegas. NICE

Soldier/Magic dude. As much as it'd be nice to fully upgrade my GUNZ, in every game like this I like having magic as a secondary weapon.

Also, picking Ruthless. Apparently he's a badass while still highly respected. Can't lose!

Hate working Saturdays.

And yeah, Mass Effect better be long as hell.

Posted by Ant

shut up

Come over here and say that to my face.

Quoted post: And yeah, Mass Effect better be long as hell.

30-ish hours for the main quest apparently. Around double for all of the side-quests and other ****. Which is actually good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LESBIAN SEX

Is all I want.

Back on topic. COD4 IN TWO DAYS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

5 days :(:(:(

what's up, 3 days ago?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This is like Halo 3. I forget about the game for a long time, then right before it's released, I get a massive hardon for it. The Beta was sooooooooo gooooooooooooooood

I've been waiting patiently for it since I turned on CoD3 and discovered it ****ing sucked. Though I'm a little disappointed they left of CTF, but it just goes to show you they care about making it as good as possible.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There was CTF in COD2?

yeah...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I only ever played team deathmatch or FFA with Angelwing.

Oh. Well CFT was awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've been playing CTF in Team Fortress 2 for like a week now. I'M GONNA MISS CARTOON SHOOTAN WITH LOTS OF HP

Lots of health makes CFT suck. What's up, Halo? If I can't defend a flag all by myself I don't wanna play it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nobody ever manages to capture the flag in TF2 anyway. They'd have to run a gauntlet of like two snipers, three sentry guns, some mine fields, an enemy scout, and then every member of the opposing team on the way back. **** is TOUGH.

That's pretty gay. CoD had a good balance of defense and offense. Though Sabotage seems to be replacing CFT until they can get a decent CFT mode up and running.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why do you keep calling it CFT

Because I don't pay attention to what I type.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SO YEAH BACK ON TOPIC

COD4 has nice easy achievements that don't force multiplayer grinding, ****in YEAH

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=377

Sounds like it's going to take multiple playthroughs beyond just playing on Normal and then Veteran. Though from what I heard Veteran's more difficult this time around.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

As long as it has level select, shouldn't be too hard.

Posted by Ant

SHUT UP

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

go to bed, ant

**** YES but no CTF? Oh gawd, was looking forward to that. CTF in CoD2 was so fun.

You're getting it tomorrow, right Vamp? RIGHT?

and X is getting it on friday, RIGHT?

oh man, so fukken hyped.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I have my copy in my hand right now :cool:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

are you going to play co-op one player with me the day before my birthday :mad:

Posted by Ant

go to bed, dark bulb.

WHAT HOW DID YOU GET IT

and there is no co-op :(

Posted by Ant

get what?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SUPER KAWAII PLENAIR OF DUTY 4: MELEE

Posted by Ant

if there is really a loving ***...he would make this happen.

Posted by Kit

My EMA better be here Friday. :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

List of known perks:

Perk 1:
Bomb Squad - Detect C4s Easier
C4 x 2 +2 C4's
Claymore x 2 +2 Claymores
RPG-7 x 2 +2 RPG
Special Grenades x 3 +3 Special
Frag x 3 +3 Frags
Bandolier - More Ammo to each clip

Perk 2:
Juggernaut - Extra Health
Slight of hand - Reload quicker
Stopping power - More Weapon damage
UAV Jammer - JAM enemy radar (keeps you from being detected)
Sonic Boom - Bigger Explosive Range
Double Tap - Fires Two shots in rapid succession
Overkill - Carry two primary weapons

Perk 3:
Extreme conditioning - Sprint Longer
Steady Aim - Steadier Aim
Last Stand - Shoot Pistol While Dieing (if you get shot once you die)
Deep Impact - Bullets Will penetrate thin walls easier and provide more damage
Dead Silence - Less noise while you run
Iron Lungs - Hold Breath longer while sniping
Eavesdrop - Listen to enemy Communication (headsets)
Martyrdom - Drop a Frag Grenadge while dying

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Did you guys know COD4 had a metagame system similar to Halo 3's?! I had no idea.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27443.html

*** those firefights look INTENSE, ****ing yeah.

Quoted post: **** YES but no CTF? Oh gawd, was looking forward to that. CTF in CoD2 was so fun.

You're getting it tomorrow, right Vamp? RIGHT?

I think I'm getting it later today. I hear Walmart got them in stock on firday. But yeah, CTF should be added in a couple months down the road, until then Sabotage is just fine.

And Arcade mode is old, faggot. But ****, Old-School and Oldcore sound fun. Can't wait to try them out.

HOLY **** WINNIPEG DIDN'T GET ANY COPIES AS FAR AS I CAN TELL I ****ING HATE THIS CITY

Found Prey for 15 bucks, though.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I found prey on the floor

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

just sitting on my tv unopened

Quoted post: HOLY **** WINNIPEG DIDN'T GET ANY COPIES AS FAR AS I CAN TELL I ****ING HATE THIS CITY

Only EB got them in today so I rushed down there to pick it up. All the other stores don't know when it's coming in or they're getting it on Friday. Made me "wtf" since it's a pretty big title.

