Heroes

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Is now worthy of having its own thread.

Just finished watching the tenth episode and oh ***, eleven isn't downloading fast enough. Surprised I'm loving it so far, actually. Concept seemed dumb and overused, but it's really well done and way more in depth than I thought (or at least seems to be, so far). Plus I'll basically watch anything that mentions genetics.

Oh, and if anyone spoils any of it for me, I'll kill you.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I won't spoil it then :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's nothing to spoil, at all. But yeah, it only gets better from here.

Posted by Ant

lisa is now known as girl vampiro

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vampette

wha...that'd be too high a level of grim for me.

and Bobby, you don't even watch tv.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't watch TV either. I just download the episodes.

Yeah, he doesn't even do that.

Posted by Ant

cool kids don't watch tv

It's like they have something better to do.

Posted by Ant

ant still cool

No, you watch too much tv.

Posted by Ant

not really

I don't watch TV and I have nothing better to do at all. WHAT NOW

xbox, of course.

Posted by Ant

stare at the wall

Posted by Ant

my idea is better

same difference, amirite?

headshot ant

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

intertubes and xbox are way more entertaining than TV can ever be. If I didn't need it to play SHOOTAN GAEMZ, I probably wouldn't even bother with a TV in my house.

Posted by Ant

well, it's coming of use now. watching HOW TO CATCH A PREDATOR. so I don't get caught.

Posted by Shade

I'll be looking over my shoulder

Posted by Ant

go to bed, shade ;)

Posted by Shade

Okay

oh shi-

TV has its uses. I frequently flip to it while waiting in the lobby of a SHOOTAN GAEM, or when I want to watch Heroes or House. Otherwise, I just leave it on (muted) because I like having it on... I usually don't even bother turning it off when I go out.

Posted by Ant

POWER WASTER! I used to just have it on, but now I find it annoying when I'm not actively watching.

Certain things I've just gotten used to. It's like going to bed needing the hum of a fan. Don't need it in the winter, but I need it to sleep. Or, altering something just slightly in my room... nothing big, but I notice it then I just don't feel right.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I'm a fan person too. I get hot if I don't have it on. And I don't like the sound of nothing while trying to sleep.

Posted by Shade

Music

nah, can't be music. I used to sleep to music but something happened and I can't anymore really. Ant has it right. Fans are required.

Posted by Ant

I wish I could sleep now... :(

I wish I had a little dial on my wall that I could set to instantly put me asleep and wake me up at a given time. That's be jawsome. Though, I've actually been up all night, so I'm probably gonna head off to bed at lunchtime.

Posted by Ant

I woke up at 3pm the previous day, so that would probably account for me not being able to sleep earlier. Though I'd like to get some sleep. 4-5 hours at least...wake up around 1pm.

Yeah, 1 PM is the best. It's like where you officially slept in but didn't miss anything.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

1pm is usually when I wake up. Any later than that and your day feels really short. Sometimes waking up at like 6am can be great, though.

Posted by Ant

waking up at 6am has and will always suck. And yup, 1pm is perfect. Man, me and vamp are like this.

6 AM is terrible. I get tired 12 hours into the day and don't hit my second wind until 18 hours, so I'm tired for quite awhile. After that though, I'm good for over 24 hours. 1 PM is awesome because I can wake up from a nice sleep, do ****, and then get to bed at 1 AM.

Quoted post: waking up at 6am has and will always suck. And yup, 1pm is perfect. Man, me and vamp are like this.

****, we're pretty jawsome.

fans? I'll take a/c please.

Plus I need absolute silence to sleep. Even ticking clocks **** me off and migrate to another room.

Quoting The X: 1pm is usually when I wake up. Any later than that and your day feels really short. Sometimes waking up at like 6am can be great, though.

Latest I really ever sleep in is 11am, although if I have the day off I'll probably be up at 9:30. I'm one of those special people that like getting up early. But only if I've gone to bed early the night before, which usually I have.

Quoted post: Plus I need absolute silence to sleep. Even ticking clocks **** me off and migrate to another room.

Any other noise ****es me off. Even a poster slightly brushing against the wall is annoying when I'm trying to sleep. Fans, however, are white noise and constantly droning, so it's different. Plus, a/c and fans? win

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My PC fans are awesome background noise.

Yeah, I got that hummin' all night beside my ear. Fans are awesome.

Posted by Ant

The ticking of a clock doesn't bother me at all. If anything, I like it.

