By the Grace of the Good Lord

Posted by Slade

We have learned an invaluable lesson today, thanks to our God's messenger, known as Ridley_04. We have gathered here today to praise Him in all his works, and for guiding our minds and our thoughts in perfect ways.

Posted by Arcadios

[url=http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/wav/sm64_here_we_go.wav]HERE WE GO![/url]

Posted by Linko_16

I am troubled by Ridley_04's poor, misguided soul. Let us remember to include him in our prayers tonight.

Posted by The Judge

Ia.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68&page=2

best thread ever

Posted by Ant

PRAISE JESUS FOR THE DEATH OF MOTHER THERESA!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

"October 21, 1970: John T. Scopes, the Tennessee teacher convicted for teaching evolution, dies at age 70, and is now being forced to perform oral sex on every monkey in hell, while Chuck Darwin buggers him from behind. Praise Jesus!!"

is my favourite

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

After I went to bed last night I had a dream where I died and *** sent me to hell. THINGS TO COME?

Posted by Slade

"Friend,

The answer to your question is where is your love for Jesus? Tithing friend, tithing."

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;769193]After I went to bed last night I had a dream where I died and *** sent me to hell. THINGS TO COME?
Lol. Guilt.

Posted by cool gamer dad

We can talk about things, CJ. Let's talk about it. What's troubling you?

idk, I wanna play some halo but you're at school right now. That's troubling.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SCHOOL ROCKS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I wish I went to school. :(

Glad I'm done with it.

Posted by Linko_16

Schools have been a place of violence, drugs, and other unholy practices ever since the separation of church and state. I wish I could've convinced my parents to find a nice Christian school for me.

They're not better. Often just as bad as public. The difference is the kids are smarted and better taught. Doesn't make them any less of a kid though. PRAISE JESUS

Posted by Linko_16

They are better in the eyes of Jesus. That's all that matters.

Posted by Slade

Amen Brother Linko. I noticed a harsh decline in my Godliness the instant I switched from my good Christian school to an evil public one.

And even after the unholy Separation of Church and State, those pagans further demoralized our education system by disallowing proper discipline. Only the good Lord knows what kind of filth I would have turned out to be if it wasn't for the Spirit being beaten into me.

These are sad days, brothers. Sad days indeed.

Posted by Linko_16

I was outraged to found out that they were teaching evolution in my biology class. I was ready to march against the school, but I decided to turn the other cheek.

I'm equality infuriated that they tried to tell me that the Earth revolves around the sun. What lies will the scientist devils try and tell us next?

Posted by Ant

they just don't know when to stop

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

chuck darwin is being ****ed in the *** by monkeys in firey pits of hell as we speak

Posted by Slade

good ol' chuck.

PRAISE JESUS