Make a funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

JAPAN

in big bold letters

Posted by Ant

You can't do anything funny with that.

Ant has spoken.

Posted by Slade

1. You have included 128 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Posted by Linko_16

Something that the Japanese cry about, the Americans are serious about, and Europeans laugh about?

Dunno.

Posted by Stalolin

hahahahaha i'm terrible

Posted by Zeta

****, I was going to do that.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: hahahahaha i'm terrible

I thought to myself that I could've done that joke if the Americans and Europeans were switched, but I didn't think to just rearrange the signs. Stupid me, lol.

NA should've been the last panel, though, since that's the punchline.

Haha, well played, lolin.

Posted by ExoXile

I made a funny, several times today.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Stalolin:

hahahahaha i'm terrible

I lol'd

Posted by Ridley_04

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/Ridley_04/Gozill.jpg[/IMG]

O.o

Switch NA and EU and that's pretty accurate.

Posted by Ant

NA should always be the *******es laughing.

As far as I know, most europeans are too poor and envious of america to laugh. While americans are so ****ing awesome they'll laugh at anything. Atomic bomb that killed hundred of thousands of people and still kills people today? ****ing hilarious.

Posted by Ant

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Man, you guys are so generous. I should move back to America.

Posted by Ant

wait a bit. the housing market is about to crash, then it'll be nice and cheap :cool:

Taking advantage of others' misfortunes? Sounds American to me! **** CAN'T WAIT

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/europesuckslol.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ridley_04

Quoting Ant: NA should always be the *******es laughing.

Something goofed up in Photoshop, I didn't mean to switch them. I can fix it eventually.

Zeta's is also fairly funny. Well done.

Posted by Linko_16

I chuckled heartily.

Posted by Ant

I don't get it

no one likes europe

Posted by Ridley_04

Bloody Europeans. Creating America and our culture and all. Not to mention Napoleon and the Age of Enlightenment. But its okay.

They didn't create america, *** did. And I don't think anyone is proud nor wants to take ownership of america's culture.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Ridley_04: Bloody Europeans. Creating America and our culture and all. Not to mention Napoleon and the Age of Enlightenment. But its okay.

hey

hey

hey

shut up.

Posted by Ridley_04

I want you to prove to me that America was created without Europe's help.

Man, WF breeds ****ty, g[COLOR="White"]odl[/COLOR]ess members. THE PROOF IS IN THE BIBLE, FAGGOT. LOOK IT UP

Posted by Ridley_04

I'm atheistic. Try again.

You're boring. Fix that or I'm deleting your posts.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Ridley_04: I want you to prove to me that America was created without Europe's help.

YOU'RE starting to prove that you're a ****ing twit. feel free to gtfo of da OR change your attitude and realize I'm not even going to bother having a serious discussion about that.

you have been warned.

Posted by Ridley_04

I'm sorry if you guys have no logical and intelligent arguements.

man, look at us bring the fukken hammer down on some new kids. **** we're internet badasses

Quoted post: I'm sorry if you guys have no logical and intelligent arguements.

I'm sorry if you're a faggot and can't figure out how things work. gtfo of this blog

Posted by Ridley_04

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You guys need to grow up. I've seen immature forums before, but at least they didn't delete posts because they actually had logical arguements. FYI, cussing does NOT make you look cool.

Oh ****, dude. The whole point of this blog is to just shoot **** and not take anything seriously. Half of it is sarcasm and the other half is everyone just being facetious. I'm calling you a faggot because you don't realise this and, apparently, taking everything we say dead serious.

also, **** **** ***** ****** **** *** *** *******it amicoolyet?

gtfo and/or grow down

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ridley_04: I'm atheistic. Try again.

OUT OF VGC, G[color=indigo]ODLESS HEATHEN. DA IS A PLACE OF HOLINESS.[/color]

Posted by Ant

20. You're wrong and quite possibly a faggot
23. In DA, modliness is ***liness, the mods can not be wrong
50. You're going to be made fun of

Looks like the rules are against you Ridley. Take it.

Posted by Ridley_04

Half of it is sarcasm? And you thought I was saerious? Wow. Grow up, grow some balls, and stop deleting my posts. Makes you look like a little kid who had their toy truck stolen.

BTW, I don't need to grow down. I'm not even 18.

Ninja'd twice, but anyway. Rules aren't against me. The Mod's egos are. There a difference.