****ing hate it so much. I can't even have a wristwatch within the same room as me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

After a single page, this thread about Heroes becomes a thread about sleeping noises.

*** BLESS AMERICA

Posted by Ant

You're welcome.

Quoted post: After a single page, this thread about Heroes becomes a thread about sleeping noises.

Man, am I back in DA or something?

Hey guys I broke my clock, maybe Sylar will fix it!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;768699]Hey guys I broke my clock, maybe Sylar will fix it!
golly, that was a ****ing good turnaround.

Sylar isn't quite as awesome as he used to be.

Posted by Ant

well, I'm leaving.

He's still pretty awesome at the part I'm at, although I think I would have liked to be kept more in the dark about him for a little longer. How many season two episodes are there so far?

Season two just started... so, five maybe?

And I like how he wasn't kept in the dark for very long. He ends up looking completely normal just like everyone else, really drove it home. Though he's a ****ing badass now, even without powers.

You totally just ruined the entire show for me. Thanks alot buddy.

fuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm SO sorry

Posted by Ant

LOL

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp loves to spoil dem games

I WAS ONLY BUYING HEROES FOR THE STORYLINE YOU *******, NOW YOU'VE GONE AND RUINED IT THANKS A BUNCH

Sylar is revealed to be the Antichrist. Jesus comes down from heaven and sets the world aflame. In season two he wakes up in his own personal hell, powerless and stranded on an island.

Posted by Shade

That's about one eighth true, you crafty devil.

oh ****

BUT WHICH PART HMMM

Nah, it's all good. Almost finished season one!

Two more to go...*** I hate waiting for a new episode every week when I could instead download one in 4 hours!

Posted by Shade

AH **** YEAH

I did not see that coming

Neither did I honestly. Pretty ****ing awesome episode. Though it sucks this season is probably going to end in a month. It's been so good so far.

Posted by Shade

On the bright side, next episode is going to be badass to the max.

OH YEAH. And ending this month? Please no.

Posted by Fate

They'll take at least a month break for people to catch up and then continue the series until the final break (maybe two or three weeks), then finish the series. Then we wait for Season 3. But the series doesn't end until about thirteen more episodes.

Ugh, they totally shouldn't be taking any breaks. If House takes a break too...

Quoted post: They'll take at least a month break for people to catch up and then continue the series until the final break (maybe two or three weeks), then finish the series. Then we wait for Season 3. But the series doesn't end until about thirteen more episodes.

The writers are on strike. The current Volume ends on December 3rd and they only have around half of the next Volume so they're not going to bother airing it. They've already reshot the ending to the December episode to make it a Season Finale. So if the strike continues there's no breaks, it literally ends in December. There's not going to be anything new until they writers go back to their jobs.

WHAT THE ****

Posted by Ant

I don't blame the writers, they're getting screwed over hard.

Someone tell me the story so I don't have to search for it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

writers dont get enough $$$ for writing fanfic as a job

Posted by Ant

They were getting about 4cents in residuals, now they want 8. Considering the 4cent deal was set up back in the late 80's I believe. Considering inflation and the cost of living going up, it's not that much more.

Are they like, asking for a ridiculous amount though?

Posted by Ant

EIGHT. CENTS.

****ing ninja'd *****

Posted by Shade

It's an excuse to go be lazy, is what this strike is. I need my Heroes. :(

No, it's actually a serious problem for them. They got ****ed over hard with VHS' and now they're learning from their mistakes.

Posted by Shade

Oh ***, I can't tell who's good and who's evil.

Though right now it seems like it's going to be a matter of who's the less of all the evils.

Adam's going against the Company who's producing a virus, so I assume he's a good guy. 'Bout time they explained it all though.

And Elle is ****ing hot.

Posted by Shade

Yes, but Adam is evil by nature since that whole Hiro thing, unless time has changed him. Also, that thing with DL was lame. Have him end up being alive only for him to die? And his death wasn't even good. Just lame.

She may be hot, but the sex would be painful as ****.

I don't think the whole DL thing is done quite yet. I agree that it's just too lame.

Yeah, they'd better bring him back.

And Elle hot? I don't see it. Also think Adam may still be evil.

Can't see it? You're blind then.

What they should've done was killed Nikki and kept DL. At least he had a cool power and could act.

I kind of like Nikki, although the whole split personality thing isn't exactly riveting.

And no, she's weird looking at best. Nikki is pretty hot, though.