Though, I was pretty ****ed that I bought the game and immediately called up to go to concert. All I could think was "****, I have CoD and I'm not playing it." I think I'm becoming highly anti-social...

I checked EB, Microplay and Wal-mart, but apparently Microplay and EB are getting in copies tomorrow. walmart doesn't know wtf is going on. What else is new.

Dude, you went to a concert instead? Wow, can't believe you did that.

I know. I'm still sicked with myself. Even worse... I left the game in my friend's car. Faggot's playing it right now...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO EUROPE FAGGOTS

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

unopened, sitting there

Hahaha also can't believe you forgot it. Man, what's gotten into you. :@

Finally got my copy from EB. Wooooo

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've watched three different video reviews so far. MY COCK IS GONNA EXPLODE

Even Australia get it before us. :(

Man, I feel sorry for you. This kinda makes me not want to move to the UK/Europe.

CoD4 is pure sex. I wish I didn't have a life. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;773514]CoD4 is pure sex. I wish I didn't have a life. :(
I wish I DID have a life, so I wouldn't have to fap hourly to images of the game. ONLY THREE MORE DAYS

Wooooo

You'd better be playing all night friday.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Actually, I have a lot going on Friday, buying COD4 being among those things. But I'll get up early on Saturday so I can play with you in Canadian night.

I will be at work on Saturday. :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Scottish Saturday morning = Canadian Friday night

Posted by Ant

shootan

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bringing together two forgotten nations since 2006

hahaha

Oh, I thought you meant later morning. Either way, I'll probably be on until 12am (6am for you) so I'd better see you there.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stay up later

I would, but I have to get up at 6:30ish, and even that's not enough sleep for me. Get up earlier.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why should i

I would for Vamp... but for you, NOT SO MUCH

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

in b4 vamp mentions that i rarely play with him

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

and ruins my charade

This is where I just kill myself.

Actually, I don't play much of anything with Vamp, either. He hates having ****ty girl teammates, plus he's always just gaying it up with cats in Rumble Pit, which is no fun for someone who sucks!

Posted by Ant

we would have a gay ol time. but you know

Quoted post: Actually, I don't play much of anything with Vamp, either. He hates having ****ty girl teammates, plus he's always just gaying it up with cats in Rumble Pit, which is no fun for someone who sucks!

Yeah, we're not a big fan of getting out of private chat. You can't play halo any other way. And team slayer sucks anyways. Rarely do we play any team games other than mutliteam which is only a two person thing anyways. And, you know, private cat.

ANYWHO, holy ****. CoD4 has easily one of the best single-player games I've played. So intense and so fun. The stealth/sniping mission is epic, and the AC-130whatever mission just makes you feel like a badass even though it's slightly creepy. I'm in love with it.

Multiplayer also has some of the best maps out there. I only got to play about five matches, but I still kickass at this game. It's just really not newb-friendly which is what I expected but still, I couldn't wait to get rid of the M16 and so much depends on learning the maps since they're so intricate. ****, awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the AC-130 mission is perhaps the thing I'm looking forward to most.

TWO DAYS

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

vamp does suck, he hates having ****ty team girls on his team

and thats why he doesn't play with me

Actually, I could care less about winning in CoD4. There's really no incentive for me to win so I typically just run off on my own and get however many kills I can. So if you wanna be on my team that's cool with me.

Anywho, we've all seen the nuclear blast from the trailer right? Well I forgot to mention just after that is easily the most epic part of any game I've played. It's very short but you're just like "oh ****" the entire time.

Also, I'm really surprised how attached I got to certain characters. Didn't really notice it until towards the end and then I was just like "nooooo :(" Man, IW created a beautifully crafted game. They did everything right. I actually got reminded of Half-Life in terms of some of the story elements and character interactions.

Now I need to do Veteran and I already know which missions are going to **** me off. Can't wait.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gamespot's video review already told me who dies.

GERTSMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN FIRST 8.8 NOW THIS?!

Wait, are you serious? That's gay, dude. Pretty sure Price lives, though the credits mission didn't give me enough time to really tell who was talking. But Gaz's death made me surprisingly sad because he was one of the main guys by you the whole time and he gets shot in the face so simply. At least Griggs went down with some glory I guess. And though you didn't get to play as Jackson for long his death was the definition of "oh ****." Who woulda thought all this from a shooter like CoD?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, I thought it was McMillan who died. I JUST SPOILED THE GAME FOR MYSELF BY THINKING I'D SPOILED IT

Haha, what? MacMillan's one of the few characters that actually survives. He gets shot, but you carry him to safety. Woops.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh well, it'll still be good. I knew Eli Vance died at the end of Episode Two, and his last scene still ****ed me up emotionally. I'm never going to forget the exchange he and Alyx have. :(

Quoted post: I knew Eli Vance died at the end of Episode Two

****, SPOILERS I haven't played it yet :(

But yeah, their deaths are still emotional :( Gaz was, like, my favourite character in a long time.

Posted by Ant

shootan

Posted by Kit

2 MORE DAYS OH ***

Do we get to keep the rank we got in the Beta?

Nope. As I said in the other thread, you'll be up to 16-25 in about a night. So don't worry.

