XboxLive Leaderboard

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/gxboxlive.php

Add your GamerTag, and with in 10 minutes, you should show up.

*gags* What am I doing posting in da XBox section!!!! gah!!!!

Posted by Dexter

I'm winning, until Vampy enters. :(

Posted by muffla

i tired adding mine but it wouldent work :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

It's showing up now. And this idea is cool as hell.

Posted by Dexter

I suggested it to Jesse after I saw it on Game Wire.

Posted by muffla

yea i c it now that my computer isnt slow as hell.

youtube is now unbelevably slow to upload, nothing like a coupla years ago.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting muffla: i tired adding mine but it wouldent work :(

That's why I said....

[quote]Add your GamerTag, and with in 10 minutes, you should show up.

It updates every 10 minutes.

gah, what am I doing up here in da XBox forum!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'M 85 POINTS BEHIND THE LEADER WOO YEAH

Posted by Stalolin

AND SOON I SHALL APPEAR IN LAST PLACE

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'M 85 POINTS BEHIND THE LEADER WOO YEAH

Soon to be 4,085

Also, cool feature.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

aww heck yeah

Posted by Fate

:)

Man, Last Fog should get all up in this. Pretty sure he has over 20,000 points.

Posted by Kit

woo gonna be 5th in a few minutes!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Still, I'm in 3rd.

**** respectable.

Posted by cool gamer dad

STALOLIN

play halo

with us some

time we can be drunken

ashs

SASHOLES in MACTHMKING

Posted by Stalolin

sec, need to renew live account and get booze

BUT I TOTALLY WILL

Posted by Last Fog

I win

Posted by Roger Smith

Stop stealing WF's great ideas lol

I'm 10th until I get my 360 online and update my score.

Posted by Last Fog

But this is such a great idea it had to be stolen. Now we have easy access to everyone's gamertag!

Posted by s0ul

Being beaten by a girl WHAT NO WAY

I guess I need some more shootan gamez.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Does it do anything more than show who the bext XBox player is, to make it 'such a great idea'!!!??? I only installed it cause it was a video game mod!!!

Posted by G-Sides

i'm floating somewhere near the bottom :( **** life

achievements are more important than "jobs" and "girlfriends"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Stop being an underACHIEVEr vamp

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by Stalolin

wtf I"m the only one that doesn"t have 5 rep on xbawks live :(

Everybody must hate you.

bby, I"ll rep you though :-*

Quoted post: wtf I"m the only one that doesn"t have 5 rep on xbawks live

which is impossible since even negative rep gives you stars.

Posted by Kit

It means he hasn't played online enough.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The stars are useless.

Kinda like achievements.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Angelwing: Kinda like achievements.
But... achievements give you points. I don't understand.

More of a joke, but they're still the same. Useless.

Posted by Skitzo Control

If mine would actually show up, I'd have the lowest.:)

Posted by Jesse Smith

You probably gave it da wrong name, SkitzOwn!!!!!!!!! Zero, or Oh!!!!

Quoted post: More of a joke, but they're still the same. Useless.

They have some use, just not tangible. Their primary use is to extend the life of a game and make you do things you normally wouldn't, usually for the better.

Posted by Fate

**** those stars. Apparently there are some pussies on XBL that can't handle me swearing in an M-rated game so they leave me negative feedback for it.

However, Achievements are not useless. so stfu n00b

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Fate: **** those stars. Apparently there are some pussies on XBL that can't handle me swearing in an M-rated game so they leave me negative feedback for it.
You mean some pussies on gears of war that can't stand getting killed by a girl.

Quoted post: **** those stars. Apparently there are some pussies on XBL that can't handle me swearing in an M-rated game so they leave me negative feedback for it.

It has nothing to do with that. Last Fog has it right. 1) You're a girl 2) You're obviously pretty good at whatever game you're playing. Thus, negative feedback. Good example is cats' Army Chick account. He's either in private chat or doesn't talk yet he has 40% something approval rating.

Posted by Fate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's fun to get MVP though.
:(

Feel proud for getting bad feedback then. It means you're good obviously.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Playing Gears and actually doing well makes you a huge target for negative rep. I think if you dominate a person in any game, they usually build up an image of you being a huge douche.

