An American Haunting

Posted by ElroyJetson

anyone ever see this...abc family is showing this as a part of their 13 nights of halloween or whatever...i always wanted to see it, but for some reason never did.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Never seen it, but I plan on watching it, and rating it and then ranting about how they got it all wrong. That was always a favorite ghost story of mine. What time is it on?

Posted by Dexter

I saw it. It was average. I honestly don't remember much about it, and I don't remember thinking much about it afterwards. The story never even interest me much though so I didn't have that initial interest to begin with. You might at least enjoy how they portray it, even if it isn't how you think it should be done.

Posted by ArchAngel4434

I just watched it for the first time last night on ABC family.

Did anyone else watch it?

if so...

Did you think that little ghost girl think looked like E.T. when she was all brown and wrinkly at Betsy's dad's grave?

Posted by Premature Burial

I saw it, it was pretty decent-good plot twists and execution thereof-however this sort of thing is getting a little clich

Posted by Crazy K

On IMDB.com it's user rating is 4.8/10. I didn't really mind it to much though.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, it was decently true to the story. I can't complain there; it was actually pretty good, though the ghost did look strange. I give it 7/10

Posted by ElroyJetson

Quoting ArchAngel4434: I just watched it for the first time last night on ABC family.

Did anyone else watch it?

if so...

Did you think that little ghost girl think looked like E.T. when she was all brown and wrinkly at Betsy's dad's grave?

hahah...yeah a bit like ET. I actually liked it, wasnt the greatest movie ever, but it definitely held my interest. Now I'm just gearing up to watch Poltergeist (abc fam 730) tonight to round out my halloween experience.