Posted by Pit

mybad about not playing, wanna play the single player and ****

****, I rock at this game. Headquarters on Shipment is insane. I ended up going 100-33 though. Felt like a beast.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

23 HOURS AND IT WILL BE MINE

ARE YOU ****ING PUMPED?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'LL **** MY PANTS

Posted by Kit

If my EMA doesnt come I'll kill somebody.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Playing COD2 to pass the time. ONLY 15 HOURS

Holy ****, I love this game and I haven't even started the campaign yet. Probably will do that today. VGC/CoD ORGY SOON. Sunday, anyone?

Posted by Kit

YES

THIS GAME SHALL BE MINE IN ABOUT 15 HOURS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL :/

going downtown to get it at about 1:30 (pm), hopefully won't take too long!

Orgy indeed.

Also, Countdown ****ing sucks. Hate that map.

Yeah, it can be pretty gay. Not really any maps that I absolutely hate, though.

That's the only map I don't like. The rest are awesome. Intricate as hell. Though Pipeline, Wet Works and Bloc are a few of my favourites. Well, sometimes not Bloc.

Posted by Pit

anyone wanna play?

sure if you're still on

Posted by Pit

wow this game, wont let me join you

we got one and a half games in at least.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

heading out to get it right now

I hope supermarkets restock their vidyas at 8am...

stay up tonight. We're playing some online, k?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WELL I GOT IT. And while I was there, I finally caved and bought a digital camera, since they were going pretty cheap.

THEREFORE

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/CRIM0167.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ignore the cat.

Posted by Kit

concentrating on cat.

I GOT MY COPY, LETS DO THIS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

campaign ****ing rules. The part where you're staggering around after the nuke? WHOA.

kitty

Man, we really need to get some games going with lisa, kit and X. I don't wanna wait until Sunday.

Though maybe by then I'll be at 55...

Posted by Kit

Awesome, they still have Search and Destroy. I didn't play much else back in the CoD1 days.

And also 50xp per kill.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sorry I didn't play last night gais, I had my new job to start today. :(

Posted by Kit

Play now?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HELL YEAH WE PLAYED KIT it was kinda weird how we either went top of the leaderboard or bottom of the leaderboard each match. Never inbetween...

Well, I just got done with campaign. As with a lot of games recently, the ending didn't really satisfy me, but it was better than COD2's. I got the general feeling that IW were forced to rush some aspects of the game - the epilogue mission in particular made me realize how much content was probably cut from the game - but playing that mission with Arcade mode on gives such an awesome Time Crisis feel, I can get over it.

Now for the achievements! If you want an easy 80G, by the way, play the first and last missions on Veteran. The AI holds your hand throughout both of them, and you don't even get into a lot of 'AWWW **** AHM GONNA DIE' situations. Now, the epilogue mission? **** that ****, I'll never beat it on Veteran.

Where the **** did Griggs come from, by the way? I didn't notice him at all in the story until the mission where you dress up as Ruskies (**** that was a good mission), where everyone was all like AWW HAY GRIGGS MAH MAN. Token Cole Train character?

Posted by Shade

CAN'T STOP THE COLE TRAIN

Speaking of which, I played through Gears on insane with my cousin last night. Good times.

I want CoD4. :(

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man, we really need to get some games going with lisa, kit and X. I don't wanna wait until Sunday.

Though maybe by then I'll be at 55...

Oh man, same here. If I'm home early enough tonight I'll be on. Still up for Sunday, too.

Posted by Kit

Griggs talked in the background for all of the USA missions, but I never saw what he looked like until the mission. Which I've just completed.

Up to the mission after getting the son now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh man, I love when you blow up the power pylon. CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WOOSH

Actually, most of the missions in the game are tip-top. No bad ones really come to mind.

Quoted post: the epilogue mission in particular made me realize how much content was probably cut from the game

That was something completely different, dude. It's not that **** got cut, it's that they added that in for different reasons, mainly the leader boards and the like. Much like the challenge right at the beginning of the game. But yeah, nothing felt particularly rushed to me.

Quoted post: **** that ****, I'll never beat it on Veteran.

It's not bad. Flash the **** out of every room and run and spray. There's a couple sections where you can flash and just run past guys. The first floor you can do in about twenty seconds no problem, though a lot is luck.

Quoted post: Where the **** did Griggs come from, by the way? I didn't notice him at all in the story until the mission where you dress up as Ruskies (**** that was a good mission), where everyone was all like AWW HAY GRIGGS MAH MAN.

He was actually one of the main guys throughout the entire US campaign. Vasques was the main guy talking, but Griggs was his right-hand man basically.

ANYWHO, I made it to 49 before I switched over to H3. 50cal rifle is a ****ing beast and the M14 tears **** up once you get used to it.

Also, Headquarters is WAY better than S&D though the latter is still fun as hell.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only problem i have with S&D is that it reminds me of counter-strike :(

And I don't like waiting because of a lucky shot. Headquarters is a good mix of the two. I'd say Sabotage was, but that turned out to be... not so fun. It's frequently a stalemate between two good teams. You shouldn't be able to see the bomb carrier.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I quite like Domination with big teams. Pretty messy, but easy XP is easy.