Posted by Fate

I tell people "good game" and they just mock me and call me "omg melissa you're a *****!!!" and I wonder why. Maybe I am just a huge douche. :(

Posted by Last Fog

I wish I was girl just so I could make everyone mad everytime I win at any game.

Plus I could feel my own boobies. :D

Quoted post: I tell people "good game" and they just mock me and call me "omg melissa you're a *****!!!" and I wonder why. Maybe I am just a huge douche.

You probably say it like a real ***** though. And if you don't you totally should. I know I would.

Posted by Fate

Actually, I don't! I'm really serious! When I win by a **** ton, though, I don't say anything and just privately bask in glory. :3

Posted by Last Fog

You're a ***** for not saying anything when you win. And you'd be a ***** if you said something because it would be taken as sarcasm.

What a *****.

Man, I'd be such a ***** if I was a girl because I know people are going to hate me either way if I'm halfway good. The only girls I know who are actually liked by most people are the ones that are absolutely terrible. But then I'm just like "ugh, please get off my team..."

Posted by Last Fog

But you don't want them on the other team either, what if they come up behind you when your shield is down? Then you died to a girl that sucks.

Xbox Live should just automatically ban all females. And niggers.

lol jk

Nah, the girl I'm thinking of is horrible. At like every game I've played her on. If she managed to actually kill someone it would be more funny than depressing. Plus, I'd rather die a couple times than have someone go -20 every round...

Posted by Fate

That's me on Crazy King.

But I win.

ugh, hate crazy king. mosh pit is so much better.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

In any King match, if I win, I end up with -23.

Last Crazy King match I had I went 33-32. Cats went 41-25... lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

CATACULAR

Posted by Skitzo Control

Army Chick and I always did real well at King games on H2, so that's no surprise.

I'm sure you and cats did well at every gametype on H2.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: They have some use, just not tangible. Their primary use is to extend the life of a game and make you do things you normally wouldn't, usually for the better.

I guess. Can't believe I forced myself through CoD2 veteran. But still, pretty useless.

Also, halo is gay.

Quoted post: I guess. Can't believe I forced myself through CoD2 veteran.

Veteran was fun as hell.

Yeah, but there were two or three parts where I wanted to kill myself.

Yeah, but the sense of accomplishment for beating those three parts was worth it.

Yeah. I'm definitely not against achievements or anything, I just don't care about them as much as you guys.

Veteran CoD2 wasn't even about the achievements, man. It was just an awesome experience. Good example, CoD3 Veteran.

Totally. I just wanted to beat that ****ing game, majority of it being fun. Didn't bother with CoD3 because of what I was told, and even if I wanted to it doesn't matter now that COD4 IS ALMOST HERE OH YEAH

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

COD2 veteran was ****ing win. Knowing you were never safe, ducking into cover all the time, storming houses oh-so carefully... Awesome.

except when you hit a bad checkpoint.

Worst one I had was in Matmata, just before you hop on the AA gun. I didn't take care of enough nazis and die less than two seconds after the checkpoint. Managed to finish it somehow.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;771160]Worst one I had was in Matmata, just before you hop on the AA gun. I didn't take care of enough nazis and die less than two seconds after the checkpoint. Managed to finish it somehow.

Wow, this was the same part I got ****ed by a ton of times. Only reason I survived was that Price decided to stand right next to the gun and take shots for me.

Oh man, Price didn't do a **** thing for me for that whole duration. He was back with a couple of the others not getting a whole lot of kills. Guess he hates Canadians.

Yeah, the AA Gun had the worst checkpoint. Generally you couldn't kill all the nazis before the planes came so you ended up getting shot in the face. I just had to tough it out and hope to *** I could absorb enough damage before my allies killed them. Ended up working after a few retries.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Skitzo Control: Army Chick and I always did real well at King games on H2, so that's no surprise.

Man, Lockout king was always pretty fun. Basically it was like "UGH, fucking Flounder Juan. Get in the hill" and I'd be running face first into the sword guy, then Soul and I would start yelling at each other about the sword mishap, where I kindly point out he was the one who gave it to them in the first place. Then you would be over at BR 3 with the snipe.

And I'm back down to about a 35% approval rating.

Posted by muffla

too bad shakyl is still banned he has around 27000

Posted by Pit

put my gamertag and it didn't work

Posted by Pit

WIAT THERE WE GO

Posted by Synth2012

I was pleased to see myself at least not last. XD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, my gamerscore has hit a brick wall recently. Only ~1000G increase since December. DISAPPOINTING, HERR X.

