Borderlands

Posted by Dr. Rockso

A FPS with 500,000 diffrent guns, huge open-ended sandbox world, and 4-player online co-op play? Taking place in the distant world of Pandora where only the hardiest human pioneers or criminal scum begin a new life, which just quincidently is also inhabited by various hostile alien wildlife. What does everyone else think? Does it sound good or do you think it will completley blow?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: with 500,000 diffrent guns,

A handful of guns with a variety of attachments where the combinations equals 500,000.

Posted by devilsmaster

I just want to know where this thing is available.

PC/PS3/360 in late '08.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Surprisingly never heard of this game. I thought I knew all the XBox games. :(

Probably haven't heard of it because not much has been announced. All I know is it's an FPS/RPG, developed by Gear Box and supposed to be Diablo inspired. Though those three things could actually mean something good.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Co-op? I'll probably get it, then. I hope that they can pull this off well.

500,000 guns is probably a bit more than necessary. How many does it let you carry at once? Two a la Halo? 12 a la Half Life? Or asmanyasyou****ingwant a la GoldenEye?
[/COLOR]

No one knows. But like I said, it's not actually that many. It's probably customization options and attachments that can create upwards of 500,000 unique guns.

Posted by muffla

like bio shock?

diablo inspired, fck that they should make it a la starcraft and call it starcraft not a ghost anymore

Diablo and Starcraft are completely different. I don't think this game would work well as a starcraft clone.