Headquarters is the easiest I've seen. Average a good 1500-2000 per match. Good balance of fun and easy ranking anyways.

And I hate domination with a passion. And I hate BTB even more. I refuse to play either.

Yeah, headquarters is sweet for xp but most of the people I play with just want to do team deathmatch.

Most of the people I play with just wanna play Headquarters which is fine by me. Objective games practically eliminate any camping.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I play Team Deathmatch if I'm on my own, but I prefer stuff like HQ and Search and Destroy if I'm with people I know.

Exactly. Though I've taken to straight-up deathmatch and team hardcore recently. Both are super intense.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hardcore sounds a lot like Red Orchestra, so I'm super-pumped to check it out.

It can get annoying though when you get taken down in a couple shots by the mini-uzi, but still fun as hell.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

KIT'S MINI UZI STRATEGY WILL FINALLY PAY OFF

Man, does he actually use that gun? It sucks. The MP5 is easily one of the best guns in the game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, we were playing S&D and he was like - 'yeah, I think I'll switch to my mini-uzi strategy for... oh, I'm dead'

rinse&repeat for the whole match

oh kit

Posted by Kit

lol

its my WHOOSH strategy to sprint point blank to them and fire a lot, but most of the time I just use the RPD because it never works.

GRIP MOTHER****ERS HELL YEAH

As much as I want to use the grip I don't want to use the iron-sights. Especially since I use the M60 rather than the other LMGs and those iron-sights suck. Plus, the M60 doesn't really need a grip I guess. Tears **** up regardless.

Posted by Kit

The grip makes long distance fighting easier for me, and I've never had huge trouble with the ironsight, so it works for me. :)

oh and gg guys

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gg. Sorry I didn't come back, but I had to cook my own dinner, and when I did get on, you guys were gone/in-game.

So anyway, playing on Veteran now - it's actually pretty straightforward, but maybe that's because I've already experienced Veteran before. Already completed Crew Expendable, Blackout, Charlie Don't Surf, Game Over and the flashback missions. There seem to be fewer INFINITE PORTAL OF ENEMIES sections like there were in 2, and flashbangs are even more of a ***send than smokes. I expected the second part of the Captain Price mission to be impossible, but you're practically invincible while carrying MacMillan. awesomesauce.

Posted by Borealis

I love that mission too much.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The flashback section was up there with the best. No matter how many times I ****ed up the sniper shot, there was something really fun about watching the Coriolis effect.

Posted by Borealis

Did you take the easy way out for the last part of One Shot One Kill or did you actually do it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

When I ran out of claymores and C4, I just kept moving in and out behind the bumper cars. If you camp behind there, at least twenty grenades land at your feet. Not fun.

Quoted post: I expected the second part of the Captain Price mission to be impossible

I actually thought you'd run into trouble. I know I expect it, and if not from that mission than the one where you have to run down the mountain to your extraction point. Those are going to be the toughest for me I think. Well, the latter will anyways. For One Shot I'm just going to hid in the little building.

Also, I find it funny you should mention there's LESS infinite enemy respawns. I believe the entire game is set to have infinite respawns, even on the regular which you never got in CoD2 or 3. The TV station is a good example of this as enemies will rush for a good twenty minutes until you start moving up.

I really need to start the campaign. and mini uzi and rpd? lol

yeah, both suck, dude. Don't you have the M60 yet? It makes all other LMGs obsolete.

tru dat

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;777376]The TV station is a good example of this as enemies will rush for a good twenty minutes until you start moving up.
I found a pretty easy way to do that part of the mission on Veteran. When you enter the large room, there's a few seconds before enemies come in, so you can easily run to the back-right corner and hide in a little room up there. Then just patiently wait for your squadmates to kill all the terrorists. I think a few grenades landed next to me, but the room's so small that it's easy to throw them back.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Don't you have the M60 yet?

Yeah, just haven't got round to levelling it, and I like the RPD's long range capabilities. You're just too picky. :mad:

Also, I have 5 strategies, which I use for different maps/game modes. WHOOSH works on maps with lots of houses so I just charge with it and clear before I get noticed.

Oh and I thought the ragtime cheat was fun. Even if it does remove part of the HUD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My only two class configs are an M4A1 and an MP5. I should probably make more.

Do cheats only work on certain difficulties? I haven't been able to access them so far.

Quoted post: I found a pretty easy way to do that part of the mission on Veteran. When you enter the large room, there's a few seconds before enemies come in, so you can easily run to the back-right corner and hide in a little room up there. Then just patiently wait for your squadmates to kill all the terrorists. I think a few grenades landed next to me, but the room's so small that it's easy to throw them back.

Yeah, the room you're in is a spawn point that's why. You can sit in or around there to interrupt the spawns and then just run the **** out when your squad cleared some of the resistance out. If you're quick enough and memorized most locations you can do that for a few more levels.

Quoted post: Yeah, just haven't got round to levelling it, and I like the RPD's long range capabilities. You're just too picky.

Nah. M60 is the best LMG, no contest. Plus, it's RoF is almost as slow as the RPD's so it's excellent for long range. Seriously, try it out.

