Great Ghetto-Gaming Moments

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The other day my brother broke his XBL headset. It still works, the only problem is the speaker/mic is no longer attached to the part that goes on your head. Being the sly mother ****er I am, I used a rubber band to hold the remains of the communicator against my head. I was literally wearing a rubber band.

It was pretty ghetto. So ghetto it inspired this thread. Post stories about your own ghetto gaming moments.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Speaking as someone who always has to listen to trash-talking hispanics on XBox Live, I disagree with you. People in the ghetto always have the ****ing best gaming gear.

Posted by muffla

one time last week at my friends hosue we were playing halo. however the left joystick on my controler was butsted, so instead of walkin to my house to get another one he just picked me up in the turret of a warthog and we proced to pwn and win the match.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The X: Speaking as someone who always has to listen to trash-talking hispanics on XBox Live, I disagree with you. People in the ghetto always have the ****ing best gaming gear.

Cause we don't know what else to spend our money on with the exception of drugs.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, seriously, give us a break mang.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Not sure if this qualifies as a ghetto gaming moment, but one time I requested my dormmate to wake me up for school because my alarm clock was busted. He didn't want to touch me but he said he'll figure something out. That morning I woke up, ears aching, to loud annoying metallic clanking sounds which sounded strangely familiar. I found out he booted Half-Life on my PC, created a LAN game, joined from his PC, turned up the volume on mine to maximum, and walked up to where I was and just banged on the wall with the crowbar.