wacko hater

Posted by THE DARK MASTER

die you son of a *****

Posted by Xero

First post I approve from this member.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Darky, register [url=http://www.forumpostersunion.com/]here[/url] and see how long it takes for him to ban you!!! His username there is AnthonyCea!!! Tip: Register under a different name.

Posted by Omni

Also, get proxies if he bans you.

Posted by Xero

What! He's at 9000 posts now? How the **** did he manage to get so high? Nobody's posting there anymore :confused:

Posted by WackoHater

You're right no bodies don't post there because their ARSES are banned, we don't allow idiots to post like Jezzzie:jesse: DumbBell does!

Posted by Xero

You're quite picky.

Posted by Ridley_04

I think you need to pull the stick out of your ***, and grow up.

Posted by junior senior

l00k wh0s talkingg

Posted by TimeSkipz

Lolz *bump* :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You're right no bodies don't post there because their ARSES are banned, we don't allow idiots to post like Jezzzie:jesse: DumbBell does!

Um, then why have I been able to post there over the last week, even though you 'think' I've been banned!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, no, I'm not banned!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol

we still wonder why your an idiot wackohater

jesse the website your talking about if he bans me ill just destroy his website for fun

Posted by WackoHater

Bring it on retard, you will be banned within the first 5 seconds you arrive! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting THE DARK MASTER: jesse the website your talking about if he bans me ill just destroy his website for fun

Show him what a REAL DDOS attack is!! Show him how crummy he really is at running a server!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, WahkoHater, you can't even ban me!!!! What makes you think you can ban any one else!!! :D:D:D:D:D

oh thats your website wacko

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, if that was my web site, I sure wouldn't have WackoHater as da admin!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yo, WackoHater, how much would you sell da dead site to me for??!! I'll start da auction at...$1.00!!! :D:D:D:D:D

i think her website might kill ya jesse

Posted by xuclo

lol?

xuclo sucks