Goosebumps!

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Yes thats right, Cartoon Network held a marathon of Goosebumps!!! Remember that show all the way back in th 90's. You know, the horrible acting, the predictable twists, those silly lawn gnomes. By far it was one of my favorite shows when i was a kid. Even though it was cheesey it was still fun to watch, what does everyone else think about the show?

Posted by Gang Starr

that goosebumps marathon was awsome. my fav episode ws the haunted mask

Posted by MottaTheHutt

All I can remember was the cheesey-*** theme song.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting MottaTheHutt: All I can remember was the cheesey-*** theme song.

AGREEEEEEED

That show was beyond Cheesey!!
I never got scared
:(

Posted by Ant

Quoting Gang Starr: that goosebumps marathon was awsome. my fav episode ws the haunted mask

huh, that was the only episode I watched during it as well. I love the general overacting of everything. But it's for children, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Posted by Xero

I didn't watch many episodes back then, but I remember ready a couple of books. They were all the same. Totally predictable. Chapter ends with a "OMG We're gonna die!" and the beginning of the next chapter starts with a "Phew it was only the dog (or whatever)"

Got very boring. Back then, my english wasn't good enough to understand the show and it wasn't playing in french.

Posted by lanzer

yeah it was great and all for the first week....but now they cut out toonami for 2 hours in order to show it! now its just ****ing annoying.

Posted by Ant

dood, toonami has been gone for like...4 years. no more dbz or sailor moon :(

Posted by lanzer

Quoting Ant: dood, toonami has been gone for like...4 years. no more dbz or sailor moon :(

DBZ still reruns but i get your point it isnt the same compared to 4 years ago. but it still doesnt give CN the right to push it back for a old *** show from the 90s!