Haha, no. You got it backwards. Nikki is gross.

dude, no way. I'd totally **** her.

Elle though? No thanks.

You're a girl. You don't know ****.

ITT WHO IS THE HOTTEST HERO

Posted by Shade

I'd **** 'em both. AT ONCE. That's my power.

Elle, followed by Claire I guess. Niki's in last place after black chick. Oh, and that shapeshifting girl who was actually super fat, she's actually last.

Yeah, Claire's cute, but Niki's the hottest. Non hero Simone was also pretty hot.

WHAT ABOUT BOYS

Peter without a doubt.

Posted by Shade

Definitely.

And Simone? Eugh.

Wow, you guys have bad taste. I'd make a great lesbian.

Yeah, come to think of it, there aren't any hot guys. Peter is the best looking.

Noah's awwight if I was an older woman.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I was an older woman.

a man can dream...a man can dream.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't think the whole DL thing is done quite yet. I agree that it's just too lame.

Captain America was shot in an equally lame way. I think we've come to expect epic deaths from people that have abilities. I think it's more realistic if they died by stupid ****. If Iron Man had his arm decapitated because one of his metal suit parts didn't function properly, wouldn't that just be a wtf moment?

Oh, and Nathan is the hottest. Hands down.

Actually yeah, Nathan is pretty good looking for an older guy. But Noah? Hell no.

He's the type of guy I'd marry. And Nathan is gross.

Quoted post: Captain America was shot in an equally lame way. I think we've come to expect epic deaths from people that have abilities. I think it's more realistic if they died by stupid ****. If Iron Man had his arm decapitated because one of his metal suit parts didn't function properly, wouldn't that just be a wtf moment?

And Captain America will never actually stay dead. So problem solved.

Posted by Fate

Neither will DL. :cookie: Nobody in Heroes actually gets killed off the show, just in character. The dead ones are mentioned every now and then.

Nathan is pretty hot for an older guy. I prefer older guys so :cookie2:.

Nathan has a weird jaw. I see the attraction, I'm just not going for it.

But yeah, I'm saying DL's character isn't even killed off. He'll come back. Calling it now.

Posted by Fate

Profit days. <3333

In the last episode of the first season on Heroes, I almost had a heart attack when he asked Peter, "You ready?" It was a schoolgirl moment.

Posted by Shade

Did you squee?

I know I did.

INCEST HECK YEAH

Posted by Fate

I was thinking more like, "I AM I AM I AM!!!!!"

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i'd do me followed by my lesbian self, I'd make a good gay lesbo, I just need like a two sided double penis vagina type thing

man i have to stop typing these things at work

You do not belong in the Heroes thread.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

you out of all people told me that :(

Get out.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

vamp, vamp, you... you told me you loved me and... you said you'd stuff my turkey

Stuff your own turkey. Then watch Heroes.

oh man, I almost don't want to know how long I'll have to wait to watch volume 3. :(

Posted by Shade

"Heroes will be back after the New Year... we hope."

Made me lol. Great episode.

Sylar shot nathan.

Posted by Shade

Nope. Bennett.

CLAIRE'S MOM

YOUR MOM

Posted by Shade

aw ****, I knew I should have kept a better eye on her

Quoted post: Nope. Bennett.

Didn't look like Noah.

Posted by Shade

You kidding me? We only saw the back of the guy. Could've been anybody.

Either Bob or Bennett, I say. Somebody related to the Company, at least.

Yeah, the back of the guy. Which gives you the hair and body type. He wasn't round like bob and had much darker hair a la sylar.

Posted by Fate

Sylar was too busy with Suresh. I don't think it was him. It would make more sense if it was Noah.

It didn't look like Bob - Vamp's right, the guy looked thinner and not rounded out like Bob. Doubt it was Sylar; the figure walking away looked pretty tall plus Sylar was weak. And it didn't look like Noah. I think I need to watch that scene again.

Yeah, I was thinking it was Noah at first only because of what he said and the fact that it likely wasn't Sylar, BUT, idk, from behind it looked so much like Sylar and he has just as much to lose. Though for all we know it's some new enemy.

jeez, we'd find out next week if writers weren't so greedy

***, hate selfish writers.

Posted by Slade

[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2716/sylarkittenlz4.jpg[/IMG]

So what's the deal with Heroes now? The second season just ended, right?

Basically, yeah. Hopefully they'll pick it back up once the strike is over.