Posted by Shade

Kill yourself.

Get frontline. Easy achievements.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The Frontline demo was actually a lot of fun...

It was all right. Worth a rent at least. But yeah, the points it hands out for simple things (50g or so for a ten kill streak? okay!) is pretty ridiculous. Plus, you wouldn't be ashamed to have it on your list.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah TMNT! So tempting to buy it, now that it's so cheap.

I don't know... I just can't do it. King Kong was enough for me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Maybe that's what I need. A really ****ty video game to make Rainbow seem fun again.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting cats: Maybe that's what I need. A really ****ty video game to make Rainbow seem fun again.
You're saying Rainbow is gonna make itself seem fun again? Because last I checked, Rainbow sucks... Not nearly as bad as GRAW, though.

And TMNT is nothing to be "ashamed" of.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm still hooked on CoD4. For anybody that's been paying attention, I'm spending quite a bit of time on that thing. I got to somewhere around level 30 in just a day or two.
---
I'm happy to note that I'm not dead last on the achievements here. I'd be much less happy, though, if I were first. Fog... go outside. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Got Beautiful Katamari in the mail today... Gonna be awesome for achievements.

Posted by Synth2012

I was thinking about picking up Beautiful Katamari too if I can find it cheap. It looks pretty wacky. lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I hear it's not the best Katamari game... But when you're European, it's the only Katamari game. ****

It's not the best or the worst because it's the same as every other Katamari. The exact same. That's why people weren't too hot on it though. So it'll be a great experience if you've never played one yet.

And Rainbow is awesome. What the ****?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Already pre-ordered that ****, with the SUPER AWESOME STEELBOOK. Can't wait, man. Now that all my work buddies are gam0rz, it's gonna be a lot of fun playing with people I know - and XP FOR EVERYTHING!

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Skitzo Control: I'm still hooked on CoD4. For anybody that's been paying attention, I'm spending quite a bit of time on that thing. I got to somewhere around level 30 in just a day or two.
---
I'm happy to note that I'm not dead last on the achievements here. I'd be much less happy, though, if I were first. Fog... go outside. :(
I do sometimes... but only when it's dark out. I CAN'T STAND THE LIGHT.

Plus I have a high tolerance for playing absolute crap for points, as long as it doesn't take more than a few days.

Posted by Shade

List needs to be fixed so that Oforia's tag isn't on there twice.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I figured I should register two other nicks so everybody would know my two alternate Live accounts as well.:)Enjoy.

Posted by Synth2012

Ugg... I spent like 2 and a half hours or something "Rising to the pinnacle of the Colosseum" in Culdcept Saga and got a whole 5 achievement points. This game takes forever.

What'd you expect? It's monopoly and Magic's love-child. **** takes foreeeeever.

Posted by Synth2012

Yeah, I mean I didn't expect it to be a quick game but they could have at least thrown me 10 points. I was there sitting there for hours.

Yeah... doesn't really seem like a game you'd buy for achievements.

Posted by Synth2012

To be honest I never really cared too much about achievements until I put my gamertag on the list. hahahahahaha

I could never sit through a lame game just for achievements like some people do... I was playing Perfect Dark Zero online the other day and these two kids were talking about how to get the highest Capture The Flag achievement easily, but you had to sit around and play against yourself for a long time or something. Who has time to do that? lol

That's why it's best not to play lame games. Though all the lame games with easy achievements you can beat in, like, five hours anyways.

Posted by Last Fog

There's a difference between playing a crappy game and boosting. I like playing crappy games for points, granted they are short and painless. But boosting is pretty gay, unless you do it with friends and can have fun at the same time.

Now, Perfect Dark on the other hand, is a crappy game that you also have to boost in. Ouch.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Perfect Dark's achievements are the stupidest **** got out. 10G for completing the whole game, and 10G for getting ten total kills? ****ing imbalanced!

Posted by Synth2012

Well yeah, I wasn't saying Perfect Dark was a crappy game... I actually like Perfect Dark but I don't play it for achievements.

I mean the people that go out and rent the worst games... I dunno how they do it. Lol

As said, those game take no time whatsoever to complete. So I'd assume it'd be fairly easy to do!