Quoted post:
Do cheats only work on certain difficulties? I haven't been able to access them so far.

Should work on any mode. Just press start and go to options. You'll only be able to change the colours and whatnot until you find more intel.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, COD4's servers decided to **** up just when me and nagel were gonna play. We got two games in, though.

Posted by Kit

I got a game in before you both came on, then I couldn't join anything with 2 of my friends so we played on Private for a bit, tried to go online but couldn't. Then we got invited to some black guy's private and played while you two were on R6V. Then a bit later nagel joined and we played a game and a bit.

Used M60 today, seemed to have less of a close appeal than the RPD which is more mobile and faster shooting, but more of a long because of it's better accuracy and damage, so idk.

Yeah, funny how the servers decide to gay out on one of the few days a bunch of us can get together.

The severs have been **** for a few days now. It's like the first week of Halo 3 all over again.

Quoted post: Used M60 today, seemed to have less of a close appeal than the RPD which is more mobile and faster shooting, but more of a long because of it's better accuracy and damage, so idk.

Just use the M60. Trust me, it's far better in every situation.

Dashboard has been freezing up and slower than usual for the past week, but hadn't noticed anything about servers until last night. Never had a problem with Halo that I can remember.

The M6 is good but I hate using slow guns.

Probably because the XBL servers have also been going down, like yesterday. Though that's likely because they're getting updated soon.

Quoted post: My only two class configs are an M4A1 and an MP5. I should probably make more.

Just noticed this. Man, how can you only have two? I think there needs to be MORE custom slots.

Posted by Borealis

My lobbies were closed before I could even start the countdown to enter the game like, 7 times. :(

Same. I have all five used up, although I really only ever use three of them. Still, they could do with a few more, especially for higher levels.

Yeah, you can find matches, they just shut down before the game actually starts.

Quoted post: Same. I have all five used up, although I really only ever use three of them. Still, they could do with a few more, especially for higher levels.

Indeed. Right now I have one per gun category (minus shotgun which is replaced with the M14.) But I'd like a couple more so I can have an MP5 and a P90 and a G36C and a M16. It's a pain to keep switching everything out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't have much of a gun selection at level 16, so that's probably why I only have two custom classes set up.

Fair enough.

AND HOLY ****. I got the Mile High achievement. Two solid hours of restarting and I did it. Jesus that was difficult. I mean, it wouldn't've been a problem if the flashes ALWAYS worked, but they don't. That first room I kept getting ****ed up on because my flash would explode in the middle of everyone and they were perfectly fine. But jesus I got lucky. The last room and hall I just ****ing shotgunned everything whether there was a person there or not.

****, that was intense. It's all completely luck-based and I got **** lucky. INTENSE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh wow, I just had one of the most exhilarating video game experiences of my life. Not to sound like a pussy, but I'm still trembling with excitement.

Basically, I was playing the end of Heat on Veteran, where you have to storm down the hill to the extraction point. After about a half hour at the same checkpoint, I was ready to bawwww with frustration - so many enemies with pinpoint accuracy, and no obvious places to take cover... All with a 3 minute time limit. Simply messing around after a while, I started calling in a ton of airstrikes at once, and suddenly noticed a lull in enemy reinforcements. I sprinted my *** downhill. 1:30 left. I get about halfway there, and my screen starts flashing red, so I duck into cover. A grenade lands at my feet. I shuffle backwards, and I get the throw prompt. It lands next to some Ruskies, and they seemingly ignore it, blasting a path forward. About 40 seconds left then. I started going all out to the LZ, dropping flashes anywhere I hear gunshots. I can see the petrol station, with about 30 seconds to go. I'm rounding the church and BAM a soldier pops in front of me. In my panic, I screamed out loud and hammered RS. Guy gets stabbed, with only 20 seconds left. I start running downhill, and I reach the fence with about 10 seconds left. Trying to find a place to climb over... Start running as fast as I can down to the bottom, 5 seconds left... I MAKE IT IN ****ING YEAH

tl;dr I made it to the helicopter with 5 seconds left and screamed out loud. I do not envy you guys when it comes to that mission. Serious hell. Apart from that, Veteran's been really fine so far. The Safehouse mission gave me deja vu of The Silo from COD2. BOTH HAVE PRICE AND MULTIPLE HOUSES

Posted by Kit

Level 32 hell yeah

Oh man, so looking forward to veteran. In fact, that's what I started on.

Man, X, that sounds like me and the Mile High level. I was shaking after I beat it. I had, like, three seconds on the clock as I shot the guy in the face. I'm actually on Heat right now, so I'll see how ****ed off I get tomorrow. Though I think I found a pretty good strategy for it, not 100% sure yet though. I met run through it on Veteran with slow-mo activated to get a better feel for it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;778821]Oh man, so looking forward to veteran. In fact, that's what I started on.
oh nagelwing, I'd play it on Normal first. Though Veteran allowed me to appreciate the game more - on my first playthrough, I was able to sprint through a lot of sections without engaging in combat.