Posted by Slade

*******it, I did that thing again where I start to sarcastically agree with vamp to point out an error in his post and then realize there isn't one.

the fact that you put an "of" after "gtfo" threw me off, man. who the hell does that.

ninja'd.... at least 5 times

Posted by Ridley_04

Can we get back on subject? This is ridiculous.

Quoted post: the fact that you put an "of" after "gtfo" threw me off, man. who the hell does that.

dude, I ****ing threw myself off there. I had to stop and say "wait, what?"

Quoted post: Half of it is sarcasm? And you thought I was saerious? Wow. Grow up, grow some balls, and stop deleting my posts. Makes you look like a little kid who had their toy truck stolen.

haha, oh wow, dude. No one really cares, you're just a faggot.

Posted by Linko_16

NOT UNTIL I SEE YOU BAPTIZED.

EDIT - ninja'd.

Quoted post: Can we get back on subject? This is ridiculous.

Further proof you don't get how **** works. leave

Posted by Ridley_04

I'll leave when I'm forced to. Right now I have freedom to be here and post my opinions, and if you don't like it, you can leave, because obviously someone stupid gave you a mod position.

Posted by Ant

LOL. I won't delete these anymore. I wANT everyone to see how ****ing stupid you are.

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, have we ever had anyone quite this inept in DA before?

Quoted post: Lol, have we ever had anyone quite this inept in DA before?

Remember that chick who changed her name to the Jury or whatever and everyone hated her, Link something? This kid is ten times worse. ****ing awesome.

Posted by Ridley_04

How ****ing stupid I am? At least I logically post when it comes to relevant subjects.

FYI: Caps lock, cussing, and illogical arguements are NOT how you make me go away.

Quoted post: How ****ing stupid I am? At least I logically post when it comes to relevant subjects.

Wow, do you still not get it? Way to use that there logic of yours.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoted post: FYI: Caps lock, cussing, and illogical arguements are NOT how you make me go away.

[color=indigo][b]THEN I GUESS WE'RE FUC[COLOR=INDIGO]CKING STUCK WITH YOU. WE'LL HAVE TO ASK THE TOOTH FAIRY TO FUC[/COLOR]KING GET YOU OUTTA HERE.[/B][/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

YOU ****ING FAGGOT YOU JOINED IN OCTOBER OF 2007 SO THAT MAKES YOU ****ING MOST STUPID *** **** ******-LOVING RETARDED FAGGOT EVER

Posted by Ridley_04

I'm not the one who used the bible to prove that the english didn't come over to this continent and created America.

Posted by Ant

THE BIBLE WAS MADE IN AMERICA! I HAVEN'T READ BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S WHAT *** WOULD Want!

Quoted post: I'm not the one who used the bible to prove that the english didn't come over to this continent and created America.

Stupidest ****ing member of the year.

Posted by The Judge

Listen to me.

Listen to me very carefully.

This goes to you, Ridley (how dare you besmirch that name).

No one here is serious about anything. PERIOD. This blog is meant for non-serious discussions, and getting riled up because you were serious about a topic and then trying to play it off as sarcasm when it's just to save face is bullcrap and it's not going to fly here.

This is the home of the worst *******es on the internet, and if you don't feel like being one with us and just acting like a pompous faggot then, like everyone has said, you can take your faggot [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss out of this blog.

But if you insist on staying here, you can either stop being a cocksucker or you can get used to seeing "Ridley's post deleted by ___."

Being the single one to go against the grain may make you right, but it sure as hell doesn't make you well liked. And on such a medium as the internet, being liked is a hell of a lot more important than being right.

Shape up or get out.

Posted by Ridley_04

The Bible wasn't made in america. Nice try though. You guys are really making me laugh over here. I haven't laughed this hard since idiots like you thought they were smarter then me at a different forum. Thanks ^.^.

Edit: Wait, wait, whoa. Are you telling me I have to be liked on the interenet by a bunch of faggots who actually took me seriously? I wasn't ven TRYING to be serious, you guys were the ones who made it serious, and BTW. Ridley is the name I have used for 4 years, and this is the only place that YOU people disrespect it. I'm done now. I will stop being serious, because I might pop a vessel in my lungs for laughing so hard at your foolish attempts to make me go away. I may not be well liked, but I'm only serious when you people take me to be serious. I'm rarely if ever serious.

Any questions comments or concerns, can be fowarded to someone who cares ^.^.