Anywho, the only good thing about PDZ are the bots. Played that game for awhile with just the bots, because sometimes playing online with people or friends is the last thing I feel like doing.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: As said, those game take no time whatsoever to complete. So I'd assume it'd be fairly easy to do!

Posted by Synth2012

lol Yeah, the achievement whores online playing Perfect Dark were talking about that game.

Posted by inequity

Nice, 2nd place

Posted by Zaith

11th place and working twords taking Faith's 10 spot

Posted by #061402

Always sweet to have worked your way from third page to the first. I'm hellbent on getting Vamp's place.

Got a long way to go, my friend.

Posted by #061402

Exactly why I picked you, since you have such a high score!

Posted by Arcadios

I'm beating Ant so I'm satisfied.

Posted by Fate

I hate how people who don't post here are beating me.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arcadios: I'm beating Ant so I'm satisfied.

you better watch your mouth buddy. naw, I mostly play mutliplayer so acheviments come kind of slow. Though I don't really try for them either, just kinda get them and I'm like "oh, woo". However, I'd like to be on the first page at least. Which will happen, in time.

Quoted post: I hate how people who don't post here are beating me.

Seriously. I mean, who the **** is this Acris faggot? **** him.

Posted by Ant

Last Fog was on top but changed his gamertag I'm guessing.

Posted by Shade

**** you all and your high gamerscores.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Seriously. I mean, who the **** is this Acris faggot? **** him.

****ing ****.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Seriously. I mean, who the **** is this Acris faggot? **** him.

Hey, I have never even seen half of the guys on that list. But... "Veni vidi vici" applies to some of them.

jesse, ban and delete all those members that are on that list but have never posted.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I deserve my third place!

you'd be fourth. I'd be third.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Who would be second? The two guys between us and Last Fog never post.

inequity. He used to post quite a bit.

Posted by Fate

I'd be up like three spots. Fags.

Posted by Last Fog

If you guys really care stop whining about it on here and go rent some crappy games to whore for points. ;)

I'm content with just King Kong. Worst spent 10 bucks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp i search these forums for 'king kong' every day just so i can show up and white knight it

it was a good game

**** sucked and you're a faggot. broken *** fag game for gays

Posted by #061402

King Kong was quite a disappointment. I got it for the Gamecube, completed it in a day or so.

disappointment? That implies that there was some hype or expectancy for the game.

Posted by Shade

i dunno, PSM made a big deal about it when the screens were released. NO HEALTH BAR? SO INNOVATIVE YEAH!

dohohoho

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: disappointment? That implies that there was some hype or expectancy for the game.

I liked the movie, so I thought I'd like the game, too. Now, getting chased by a huge *** T-rex is quite a feeling though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

KING KONG ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WOULD OWN

PERKS WOULD BE SICK

Posted by Last Fog

King Kong wasn't that bad, despite the glitches, especially for a launch title. Some of the worst I've played on 360 would be Fuzion Frenzy 2, Call of Juarez, Cars, and T.H.A.W. just to name a few.

Posted by Zaith

I finally passed Fate but dropped to 12

Quoted post: I liked the movie, so I thought I'd like the game, too. Now, getting chased by a huge *** T-rex is quite a feeling though.

Hahaha, wow. It's a movie-based video game, dude.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hahaha, wow. It's a movie-based video game, dude.

Edit: I know, I should've known better.

Achievements come slow in Lost Odyssey..

Achievements come slow in an RPG?!

Posted by Kit

I'm halfway through disc 2 of Blue Dragon and have 20g.

lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There needs to be a game where you get 1000G for pressing start. That **** would sell MILLIONS.

Posted by Kit

THANK YOU FOR BUYING OUR GAME HAVE 1000G

it wouldn't sell anything. But it'd be the most rented game of all time.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Achievements come slow in an RPG?!

ya, srlsy.

Nah, I'm just iffy about not moving up on the list much.

Actually, Oblivion and Mass Effect gave achievements away pretty quick. But those are western so that might have something to do with it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Final Fantasy XIII will probably have ridiculous ones too. Really hope there aren't too many Ultima Weapons. ****ING SQUARE

Pretty much every big western developer has put out their thoughts on how to use achievements and they all agree easy/good achievements sell games. So if Square ****s it up I'll laugh.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting The X: There needs to be a game where you get 1000G for pressing start. That **** would sell MILLIONS.
Avatar is pretty close to that, except you press the B button like 50 times after pressing start.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

how did i miss this thread??

sup

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

how did i miss this thread??

sup!!??