No don't. Veteran breaks the game. You see all the scripting and have to constantly replay certain annoying sections. You also can't play it as you normally would since you're too worried about being taken down in two shots. It's fun when you've already completed the game and familiar with the levels, but you will not get the same experience as you would playing Normal.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The helicopter's making another pass! Find some overhead cover!

that line is now ingrained in my brain from replaying that checkpoint in Hunted so many times. The whole 'SGT RANDALL THE GUNS ARENT HERE' exchange is the one from COD2 I have stuck in my head from Point du Hoc.

Funnily enough, I had no problem whatsoever on that part. I just shot the gunner whenever he would appear and let my squad take down the guys on the ground.

The one that's ingrained in my head is, funnily enough, the exchange that happens right when you start Shock and Awe. After the tanks are taken down there's a batch of guys and some BMPs but I was CONSTANTLY getting shot because I couldn't kill all the guys before the helicopter moved on. I must've done that five second section a good thirty times. Mind you, it was right after Mile High so I was exhausted.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I got a really bad checkpoint. I was out in the open, and for some reason, the game had thought it was okay to save a checkpoint while I still had a red flashing screen. Eventually I just threw some flashes and ran right into the barn.

I only have the first three missions of Act III to do now. :cool:

Have you done War Room? I heard that's a *****, but I think I got a good strategy for that one too. It's just a matter of making the time since apparently you have to make good time to hit the checkpoints (I figure if I can do Mile High I can do all them no problem.)

Which I noticed is a weird thing about Veteran. There's certain requirements to get your checkpoints. Sometimes it's time-based (like hitting the stairs in seven minutes on War Room) and other times I'm not sure what triggers them. Like on One Shot when the enemy helos show up I didn't get a checkpoint, but then when I retried it I suddenly got it. I figured it was maybe due to the fact that I actually had to kill a guy or two right before then, so maybe it has to do with not only placement, but activity.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ultimatum, War Room and the one in between those two are the only ones left, not counting Mile High, which I doubt I'll ever get. :(

You'll get it, dude. You can get it your first run through if you're lucky, since that's all it is. Seriously, it's just hoping your flash works, hoping you don't get caught on a body, hoping you squad cleans up the guys you left behind, and running like **** though everyone. If you can make it past the first room you're golden, seriously. It's insanely hard, but it's just patience.

Make you you grab the auto-shotty though. And pray to *** you don't get one with no ammo loaded into it.

So, the hardest levels are way harder than CoD2's hardest parts? I guess I could play on normal first.

Not really. Safehouse is a slightly easier Silo, and One Shot is like the level where you have to hold down the house. The only difference is that the hardest levels in 4 have strict time-limits and often you JUST make it with a couple seconds to spare. So Heat, War Room, and Mile High can be all harder than anything CoD2 had simply because it's nearly impossible to take your time.

Though Mile High is harder than anything CoD2 had.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just play on Normal.

*** IS RED AND GALAXY SAPPIN' MAH COD4 TIME

k, so I just beat Heat really, really easily. Like, I died twice right in the beginning and once during the time-limit. I just airstriked the field, ran down it and ran right into the house, smoked the street, ran all the way left to the other house, smoked the street and ****ing ran and leaped and proned all the way down towards the gas station where I then airstriked that field and jumped over the fence. I then hid in the gas station and then eventually smoked the helicopter. Bam, I got lucky.

Now War Room.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WOOOO GO VAMP

I would finish off the remaining two missions I have, but I just finished Assassin's and MARIO GALAXY AWAITS, plus GH3 and *** Effect on Friday. WHY MUST I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY THINGS WITH

Posted by Kit

Barely done any Veteran, done the Prologue, Blackout, All Guillied Up and the last non-Epilogue one.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Most of it's straightforward, you'll blast through it.

SO AHM BACK TO COD4 TODAY and the intel achievement is glitched. I have 21/30, but no 15/30 achievement.

Posted by Kit

I only have 8, and I still can't find these **** TVs. :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Played through Charlie Don't Surf on Recruit difficulty to get the intel and the TVs, and it was ****ing hilarious. You could literally run across battlefields and stab anyone you wanted.

There's four TVs outside the TV station. The rest are easy to get. In total there's, like, 150 TVs. And I don't know what happened to your intel achievement but it worked fine for me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

RAGTIME WARFARE IS AWESOME

Kinda sucks. Slow-Mo with infinite ammo is wicked fun though.

in case I forget, Vamp add Mixman to your friends list. GT: a swarm of jews

he can add me now I think. I deleted someone.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I added him. Sounds like Mixman's become a true xbot, which is a shame now that he's banned.

XBOT!
XBOT!
XBOT!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

nintendrone

what's up, ant?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oh you did not just go there

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

this game is fun

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

should have opened it sooner instead of perfecting your inverse shinesparking

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

its been open :mad:

and its not my xbawks

and wtf

PS3 IS AWESOME

i lol'd

So the MP44 is awesome. Everyone hates it but it's the exact same as it was in CoD2 and because of that I love it. The recoil is something fierce like it was in CoD2, but with stopping power two shots to the chest takes anyone down.

And which level do I have to be to unlock that bad boy?

52. Besides the Golden Deagle it's the last gun you unlock.

Ah ****. Well, I have tomorrow off. woooo

Speaking of which, what happened to you? After the game ended I was going to back out and invite you back in but you got off :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stupid ***** got a DRE

... Wait, is this the MP44 from COD2?

