what do you look for in a potential boy/girl friend

Posted by darkwhispers

a friend asked me this question and it made me wonder: what do the vgc people want in a potential date. personally i want a girl with intelligence a kind personality, reasonable looks (really unimportant to me), maybe some interests in anime games and/or reading

Posted by Sayuri

I look for someone who's affectionate. He has to have a sense of humor, but know when something isn't a joke. And he has to be intelligent.

Posted by Xero

I'm simply looking for someone honest with good values who won't cheat on me. He also has to be full of life and have great tastes in music and movies.

That's about it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't set criteria. I usually date people who were already my friends.

Posted by Omni

Preferably they aren't hideous. Oh, and maybe we can share interests.

Posted by Linko_16

I don't know.

Posted by Nazo

Intellect, humor, patience, trust, respect, beauty.

Posted by fates warning

humor, personality, interests and SEXiness

Posted by nich

A girl who doesn't look and act just like every other girl.

Posted by cloudff7

feet.

I like women with small feet. Usually asians.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Linko_16;769778][COLOR=indigo]...

I don't know.
[/COLOR]

Oh Linko. :D

--

Heather! :love:
(Which is all of teh lovliness, intelligence, sexyness, cuteness, prettiness, hawtness, fun-ness, trustiness, and gameness I could ever hope fer.) :D

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting darkwhispers: a friend asked me this question ... what do the vgc people want in a potential date.

Why in the name of... uhh, yeah.

Personally, I like 'em quirky. Certain kinds of uniqueness can get my attention in a heartbeat. If it looks to me like you're trying really hard to blend in with a stereotype, it'll be hard for me to shake the idea that I see a dozen of you every day.

Posted by Sable Wind

Confident. Intelligent. Witty. Fun. Playful. Supportive. Caring.

As for looks, tall, dark, and handsome, lol.

Luckily, I caught a good fish.

Posted by Ch

I need a girl with a ****ing mind. A girl who doesn't brag about drinking(too many of those in the past). Different and beautiful.

Oh, and she's hilarious.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, I have a sort of list, number one being most important. Here goes: 1- Must have a love of Comics/Graphic Novels and Video games. 2- Must have a sense of humor / Can't be too full of himself. 3- Must know where he's going in life, and have most of his plans and priorities straight.
So, basically, I'm probably going to end up with a geek like me. Sweet. :)

Posted by nich

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Slade

I have a lot of trouble just finding a girl with some stability. That's most important, followed by quirkiness and a passion for something stupid. That's always cute.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I usually like girls that stand out from the crowd a little, are really honest, funny (sarcastic a massive plus), as well as mature to a degree. Retarded sense of humor also a huge plus, needs the ability to like a variety of music and generally be a good person.

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by misogenie

Suppose everyone had no eyes then we can really know from their personality and voice. Because we have eyes, a healthy appearance is recommended.

[quote]Impact Foundation Bangladesh
Impact Foundation Bangladesh (IFB), located in Dhaka, was created to help poor children suffering from preventable and treatable disabilities. IFB has been providing free treatment for children with cleft lip. The Smile Train is partnering with Impact Foundation Bangladesh enabling them to provide 200 children with free cleft lip surgery. This project will be managed by Christina M. Rozario.

Impact Foundation Bangladesh
Christina M. Rozario
Apt # D-1, House #19, Road 4, Gulshan-1
Dhaka 1212
Bangladesh

.:obtained from
http://medpro.smiletrain.org/medpro/partners/bangladesh.htm

Posted by CrystalPain

At first I thought I wanted someone similar to me but my gf is the complete opposite of my expectations and were getting along great!

She is not a straight A student as i originally thought I wanted to be with (like my other gf's) but she is smart. You can put her in a random situation and she will manage herself :P
I am more or less quiet and she is outgoing!

I like having things in order and she is messy!

I like watching the discovery channel she likes Gossip Girl!

I believe you save your money to later on have a decent amount of money to make as a down payment on a home. She believes in you like it you buy it!

I could go on all day with how different we are!

We were good friends for about a little over a year. Then I found myself particularly very interested in her.

All of this just to say: Don’t focus in your ideals yeah there is surety a lot of things that you won’t tolerate no matter what or who. But always be open minded. I can say I’ve never been so close to anyone. She is my best friend and the person I wish to be with on my happy and sad days

(I sound so in love)

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Intelligence, charisma, aspirations, and a good singing voice. If she can dance that's a plus, and if she cooks well, I'll marry the girl on the spot.