Actually, this is clearly all one big joke, and obviously a joke account, but still. Hilarious nonetheless.

Like, banworthy hilarious.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: This is the home of the worst *******es on the internet

Hey. :(

Posted by Ant

metaknight has spoken

Posted by The Judge

Yes. To imagine that any one of us thinks that the bible holds any foundation in the creation of anything noteworthy, or that organized religions hold any sway in this particular society (ie. DA) is one massive joke.

EDIT: DO YOU F[COLOR="black"]U[/COLOR]CKING GET IT NOW? SHUT UP.

EDIT: @Linko: You know this to be true.

Posted by Slade

pika piiiii

VICTORY IS MY DESTINY

Posted by The Judge

Victory is my destiny.

MAAAAAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Ridley_04

Read my edit. I'm done.

Posted by The Judge

Read your edit on which ridiculous post?

Posted by Linko_16

Victory is my Destiny.

EDIT - this post might've been funny if I hadn't been ninja'd three times.

Quoted post: Edit: Wait, wait, whoa. Are you telling me I have to be liked on the interenet by a bunch of faggots who actually took me seriously? I wasn't ven TRYING to be serious, you guys were the ones who made it serious, and BTW. Ridley is the name I have used for 4 years, and this is the only place that YOU people disrespect it. I'm done now. I will stop being serious, because I might pop a vessel in my lungs for laughing so hard at your foolish attempts to make me go away. I may not be well liked, but I'm only serious when you people take me to be serious. I'm rarely if ever serious.

Any questions comments or concerns, can be fowarded to someone who cares ^.^

Legendary Thread Status Confirmed

Posted by The Judge

This has possibly been the worst "save face" move in history.

Posted by Ridley_04

It says EDIT and has a long winded speech.

I suppose I need to explain, because I was pompus yet again at a forum; I am a very sarcastic person. 99% of my posts are either jokes or sarcasm. I ment no harm, I was just being sarcastic in pointing out what I did. I apologize for any blood vessels popped over trying to gang rape me, but I meant no harm.

Quoted post: I suppose I need to explain, because I was pompus yet again at a forum; I am a very sarcastic person. 99% of my posts are either jokes or sarcasm. I ment no harm, I was just being sarcastic in pointing out what I did. I apologize for any blood vessels popped over trying to gang rape me, but I meant no harm.

Huge faggot. Leave.

Posted by Ridley_04

I actually am only half faggot. Thanks for noticing ^.^.

Posted by The Judge

Honestly sarcastic or not, first impressions are key. Bye bye.

EDIT: Bisexual freak.

Posted by Ridley_04

Cute. I'm glad you guys are too immature to take a simple apology. Maybe you should pull the stick out of your ***, because I'm not leaving.

You know what would be funny? If I banned him

Posted by The Judge

[COLOR="Red"]Ridely has been announced as AIDS. Please see the rules in terms of how to deal with this.[/COLOR]
-Judge

Posted by Ant

too bad his posts on the main board are relevANT.

still, if he actually changed I wouldn't care if he posted. but I don't see that happening.

Posted by Ridley_04

Okay. I get it. Jesus christ you people are persistent.

Never mind, banned him anyways.

Posted by The Judge

And now he's banned. Oh exploitable.

Posted by Ant

in b4 mod abuse.

Man, can't wait for the wrath of iris to be all up in my junk

Posted by Zeta

This thread is great.

Posted by Ant

Have fun defending that one. I look forward to the argument you two get in.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Zeta: This thread is great.

Yeah, haven't had one of these inawhile.

Quoted post: Have fun defending that one. I look forward to the argument you two get in.

She agrees. Needless to say, bricks were shat. He stays banned.

Posted by Ant

wait nvm. apparently iris is cool with it. SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS RIDLEY MAYBE

I am quite pleased with today's events. Quite fun.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: [COLOR="Red"]Ridely has been announced as AIDS.[/COLOR]

Guessed as much when he/she said "lol I'm laughing at your attempts to make me go away."

Posted by The Judge

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q130/DVirusVX13/DA.jpg[/IMG]
Two minutes in MS Paint

Posted by Linko_16

Win.

Kinda ironic that bowser is featured in that image...

MAN, ****, I SHOULDA BEEN SNAKE

Posted by Ant

how so? I just imagine bowser saying that.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

ftw

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, Bowsers' a dick like that. You shoulda said "I banned him. Hehe, I rule."