Yeah, exact same gun, sights, feel and everything.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

****, that gun was tight. Got me through some tight spots in 2.

It feels a tad outdated now compared to the other guns and the lack of a red-dot kinda hurts, but the sights are still some of the best and the power makes up for the recoil.

Quoting The X: stupid ***** got a DRE

I hope my xbawks isn't dying. :(

M6 sights suck so bad. Thank *** for red dot

Yeah, they're ****ing terrible but the gun is great. Though I've recently had to replace it to make room for another gun. Right now I'm rolling with the M14, MP44 and 50cal with ACOG scope as my main guns. All working out ****ing awesomely.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

CALL OF DUTY FOOOOOOOOOOURRRRR SO WRYYYYY

Man, we got spanked pretty hard in that last match we played.

***, can't wait to get awesome guns

Posted by Kit

Fuuuuuck, really really really sorry guys. :( some stuff happened with my IRL friends

"KIT GET ON XBL WE ARE ALL PLAYING"
"b-but i kinda promi-"
"NO KIT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH US THIS ****S IMPORTANT"
"well i guess timezones and such will mean I don't play with them until xam so a few games wont hurt rite?"

...and you guys came on at a reasonable time so that plan kinda failed. :(

And also you guys know how much of a faggot I am when etc etc :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I remember your friends kept calling me names and kicking me from Halo 3 matches.

HEY KIT GET NEW FRIENDS

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

who the fuk is kit on xbawks

I'll be on cod4, or whatever angelwangz makes me play :-x

Posted by Kit

Quoting The X: I remember your friends kept calling me names and kicking me from Halo 3 matches.

wtf i dont remember name calling, just kicking, and that's usually because we have a full matchmaking team. :/

If there was namecalling it was probably Dave, and he does it to everybody he knows/plays with so dont feel bad. :)

Posted by Kit

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: who the fuk is kit on xbawks

Elite Hacksaw. hi

Aw, I backed out to get X back in and then I had to leave :( We should do it again tonight.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll most likely be on - hopefully my friend doesn't want to play GH3 online. He acts like it's Rock Band and starts singing down the VoIP. :(

Hahaha, what a faggot.

But yeah, if you can't beat war room... man, I'll be so disappointed in you. Too bad there wasn't co-op or an easier way to give me your account.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I know exactly how to do it, all I needed was a better way to do the corridor between the two silos. Now I have that.

I told you to go prone, like, a week ago :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i forgot :(

Once I do the silo room, it's all good. I seen a video that allows you to do the room behind the slow doors without fighting anyone at all, which is just brilliant.

Not like that room is difficult. It's, like, three guys. One to the left, one to the right in the booth, and one in the back. You shouldn't even take a single hit.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

blah blah blah blah i'm vamp i'm awesome at call of duty blah blah

HEY SHUT UP, IT'S NOT EASY FOR SOME OF US :mad:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm on call of duty 4 right now guys

Quoted post: blah blah blah blah i'm vamp i'm awesome at call of duty blah blah

HEY SHUT UP, IT'S NOT EASY FOR SOME OF US

Not my fault you're playing it wrong or something. :mad:

man, anyone notice the mad icon has been changed? what the ****.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

he's going super sayajin vamp

I don't know what that's in regards to cause it's on the other page, but I have a feeling it really doesn't matter.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

After a week of strenuous gaming my dad has finally completed CoD4. It was hard for him since he did not grasp the controls and his surroundings at all, yet he wanted to play.

He played through the entire game using the W key and turning his soldier like a car.

He did not have a grasp of the story line at all, he kept on making up characters and addressed them as different names. Eg. Captain Price became "Colonel Purce" or "Peirce" and Zakhaev as "Mustafos"

He over thought things numerous times, he was stuck on the sniping mission for hours because he spent his time trying to shoot the tyres of every truck making it impossible the the guy to escape.
Also, occasions with hellicopters in, he would always try and shoot the lights out thinking that the hellicopter will find it harder to spot you.
He thought he had run out of C4 so he grenaded the wall. He was convinced it would crack open because the flying shrapnel effect made it look like the wall was being taken apart. He spent his level back tracking for more explosives.
On the fallout level, he refused to wander towards the nuke since he goes "No, I will die from radiation!", so he tries to jump futily against the invisible walls trying to "find a radio to call for a pickup" as he put it.

We had fun though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

So Skitzo has CoD4. Does he like it? It's really not his kind of game.

Can't even believe that guy.

x, get your dad to play on xbl

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

its copypasta

Quoted post: So Skitzo has CoD4. Does he like it? It's really not his kind of game.

He seemed to like it. He played with Hardkill and I for quite awhile, so idk.

Yesterday he told me he didn't like it much. TIME REMEDIES ALL

Just gotta play with the right people I guess. Can't go wrong with the group I usually play with.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I love CoD4, and actually prefer it over H3 right now. Vampy probably remembers me saying, "I don't get so mad playing this game." My only problem is I'm really bad at it.:(

It's like any online game, you just have to know the map. Once you get that you'll know the general flow of a game and where you're more likely to get shot or where most people are going to hide. The main difference in terms of maps between CoD and Halo is that CoD's are quite a bit more intricate and tightly compact and maze-like in structure. So once you get the lay of the land it's pretty smooth sailing. That, and just getting comfortable with a play style since you have less time to react to getting shot at.