Physically, I dig girls with sorta-short, dark hair, green eyes, and about six feet tall, maybe a little less. I like my women with about a high B to mid C cup, although that's not overly important to me. She should be on the skinny side, easy to slip my arms around, preferably with a nice tush. And she has to have nice legs. I'm all about legs.

Also, fishnets comboed with the Red Thong of Justice. No bra.
[/COLOR]
[quote=Linko_16;769778][COLOR=indigo]...

I don't know.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]
You like really tall chicks, right?

And jews.

With big breasts.

And penises.

At least that's what I've noticed.
[/COLOR]

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=darkwhispers;769664]a friend asked me this question and it made me wonder: what do the vgc people want in a potential date. personally i want a girl with intelligence a kind personality, reasonable looks (really unimportant to me), maybe some interests in anime games and/or reading

Wow, I was thinking of making this same thread. Well my "dream" date would be a smart, in shape, and respects her body (no obsessive sex craver)

Posted by Nihilus

Honestly I already found her. She's a great mom, she works, she looks good, she doesn't ***** constantly, and she takes care of me. I can't complain. NtM we make good lookin' kids.

Posted by WillisGreeny

1) She should like to play video games, or atleast be willing to watch me play video games. (Tolerant of new things)
2) She shouldn't encourage me to get a job so that I can move out with her because she hates her parents, when I should get a job for myself. (Not be Selfish)
3) She shouldn't want to **** a guy who smokes weed, drinks, and is already in a relationship with another girl and isn't happy with her. (Not be Stupid)
4) She shouldn't like Nascar, and still act better than a lot of people who amuse themselves with stupid things. (Not be Stupid)
5) Should know how to have sex without expectations of me keeping her levitated with one arm and making my penis grow into a bat. (Not want a horse)
6) Know what sarcasim is. (Not be stupid)
7) And if things don't work out, they don't confess they wanted to **** another guy for the past month and make me guilty of robbing her that right for lust.

[quote=WillisGreeny;786638]1) She should like to play video games, or atleast be willing to watch me play video games. (Tolerant of new things)
2) She shouldn't encourage me to get a job so that I can move out with her because she hates her parents, when I should get a job for myself. (Not be Selfish)
3) She shouldn't want to **** a guy who smokes weed, drinks, and is already in a relationship with another girl and isn't happy with her. (Not be Stupid)
4) She shouldn't like Nascar, and still act better than a lot of people who amuse themselves with stupid things. (Not be Stupid)
5) Should know how to have sex without expectations of me keeping her levitated with one arm and making my penis grow into a bat. (Not want a horse)
6) Know what sarcasim is. (Not be stupid)
7) And if things don't work out, they don't confess they wanted to **** another guy for the past month and make me guilty of robbing her that right for lust.

[COLOR=Navy]I am in total agreement. Especially on points 3 and 7. [SIZE=1]I tried to rep you but I'd done it too recently... not like you need my measly three points.[/SIZE] :p:[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr. Awesome: [COLOR=Navy]And jews.[/COLOR]

Where'd this one come from?

[quote=Linko_16;786966][COLOR=indigo]Where'd this one come from?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Sarah Silverman mostly, but you've mentioned multiple other women that you found attractive who are known to be Jews.

I think you mentioned one actress at one time that you thought was hot, and I was like, "She must be Jewish," and you were like, "NO WAY!" and then I think it turned out that she was and we laughed. and laughed. and laughed. and laughed.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Besides Sarah Silverman, the only Jew I can think of that I was hot for was Yvette from choir. But I remember us making that joke, too, so I guess there must've been more.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sluts.. I like 'em dirty, flirty and easy on the eyes. And, if they like it rough, then bonus for me. I love fighters. Just kidding. I go for eyes, then physique (although I've never been too too shallow on the looks, I'm not the breast kind of man), and a good-great head on their shoulders. I like thinkers, fellow conversationalist are a plus to me. A woman with a nice hard body and a decent set of brains upstairs really perks up my day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

boobs, mostly.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Nihilus;786623]Honestly I already found her. She's a great mom, she works, she looks good, she doesn't ***** constantly, and she takes care of me. I can't complain. NtM we make good lookin' kids.

I feel sorry for her, she got stuck with a terrible father like you. :D

Posted by Shade

I'm a leg man. Don't have to be overly long or anything, just... shapely, and shaved. You know? Oh, and a nice face. Dark or red hair is preferable.

As for personality? Not boring, can carry on a conversation, funny, and can put up with all the dumb **** I say. Yeah, sounds good.