Fave Wii Games

Posted by ChimcharFan

What is your fave Wii games?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I would have to say Mario Strikers Charged since I play it the most.

Posted by Linko_16

Hm... WarioWare, maybe? I dunno, I'd have to go home and look at my titles again to be sure.

Posted by Luigi61289

super paper mario.

Posted by 5am

My favorite is Metroid Prime 3.

Posted by zigzaghakr

Mine would have to be super paper mario as well

Posted by Speedfreak

METROID PRIME 3

AND

UH...

Aside from the Cube port and the Cube PS2 port port, as awesome as they may be, I got nothing. Loving the Wii Channels and Virtual Console though.

I'm looking forward to Zack and Wiki, No more Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Trauma Center 2, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros though. I hate Europe :(

Posted by Ant

Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite, for now.

Though honorable mentions go to Z:TP and MP3.

Posted by TheSorrow

Metroid 3...Super Paper Mario would have been my top choice only if it wasnt to short.

Posted by Linko_16

I forgot about Super Paper Mario. I'm going with that for now, though I may change my mind once I get farther into Galaxy.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

I guess Twilight Princess, i don't own Super Paper Mario or Metroid Prime 3, I have Strikers but its not a better game than Twilight Princess.

Posted by Speedfreak

I hope Zelda will be as good as Mario and Metroid were for Wii, but I really doubt it.

Posted by Borealis

Super Mario Galaxy, TP and Smooth Moves.

Posted by wiifreak

my absolutly favourite games:
1:dragonball z:budokai tenkhaichi
2:warioware:smooth moves
3:mario party 8
4:wii play
5:boogie

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I would have to say Red Steel since it's one of the few games that I've actually played all the way through. I would have liked it more if it didn't have that ****ing aiming "box" that screwed up your cursor every five seconds and the unnecessarily ridiculous difficulty towards the end of the game. Also, the voice acting made me laugh on more than one occasion.

SORRY SCOTT; NO NEW MOVE TO LEARN FOR NOW.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr. Awesome: [COLOR=Navy]SORRY SCOTT; NO NEW MOVE TO LEARN FOR NOW.
[/COLOR]

SCOOOOTT!! I JUST MIGHT HAVE A NEW GUN FOR YOU. WANT TO TRY IT?

If Red Steel is the best one you can think of, you really need to play some more.

Posted by Unite

Super Mario Galaxy
metal slug port

Posted by maian

Super Mario Galaxy is amazing, as well as Metroid Prime. I have Super Paper Mario as well. Maybe I should have more games, but they've served me well. Brawl will go down as one of my favorite games ever made, though.

As far as Virtual Console goes, I'm loving SMB2: Lost Levels. The original version is the hardest Mario game I've ever played. Although I can access them from pretty much anywhere, I'd say it's completely worth it having both the original SMBs on my Wii.

Posted by Zeta

Super Metroid.

TOTALLY COUNTS

Posted by Xero

Out of the few I played so far, Twilight Princess wins. Followed by Mario Party 8.

I'll probably play Super Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy soon. My semester is almost over, so I'll have time to play more games.

Posted by AndyDS

I like all the games I played so far (Zelda, Mario Party, need for speed), but none of them is my favorite. I guess I will wait untile Tales Of Symphonia: Knights Of Ratatosk comes out.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Linko_16;784550][COLOR=indigo]SCOOOOTT!! I JUST MIGHT HAVE A NEW GUN FOR YOU. WANT TO TRY IT?

If Red Steel is the best one you can think of, you really need to play some more.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=7]D:[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Posted by muffla

resident evil 4, i never actually beat the one on the gamecube, but i loved the one on the wii

Posted by Colonel

1)-Super Mario Galaxy
2)-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3)-Zack & Wiki
4)-Metriod Prime 3
5)-Super Paper Mario
6)-Mario Strikers Charged
10)-Guitar Hero III
11)-Mario + Sonic @ the Olympic Games
12)-Excite Truck
13)-Battalion Wars II

possibly other that I forgot to mention.