I mean, if you're good as good as you are at Halo you can be even better at this game since it's easier to put someone down.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm really liking the SMGs, all of a sudden. At first, I was thinking I'd be an M16 guy all the way, but I'm really starting to enjoy using the SMGs, often getting 10+ kill streaks in Team Deathmatch.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Just gotta play with the right people I guess. Can't go wrong with the group I usually play with.

dude, **** you

CoD4lyfe

Maybe you should join us next time, huh? instead of playing halo and rainbow.

maybe I will.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I always have intentions of joining, but you're usually in-game or not here.

Maybe you should send me a message or something? I'll get my friend to back out so you can join assuming there's enough room.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

kaaaay

I BEAT WAR ROOOOOM VET YEEEEEEAH, and only died once. I was giggling like a little girl when I uploaded the launch codes. teeheee

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

I'm so proud ;_; Are you going to do Mile High now?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Gonna try later on. I was doing intel searching/playing with slow-mo too, and even with 23/30, I haven't got the 15 items achievement. bawwwww

I'm guessing you turned an achievement on mid-level or something while getting the 15th piece of intel. So yeah, you ****ed up there since there's no fix for it yet.

But yeah, good luck with Mile High. So many things go wrong in that one it's not even funny. Either your flashbang doesn't work, a flashed dude falls in front of you, your teammates run past a guy who then shoots you, or there's suddenly an extra enemy who shouldn't be there. NOT FUN

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll play it in slow-mo. Man, that mode makes you appreciate how awesomely detailed everything was. I'd never noticed the little bits of brain that come out in a headshot or the amount of shrapnel that comes from an explosion. holy crap

Posted by Kit

Achievements don't count if you activate cheats during the level.

I figured he was doing it so he could learn enemy placement and get the strategy down. Though it'll play completely different at normal speed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, I just wanted to do it for fun. *****

Posted by Skitzo Control

I played enogh to get through the obstacle course on single player. I was recommended for Veteran, and I thought that was substantial for my single player career, so I hopped back on Live and played Team Deathmatch on Bog.:)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh man, you're missing out. Definitely one of my favorite shootan campaigns.

Posted by Kit

Did Bog, War pig and The pre-nuke level on Veteran. Gonna do Safehouse and Flashback 2 today...or at least try.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Safehouse is okay - just remember to use the helicopter so there's no opposition outside the houses, and One Shot One Kill is only hard at the end.

Posted by Kit

I tried One Shot, One Kill before, but it went on checkpoint (When MacMillan says something) just as I was about to die, so I quit. Haven't tried Safehouse though, shouldn't be too hard.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

On Safehouse, just beware of dogs in the basement of one of the houses. I shat bricks when two of them just appeared out of nowhere.

Never ran into them. Then again I called in a helo on every house I came across and while they were getting bombed immediately ran inside blasting away with the shotgun. So maybe I did and just didn't notice.

And One Shot is ****ing easy if you hid in the little shack. I got blown up twice due to the insane amount of grenades, but otherwise I was untouched.

Posted by Kit

Huh, I was hiding behind the fence in the radioactive material and enemies would swarm me by the dodgems.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Did you finish it yet? ahhhh man, the feeling when you haul MacMillan into that helicopter... awesome.

Posted by Kit

haha, I forgot. Played Crackdown because I never got round to doing much on it. I've only got 3 lessons tomorrow so I'll have more time to play then.

Throw C4 infront of Mac and behind the ferris wheel then hide in the shack, laying down facing the door.

Insta win.

Posted by Pit

wow blue dragon sucks. Im on the third disk and finally the game got ****ing hard. Its like through the first two discs I was breezing through monsters and ****, and out of nowhere they sneak up a big water dragon and nigga tears my ***, I beat him after a heated battle. Man that boss battle is getting annoying.

So is the blue dragon friend or foe

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

a little of both, he's so big, you have to fight one side of his body while the other helps

oh wait, i lol'd at this nvm

Posted by Kit

Did One Shot One Kill. Took about 15 tries because of flashbangs but yeah

Next stop: Heat. Which people consider to be the hardest level after War Room. Have fun.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The problem with Heat is that it doesn't have as forgiving as timer as War Room... I'll never forget the day I beat Veteran Heat.

Totally lucked into that ****. Didn't leave me shaking like I was hoping for :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Still to do Mile High. I was watching a video of someone doing it on veteran, and they got right to the end, but shot the terrorist in the leg instead of the head, and got an immediate game over. mwhahahaha

Posted by Skitzo Control

Like I said, I just can't help but skip out on the single player. I like to play with people, with free-thinking non-autonomous beings.

I prefer that too, which is one of the reasons I haven't gotten far at all in campaign.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your loss gais.

I prefer it also, but I still play single-player first in every game I get. Otherwise it feels like I cheated myself.

Also, I saw a video of a guy make it all the way through Mile High without being shot once. How lucky is that?