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SIXTH PLACE NOW FUUUUUUUUUCK

remember when you were less than 700 points behind me? Now it's almost, like, 2000, dude. What happened?

Posted by #061402

I swear, some people just sign up here and put their names on the list to brag/get new opponents.

Actually, in the top 25 only two names are unfamiliar to me: Warforge and slickrick.

Posted by #061402

Oh yeah, I've taken cats' place.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]At least I'm still rounding up the top 10.[/COLOR]

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting #061402: I swear, some people just sign up here and put their names on the list to brag/get new opponents.

I don't know if that comment was directed towards me but I have been around the block a few times here at vgchat sir!! Opponents? I don't follow. I ACTUALLY POSTED HERE HOPING TRIXE360 FROM XBOX.COM SEES ME AND I GET MY PROFILE ON THE MEMBER SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!

Posted by #061402

Quoting Y2kMISFIT: I don't know if that comment was directed towards me but I have been around the block a few times here at vgchat sir!! Opponents? I don't follow. I ACTUALLY POSTED HERE HOPING TRIXE360 FROM XBOX.COM SEES ME AND I GET MY PROFILE ON THE MEMBER SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!

Well, not really. It was directed towards the people who, well, sign up here and then never come back. ;)

LIKE MISFIT THAT FAGGOT

Posted by #061402

YEAH SERIOUSLY!

And whoa, my (Gamertag-wise)rep just bounced up to 19 all of a sudden. What?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I'm going to be on top of the Tetris Splash Leaderboards soon. Just calling my shot.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: LIKE MISFIT THAT FAGGOT

rgr tht!!

Posted by Zaith

back to spot 12

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Still at number 30 and I haven't logged in for months!

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Grenade Grasshopper: Still at number 30 and I haven't logged in for months!

I didn't even know 30 active posters at vgchat even have live. I all ways thought the name video game chat was just a cover up for general talk chat???

Ughhh never mind.

I am coming for spot number 2, be warned.

Posted by Last Fog

Y2K what is that picture in your sig from? It's amazing.

Posted by Zaith

number 8 and a long way to go.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Last Fog: Y2K what is that picture in your sig from? It's amazing.

Buddy found it on the something awful forums... than he tagged me on it through facebook... as the old lady throwing up

Posted by #061402

I'm steadily moving up the list, lads.

Posted by Speedfreak

Can we get a leaderboard for scores for specific games? 'Cause, I mean, that'd actually be worth looking at.

Posted by #061402

You can do that already. You can check your friends and their scores for specific games. "Compare Games", unless I remember incorrectly.

Posted by Speedfreak

Yeah but I wanna see it here without having to connect up my xbox... :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

whats your GT anyway?

Posted by #061402

Well you can always just click on their GT in the XBL section.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

he's not on there drrrrr

Posted by #061402

Hurr hurr. Can't Silver memberships log in?

go to xbox.com, register, add friends, compare games. never have to hook up your box if I recall.

Posted by #061402

My gamerscore. It's over ninethousand.

Yet much too far away from Big Boss. ****.

Posted by Ant

are you going out of your way to get the points? you just got a box 3 months ago right?

and lol might make it to the 2nd page soon.

Posted by #061402

Naw, just found that I liked Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Dynasty Warriors 5, Lost Odyssey and Bioshock. Almost got 1000 points for each of those games, so..

Although there have been moments when I've played a lot, yes.

Posted by Ant

you make me sick

Quoted post: are you going out of your way to get the points?

*** forbid.

Posted by Ant

TO EACH THEIR OWN. I just earn them as I earn them. Or if I'm playing the game I might try for them if they seem within my grasp. But to buy or play a game just to get the achievements seems like a bit much.

