Strangest reputation received?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

What is the most bizzare rep you have ever gotten, and who gave it to you? me, it was on my first welcome post. It almost convinced me never to return to the site- some other newb proclaiming: "BANANA CHEESE!"

Posted by The Judge

How excitingly random! XD

On a serious note, no one's rep has ever been so prominent in my mind that I'd remember it now.

Posted by Xero

Everytime Vampiro reps me, I look at the green dot in atonishement because it really doesn't happen often.

I consider that weird.

Corrupt's comments are also weird sometimes.

Posted by muffla

nuthin rly pops into my mind, but i did like shades "THIS IS A WHORE'S VENGEANCE" on my gay dumbledore post

Posted by G-Sides

[img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/27/429966/buttf.JPG[/img]

Posted by Omni

Nobody reps me with memorable comments that I can remember. Wow, that was a redundant sentence. I'd like to believe that I rep people with strange ones at times. I'm sure ExoXile remembers quite a few of the comments I've given him.

Needless to say, the most memorable rep comment ever was given to Roger Smith by Hyper.

Posted by Xero

Quoting G-Sides: [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/27/429966/buttf.JPG[/img]

I can't believe I never got that :(

Quoting Queen: I'd like to believe that I rep people with strange ones at times.

You've given me so many that I wouldn't be able to remember how strange it was even if I tried.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Sable Wind]yeah, and WHO was eating my pussy last night? *****.
It was good rep from her, too! :-*

Posted by Linko_16

Out of the rep I have on display right now...

[quote=WillisGreeny]HATED STARFOX ADVENTURE!!! dinos talking? whaaaT?

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Queen: fag

most memorable 4 sure

Posted by cloudff7

haven't gotten any rep yet :(

Posted by Shade

Quoting muffla: nuthin rly pops into my mind, but i did like shades "THIS IS A WHORE'S VENGEANCE" on my gay dumbledore post

I'm honored. And so is John Proctor.

I remember getting negative from Sable about her being disgusted by something I said, I couldn't figure out what it was.

Posted by mis0

All rep I recieve is strange. Why? Because I don't post anything particularly remarkable here.