Posted by zswordflame

mario galaxy > mario 64

basically cause of better graphics cause i remmeber 64 was really good.
so mario galaxy is the best game

Posted by wiimaster26

My faves:
1.Super mario galaxy (only got it for christmas and already my fave)
2.Mario strikers charged football
3.need for speed carbon
4.the golden compass.

MARIO GALAXY ROCKS

Posted by jcezzz

Can you tell mehow to get past the Berserka? Should I have the graplling hook by now?
I am a new bee game player..so thx

Posted by Panic!

-Wii Sports (tennis and bowling)
-Wii Play (matching, pool and tanks)
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-MLB Power Pros
-Guitar Hero III

Posted by Arcadios

Mario Galaxy is pretty much my favorite that's a Wii exclusive. Followed by Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and that's about it....so far.

Posted by protomanEXE

Its hard to say which is my favorite, because SMG (Super Mario Galaxy) was a really sweet game with the freeness like Super Mario 64, but the gameplay of Zelda TP was intensely awesome so idk

Posted by NegativeTrend

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Improves on the Dead or Alive style of shooter with lots of crazy unlockables. Found a zombies journal the other day. 8) Headshotting zombies > beating TP super fast.

Posted by Synth2012

At the moment, Super Paper Mario, Mario Part 8 and... kinda random but I will always love Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Chris: Out of the few I played so far, Twilight Princess wins. Followed by Mario Party 8.

I'll probably play Super Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy soon. My semester is almost over, so I'll have time to play more games.

Yeah so I'm adding Mario Galaxy to my favourites in my Wii games list. That game is only made of win.

Posted by O.T.L

Super Smash Bros Brawl !.....

as soon as i get it :(

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Posted by xD Man

super smash bros brawl is now my favorite

Posted by Speedfreak

WoW.

It's not actually a grind!

Posted by Zelda_Guy

dahhh ! Super Smash Bros Brawl!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: WoW.

It's not actually a grind!

WoW is on the wii?

Also, I like Twilight Princess, like, ten times more than Super Mario Galaxy. HUH

Posted by Ant

Really? Idk, SMG is just pretty much one of the best platforman I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Though TP is defines what a good walkan game is all about. I guess I liked Mario more.

If I had to pick though, not to be a fag, SSBB is probably my favorite and most likely will be...forever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No More Heroes is prob- oh wait. Brawl? FUC[COLOR=Silver]K![/COLOR]

I guess I'll say Super Mario Galaxy. Twilight Princess was fun, but it started to feel rush towards the end. Maybe it was just me, but the first half of the game had a lot more interesting and exciting segments than the mirror quest.

[COLOR=Silver]
[/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;826894]WoW is on the wii?

Also, I like Twilight Princess, like, ten times more than Super Mario Galaxy. HUH

Wtf I thought this was the recently played games thread. Oh well, I guess you could still play World of Theorycraft with the browser =p

Posted by Arcadios

Brawl has been the only game so far that's been out for only 3 days that keeps me from doing anything else I'd like to do.

1.Brawl
2.Galaxy
3.TP

Posted by Ant

LIKE SLEEP? ****ing 2/3 nights so far. I'll crash tonight I'm sure.

Posted by muffla

res 4 wii edition
brawl
smg
zelda tp
waio ware

Top five

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Really? Idk, SMG is just pretty much one of the best platforman I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Though TP is defines what a good walkan game is all about. I guess I liked Mario more.

Yeah, it's weird. I just really, really enjoyed Twilight Princess. I mean, Galaxy is amazing and so fun to play, but it just didn't feel as substantial to me. I mean, I know there was a lot to the game, it just didn't feel like there was. To me anyways.

Though yeah, Brawl is the best. I couldn't see it being dethroned ever.

Posted by Rikoru

Right now it's Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I think I will eventually get tired of it, as I always do.