Well obviously. But there's a difference between playing a game specifically to get achievements and getting achievements while playing a game. If you're playing games like Avatar or Cars, then yeah, it's stupid. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Nothing wrong with trying to get 1000/1000 in a game you enjoy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, I've had a lot of fun getting 1000/1000 (technically 1250) and 980 in Skate.

though **** cod2 veteran. there were some dark times during that

Both CoD4 and 2 were pretty hard and Mile High seemed impossible, but I enjoyed the **** out of beating both. Actually felt like an accomplishment to get through Mile High.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, definitely felt good to beat them and some of my best single player moments come from veteran COD4 (holy **** heat, best ending ever). Still sucks when you're trying to do something simple like move from a lame checkpoint marker to cover without being shot or standing on a grenade for 20 minutes though. THE GOOD TIMES OUTWEIGH THE BAD

also, speedy's GT is speedfreak UK. he's played gears, hexic and ikaruga iirc

Quoted post: Still sucks when you're trying to do something simple like move from a lame checkpoint marker to cover without being shot or standing on a grenade for 20 minutes though.

Totally awesome though. Had my heart pumping more than a few times being in complete red and seeing ten grenades land by my feet.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Ant: you make me sick

I know, I hate myself.

Posted by mindmine

Thank you for given th link Here .I want to download this.and i want to give my little sister..................
Thank you so much

Posted by #061402

Oh yeah, Top 10. I'm coming for you, Vamp.

still a long way to go

Posted by #061402

Closer now than I was before. ;)

Posted by Dexter

I'll pass him before you do. bwahahaha

Posted by #061402

I ain't too far away from you!

Posted by Dexter

Don't even think about it. It's not going to happen.

Although I will be leaving for a trip and I'll be gone for about 4 weeks. You think you could surprise me and pass me before I return?

Posted by #061402

I have a few games that I haven't played yet, so, if I'm intense about it, yeah. :cool: Either pass you or get a few points behind ya!

Posted by Dexter

You'll never pass me! You think your unplayed games stand a chance? HA! I have a few unopened games myself, as well as a pile of barely played games just ready for an attack. No matter how hard you try you'll never pass me, and even if you do, it will only be temporary. Once I return I will be stronger and have more dedication than you ever thought possible! Believe it!

It's true, he's already way past 65 in cod5 while I'm nowhere close. that's some decent dedication

Posted by Dexter

Although I still haven't finished Vesperia, and it's killing me. I really want to see what happens with that story but CoD5 is too much fun! Not to mention how difficult it is for me to play anything offline these days.

Yeah... I hear you. Need to finish Vesperia which I really wanna do. But worst of all I need to ****ing finish Ninja Gaiden 2. Right at the end but I get sidetracked with online games.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Dexter: You'll never pass me!

We'll see. May the best man win!

Posted by Dexter

bwahahaha!!! You're running out of time, Numbers. My vacation should be ending on the 22nd. You don't stand a chance. Might as well focus your attention on Christmas for some crumbs of joy. Converse with family in goofy, cute sweaters and use Egg Nog to drink the pain away from the awesome beating I have epicly given you through the power of my Gamerscore. Your number is up!

Posted by #061402

Actually I kinda got distracted. Haven't even touched the box in about a week, so, this win is yours. :cool:

I will beat you all.

I find it funny that nagel is beating cats.

Posted by cool gamer dad

what, surprised i have a life?

MAYBE SOMEDAY

Quoted post: what, surprised i have a life?

more like because you've had it longer.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'm too busy man

i've got really important things to be doing

like playing rainbow for a year

would explain the lack of gs

it's true

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: more like because you've had it longer.

more like if you couldn't see the humor in that (i have no life) it's been way too long

getting CoD5 sometime this week i guess

Quoted post: more like if you couldn't see the humor in that (i have no life) it's been way too long

dude, man, haven't seriously talk to you in, like, months. thought you got a mega life or something

right around the time fallout came out actually. ****ing forever, holy ****

Posted by Dexter

My vacation time is over so BEWARE OF ME VAMPY!

Posted by Dexter

Where's the leader boards!? This is preposterous!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...see da link in da first post!!!!! :D:D:D:D Oh, it's at

http://www.vgchat.com/gxboxlive.php

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

This is getting close! Numbers is only 10 points behind me now and I'm about to pass Zaith and take 8th place. BEWARE! Let's catch up with Vampy, Numbers!

Posted by #061402

Indeed! But it'll be one 4000 point leap to make. :(

You guys still haven't hit the 20,000 mark?

looooooooosers

Posted by #061402

There's only so much you can do when you have no income whatsoever. :(

But I guess I have some 20 games or so that I have plenty of achievements left for. I'll get there, just you wait!

