lol texting

Posted by maian

I've come across a problem. I've lost mah phone, but need to check a certain text.

...Is there any way to do it online? Any websites or anything? >_>

Posted by S

Phone records but I have no idea if that's accessible to the public.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Don't think so. Was it from someone you could call up and ask?

Posted by Trigger

There's no way for any sources to see what your SMS messages are, and their content, whether sent or received. Your telecommunications company would be breaking privacy laws to allow that information to be easily available to the public. You could ask your carrier to see if they have a method to do so, but the answer you will most likely receive is "no."

Posted by Slade

Just ask the government. Like Trigger said, anything else wouldn't be honoring your privacy agreement.

Posted by Shade

Have somebody call your phone and listen for the ring.

Posted by maian

Silent. :cookie:

Whatever, though. I found it.

Posted by Borealis

HOW WAS THE TEXT :-*

Posted by Red

texting ****es me off.
I mean texting is fine if it's like, to ask someone something, or like to tell them about a rendevous after a bank heist, but I hate these girls who will bring there phones to class and act as though it's msn with their friends. Christ if texting wasn't free for them they'd owe over $3000 a month.

Posted by Shade

I do that. =/

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Red]I hate these girls who will bring there phones to class and act as though it's msn with their friends. Christ if texting wasn't free for them they'd owe over $3000 a month.
What they save sending text messages in class, they spend making calls when they are out of class. They probably do owe $3,000 to their carrier purely for voice calls.

Posted by Borealis

I do that, too.

Posted by Shade

We should totally text each other during school. It's be EPIC.

Posted by Borealis

LETS. Then, forward all our texts to Red!