Posted by Linko_16

"TODAY, RIDLEY... TOMORROW, ALL OF MUSHROOM KINGDOM!! BWA HA HA HA!!"

Posted by Slade

Dude, vamp's right, that'd be so hardcore if he was snake in that pic. ****ing sdfopjf

edit: OVERRULE'D

Posted by Ant

naw, bowser is better....always

Posted by Slade

go play some sonic, anthony

Quoted post: how so? I just imagine bowser saying that.

Oh, I guess when you look at it that way. I was looking at bowser then "superhero."

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Posted by Slade

I imagined Snake's stance and the super hero thing, but also david hayter saying "Never mind, banned him anyways."

**** yeah, man. That's what I'm saying. Classic Snake. Savin' all the *****es but being a total dick at the same time.

Posted by The Judge

EVERYONE HURRY TO THE THREAD IN THE WACKO UNIVERSITY!

Posted by Slade

overrated

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

****, why haven't I been watching this thread?!

You never know when a thread is about to take a turn for the epic.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It was a fun read nonetheless.

Posted by Corrupt

**** it, I always miss out on the juicy stuff when it actually happens. But at least I got the pleasure of reading it, and my, what a fine read it was.

Read the WU thread. Epicness continued.

Posted by Linko_16

Okay guys, can we get back on topic now? I mean, geez.

Posted by Ant

it was a suck topic anyways.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Read the WU thread. Epicness continued.

Yeah, that one was a real treat too. Ah, the misfortunes of people of lesser intelligence always bring a smile to my face.

Quoted post: Okay guys, can we get back on topic now? I mean, geez.

THAT'S NOT HOW THIS **** WORKS, FAGGOT. **** GET OUT lol

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Okay guys, can we get back on topic now? I mean, geez.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ridley_04.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

I laughed out loud. Like, actually did. And I never do that.

Can't rep, sorry.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: Oh, man. We have to FILL this board with religious posts over the next three days for when Ridley comes back.

I'm not even kidding. Stop swearing for a few days, make some Christian-related topics, start appealing to *** in our posts... bait the trap and wait patiently.

Posted by Arcadios

Great Success

Posted by Stalolin

holy **** this thread went like + 5 pages in one day what just happened who is ridley lol jk i skimmed the thread lol

Posted by Slade

yeah, five. that's a lot

Posted by Ant

go back to bed, stalolin.

Posted by Stalolin

NAOPE STAYIN' UP LAWL

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

3 pages*

NOT FIVE.

Posted by Ant

oh man, you're even like vampiro in that aspect? go[COLOR="Lime"]d d[/COLOR]amn.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

we're all like vamp, in our own special way.

Posted by Stalolin

how am i like vamp

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

because you're AWESOME

Quoted post: oh man, you're even like vampiro in that aspect? *** ****.

nah, I was at 4 pages. 30 ppp.

Posted by The Judge

How am I like Vamp?

I can think of a few ways.

****, AVP2 IS ONLY TWO MONTHS AWAY WOOOOOOOO

I like how I'm looking forward to that movie more than christmas

Posted by Slade

I was just informed that my parents are YET AGAIN ruining Christmas with their STUPID PLANS.

On the plus side, I might be staying near San Francisco for a week or so at some point. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

...besides a lot of cocks in my ***. IT MEANS CATS

Posted by Linko_16

Lol.

I like how they play "Silent Night" in the trailer.

edit- WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE? WHO IS SLADE?

Quoted post: I was just informed that my parents are YET AGAIN ruining Christmas with their STUPID PLANS.

How so?

Posted by Slade

They refuse to hold this year's family Christmas gathering anywhere other than at their new retirement property, even though it's in the middle of nowhere and inconvenient for everyone else. They'd have to spend 4 hours round trip going to the airport to get people, and the chances of everyone coming in on the same day are slim to none. So far one of my brothers has dropped out, and I don't think anyone has committed to their plan. THANKS MOM AND DAD

Best scenario is I spend the holiday in California with my brothers and their families. holy **** i keep forgetting i'm an uncle D:

Haha, oh wow. Your parents keep sucking more and more.

Posted by Zeta

I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate getting caught smoking a bowl into this, but I'm too ****ing tired.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

AT LEAST THIS WAY, THERE'LL BE LESS PEOPLE TO CATCH YOU SMOKING A BOWL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted by Ant

lol, nice one man. show slade who's boss.