Man, I have so many games I still have a lot of easy achievements left in. Never gonna get them...

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'm actually coming up on 10,000 now. pretty craaazy.

Posted by Dexter

I've got tons of games too. If I would only stop playing Call of Duty long enough to play the others, I'd probably have a much bigger score.

And I'm now in 8th place. yay! Next I need to pass Will.

Whoa, never thought I'd see the day cats gets near 10,000. Crazy ****.

cats passed me, not good not good

Posted by #061402

fffffff, I definitely can't get caught up in achievement-hunting right now. Need to study so I can get into uni.

Dude, what? For losers. Just play xbox all day.

Posted by #061402

Yeah, like my dad is gonna let me do that. He's ****ed enough I can't find a job. Or well, was. Now he too knows the true effects of the recession.

hehehe, you sure showed him. should get a job and be like "GEE, SURE IS NICE MAKING MONEY... UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE OWNED"

man, you would be homeless.

Posted by #061402

Oh, no, he's still got his job, but several guys at the company he works for (small construction firm) have been laid off, so it doesn't look all too well.

He's ****ed.

Posted by Dexter

If he kicks you out, just come live with me. You don't even have to pay rent, just earn me achievement points so I can catch up with Vampy. I got plenty of food and girls. I got peoples playing Rock Band 2 for me right now, earning me the points I need for a true victory! All are welcomed!

Posted by #061402

Hahaha, thanks for the offer. Quite an awesome one. But it'll probably be some time before he does that; chances are I'll move this summer depending on where I go to uni, so I'm still in the race!

Posted by Ant

me & d. bulb are holding down the fort...at the bottom of the 2nd page YEAH BABY!

expected ant to have a higher score by this point. same with crazy k. he'd had his for awhile now

Posted by Ant

I don't really TRY for achievements most of the time. Only when I know they're p. much within my grasp. Only time I really went out of my way was for SFIIHDR. 200/200!

Posted by Crazy K

I need to buy more games, or rent.

Quoted post: I don't really TRY for achievements most of the time. Only when I know they're p. much within my grasp. Only time I really went out of my way was for SFIIHDR. 200/200!

Neither do I really. I mean, if it's highly possible to get it with minimal effort (30 kills with a specific gun or something) I'll totally do it. But if it's shooting pigeons in GTA or finding flags in Assassin's creed... **** that.

The ration between time/effort and points has to be nearly equal.

Unless it's a game I absolutely love or obsessed with. Like CoD4/2, Halo 3, Orange box, etc.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, i've pushed almost a full 1000 ahead of vamp

rip vamp. prolly gonna push for 30,000 by the time SFIV hits.

You never play multiplayer games though, so whatever buddy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

talk to the gamerscore buddy

pla-plonk

ffffffffffff

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, got 27500G right now

can probably get another 200 out of skate 2 and mirror's edge, another 500 out of rock band 2 plus 800 out of fable 2 once i open it

should have about 29200G for street fighter coming out. w00t.

Have Fallout and Fable to go. Probably get 1600 out of both. Man... should rent some games or something

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fallout is a guaranteed 1000/1000 if you dont miss a one-time bobblehead and save at the right points to get all the alignment achievements

my brother got 800G just from playing fable and he hates achievements. didnt try for any of the ones he got

Posted by Crazy K

I'm going to pick up DDR Universe 2 this Friday, gonna dance for them achievements.

Quoted post: my brother got 800G just from playing fable and he hates achievements. didnt try for any of the ones he got

we should do co-op so we each only have to get half of the points.

jesus I'm going to be on the second page with anthony soon.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you'll be in xbox special ed soon

fuuuuuck

special ed = anything lower than 15,000

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

lil xtots runnin around

should rent king kong

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that game freakin owns

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*throws wooden stick at incoming vampiraptor*

Yeah, it totally owns when you have to restart the game fifty times just so the AI script and sound will start working again.

