Beowulf

Posted by Ilikefluff

i don't no about this movie, CG is good and all but I don't no if i like the story line to it, an epic battle with romance and drama,not my tea, its like a FF movie to me, tell me what you think of it, looks good,probly the 2nd best looking movie of 07,story line,1 thumb down.

Posted by Fate

Beowulf's mother is most definitely Angelina Jolie. Where is Grendel, I wonder?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I don't know if they're keeping his appearance a secret or something, but they better not **** it up. There's already been, what, three Beowulf movies? And they've all sucked. I really have no faith in this one, even if there's a bunch of good "actors" in it.

Plus, it makes me feel like I'm watching a Splinter Cell cutscene. Not even kidding.

Posted by Fate

I believe Beowulf was credited to have many other epic battles before Grendel. It would suck, though, if the movie focused on those other battles than the epic one that the poem had.

No one gives a **** about this other epic battles though. It's always been the Grendel story and the fact that a decent movie still hasn't been made on the story just means they should be focusing on it even harder.

Posted by Fate

That's what I just said!

Not really :mad:

Posted by Fate

Quoting Fate: It would suck, though, if the movie focused on those other battles than the epic one that the poem had.

That's Grendel. :mad2:

Yeah, but I was saying something a bit different :mad:

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I thought Angelina Jolie was the Grendel or Grendels mother, thats why she had the creepy tail and skin changing power.....

Posted by Dexter

Looks horrid. They used the 28 Theme for the trailer? Do not want.

Quoted post: I thought Angelina Jolie was the Grendel or Grendels mother, thats why she had the creepy tail and skin changing power.....

Haha, yeah, you're right.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Quoting Ilikefluff: its like a FF movie to me,

Please don't ever compare Beowulf to Final Fantasy, ever. Okay, sweetie? Okay.

Posted by Dexter

It's because of the baptism!

Spirits within was pretty great, and Advent Children was also pretty good. Both look better than this movie if you ask me...

Posted by Sayuri

I hear rumors of my class going to see this movie. We read some of Beowulf, and I rather liked it. But the movie doesn't look all that good.

Posted by Ilikefluff

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Please don't ever compare Beowulf to Final Fantasy, ever. Okay, sweetie? Okay.

lick i d*ck,, i said the CG looked like

Spirits Within was ahead of its time.

Posted by Phantom75230

the book is annoying, especially since i have to read it after JUST finishing the odyssey

Posted by Crazy K

I'll be reading the book very soon. As for the movie, I have no plans to see it in theaters, but I'll most likely rent it when it hits DVD.