(H)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

get it wang

just to **** vamp off

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[CENTER]Achievement Unlocked
1000G - owned vamp p. much[/CENTER]

someone liking king kong pretty much makes me rage. I just don't understand it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you liked tenchu z

Tenchu Z was ****ing awesome, what are you talking about?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[FONT=Tahoma]King Kong was ****ing awesome, what are you talking about?
[/FONT]

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/tenchuz

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbx/kingkong?q=king%20kong

dude, what the **** is this ****? How the ****?

oh wait, king kong was a first gen game, right? Never mind. Every game got scored through the ****ing roof back then

gonna buy king kong heck yeah

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OWNED

OWNED FROM OUTER SPACE BY AN ORBITAL XBOXNUKE

justice will be served when lisa comes back and is all "THIS IS ****ING TERRIBLE"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

she has taste... unlike you

We'll see once she plays it.

Posted by #061402

I dunno, King Kong was pretty fun the first time I played it. Impaling huge-*** caterpillars to whatever surface they were currently climbing was pretty sweet.

Of course, that was then. Dunno now.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/perfectdarkzero

King Kong was rated higher than Perfect Dark. Holy ****.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/perfectdarkzero

King Kong was rated higher than Perfect Dark. Holy ****.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/015/015335/
http://www.gamestats.com/objects/736/736204/
http://www.gamestats.com/objects/772/772077/

That's more like it. No way was king kong an 8.5 game.

bet i'll love every minute of it

ffffffffff

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why didnt you like it anyway

is it simply cause of the glitch

Posted by Dexter

That game sucks. I don't even have the motivation to play it for points. Perfect Dark was horrible but still better.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: jesus I'm going to be on the second page with anthony soon.

Quoting The X: you'll be in xbox special ed soon

WHAT THE **** **** YOU GUYS DICK ****TING *** ****ERS

Posted by Crazy K

****! I'm on the second page again. I'm going to kill myself now.

Quoted post: why didnt you like it anyway

is it simply cause of the glitch

Well, I was pretty much disappointed with the game from the get-go but the glitch sealed its fate. At that point I was playing simply to get the rest of the achievements. But before that, idk. Just looked and felt really shoddy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the kong missions were hella crap

the whole thing was ****.

i can't wait to play it

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Ant;922421]me & d. bulb are holding down the fort...at the bottom of the 2nd page YEAH BABY!

*high five*

must not give up the second page :mad:

Posted by Dexter

Yesterday I beat #061402, today I'm going to defeat WILLETH, and tomorrow Vampiro!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!

Posted by #061402

Haha, oh yeah. I haven't even touched my bawks in months. Totally forgot about it. Oh well, I congratulate you on your victory, good sir.

Posted by Dexter

Forget about it, you forget about me. I'm offended by this indifference towards our challenge. Don't give up the battle. Fight until next gen and then fight some more!!!

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Dexter;942355]Yesterday I beat #061402, today I'm going to defeat WILLETH, and tomorrow Vampiro!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!
Vampiro: fuuuuuuuck. give me a couple days to get back into fallout and i;ll ****ing crush you buddy. oh and i'm almost done with Fable 2 so

Posted by #061402

Quoting Dexter: Forget about it, you forget about me. I'm offended by this indifference towards our challenge. Don't give up the battle. Fight until next gen and then fight some more!!!

I've run out of games and money. Tis' nothing left to do! We'll see what happens when I go to uni; ought to get some money then. But first I'm gonna buy a DS.

Posted by Zaith

I haven't bin on here in months but I figured I'd drop by just to see where I was on the list and I'm still in a steady 12th place

Posted by Ant

Keep up the good work!

Posted by Dexter

I need someone to motivate me. Without a challenger I am doomed.

You're #9. That should be motivation enough.

Posted by Dexter

There's always someone higher ranked than me, but if they're not actively watching my progress and talking game to me, I lose motivation to pass them. When numbers started making progress and shouting threats towards me, I was inspired to get points and hold my position, which almost put me up another position in the meantime. Someone talk smack to me plz k thx

Posted by Fate

I need to start playing crappy games to catch up to everyone else.

Yeah, where is king kong

Posted by Dexter

That kid should have finished it weeks ago.

You better watch out, I'm gaining on you.

Posted by cool gamer dad

didn't i leave "tha kong" at your house? :{

don't think so.

Posted by Zaith

I need to get king kong and avatar

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Zaith: I need to get king kong and avatar

and megadrive collection, tmnt, surfs up and terminator salvation :-D

Posted by Enviscity

Quoting Crazy K: I need to buy more games, or rent.

Same

Posted by bazariah

why's my name suddenly off the leaderboard?

Posted by Crazy K

It's on there right now.

Posted by bazariah

it came back :)